FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS
This gorgeous French pudding is full of melt-in-the-mouth goodness
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Treat
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Oil or butter a 23cm flan dish or tin (not loose-bottomed) and scatter the berries over the base.
- Whizz all the batter ingredients in a blender until smooth, pour it over the fruits and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Fat 29 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.55 milligram of sodium
CHERRY ALMOND CLAFOUTI
Provided by Anne Thornton, Host of Dessert First
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9 1/2-inch pie dish and evenly sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Put the cherries in the prepared pie dish, spreading out evenly.
- Add the eggs, almond extract, pinch salt, remaining 1/3 cup sugar and the almond milk to a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Sift the flour into the egg mixture and whisk until smooth. Pour the egg mixture over the cherries. Carefully place the pie dish into the oven and bake until set and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool to room temperature, if you can wait that long! Then lightly dust with confectioners' sugar and scatter the blanched almonds, if desired, and serve.
STONE FRUIT CLAFOUTIS
Choose cherries or apricots or a mix of both for this classic French baked custard. And no special equipment needed means this is the best summer vacation rental house dessert we know.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Categories Custard Butter Egg Milk/Cream Lemon Vanilla Cherry Apricot Dessert Soy Free Peanut Free Summer Bake Entertaining Quick & Easy
Yield 6-8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place butter in a 2-3-qt. shallow baking dish or medium (10") ovenproof skillet. Transfer to preheating oven and heat until butter has melted, about 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend eggs, milk, lemon zest, salt, vanilla, and 1/3 cup granulated sugar in a blender until frothy, about 2 minutes. Add flour and blend just until combined.
- Pour batter into hot baking dish. Arrange fruit evenly over. Sprinkle with remaining 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar. Bake clafoutis until top is puffed and lightly golden brown, 25-35 minutes. Let cool slightly, then sift powdered sugar over (if using). Serve warm.
BRANDIED FRUIT CLAFOUTI
A down-home French dessert, something between custard and a cake. It's "egginess" also makes it a sweet and special breakfast treat. This one is full of brandied apricots and raisins, with a touch of almond, lemon and subtle spices. The fruit needs to plump up in the brandy overnight (added to prep time); after that the rest goes together in less than an hour.
Provided by EdsGirlAngie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Combine the apricot slivers and raisins in the brandy; cover and let the mixture blend overnight (refrigerated or not).
- The next day, drain off the brandy from the raisins; preheat oven to 400 degrees F and butter and sugar a 9-1/2 inch round baking dish (preferably Pyrex or ceramic).
- Spread the apricot/raisin mixture in the bottom of the prepared dish and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg.
- In a large bowl with a mixer, beat together the eggs and sugar until foamy.
- Add melted butter, almond and vanilla extract; then slowly add milk, flour, lemon zest, coriander, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- The mixture will be very runny, not thick at all.
- Pour the egg mixture over the apricot/raisin mixture in the dish; sprinkle with a bit more nutmeg, then bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is puffed and golden (the puffiness goes down as it sits -- ).
- Serve warm.
More about "fruit almond clafoutis recipes"
CITRUS AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
FRUIT, ALMOND AND CHOCOLATE VERRINES | RICARDO
ALMOND CHERRY CLAFOUTI | PC.CA
THE EASIEST, ANY-FRUIT, BAKED DESSERT (VEGAN CLAFOUTIS)
CHERRY-ALMOND CLAFOUTI RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CHERRY ALMOND CLAFOUTIS (GLUTEN FREE) - THE FOOD BLOG
AMAZING BASIC CLAFOUTIS RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
CLAFOUTIS - STRAWBERRY ALMOND OR OTHER FRUIT - STACY LYN …
HOW TO MAKE CLAFOUTIS WITH ANY KIND OF FRUIT - EPICURIOUS
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT CLAFOUTIS | KITCHN
MARY BERRY CLAFOUTIS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY AND HEALTHY CLAFOUTIS - THE CLEVER MEAL
SIMPLE ALMOND CHERRY CLAFOUTIS - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - FLUTTERMAG.COM
GLUTEN-FREE CLAFOUTIS | GOURMANDE IN THE KITCHEN
EASY FRESH FRUIT CLAFOUTI | KING ARTHUR BAKING
STRAWBERRY ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - FRENCH BARN
10 VARIATIONS OF CLAFOUTIS YOU NEED TO TRY | THERECIPE
DELICIOUS BERRY ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - THE STATEN ISLAND FAMILY
CLAFOUTIS RECIPES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHERRY, BERRY AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - FOODHEAVENMAG.COM
CLAFOUTIS WITH FRUIT - OLD MAN CHEF
APRICOT CLAFOUTIS WITH ALMONDS | RECIPE | FOOD & STYLE
DON’T ASK; DON’T TELL. APRICOT ALMOND CLAFOUTIS RECIPE
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - BBC GOOD FOOD MIDDLE EAST
CHERRY CLAFOUTIS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CHERRY OR APRICOT ALMOND CLAFOUTIS OR CLAFOUTI | CRAFTYBAKING ...
RUSTIC ITALIAN PLUM AND ALMOND VEGAN CLAFOUTIS | THE BERRY BAKER
FRESH CHERRY ALMOND CLAFOUTIS | PUDDING CAKE RECIPE - FEELS LIKE …
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - LOW CARB DESSERT RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
BLUEBERRY CLAFOUTIS - EVERYDAYMAVEN™
BAKED FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - A DELICIOUSLY RIPE TART RECIPE THAT ...
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LOW-CARB FRENCH CHERRY & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS • SANTé BON VIVEUR
ALMOND-PEAR CLAFOUTI - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
OUR BEST STONE FRUIT RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
APRICOT CLAFOUTIS - EASY BAKED FRUIT CUSTARD - OVENTALES
FRUIT AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS | MUMMYPAGES.IE
SUMMERTIME FRUIT CLAFOUTIS — AMANDA FREDERICKSON
FRUIT AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love