FIG AND SALAMI CROSTINI
- For the crostini: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush the slices of baguette with the olive oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with the salt and bake until golden brown and crispy, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove the crostini to a wire rack to cool.
- For the topping: In a small saucepan, combine the honey, lemon zest, cinnamon and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the figs. Allow the figs to steep for 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the softened figs to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the ricotta, salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Puree until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil and the chopped salami. Cook, stirring often, until the salami is golden brown and crispy. Drain well on a paper towel-lined plate.
- To assemble, spread some fig ricotta over each crostini. Top with a sprinkling of crispy salami and a few basil leaves if desired.
GRILLED ANTIPASTO WITH GORGONZOLA CROSTINI
- Place all of the grilled vegetables on a platter and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Scatter the olives around the platter. Brush the bread with olive oil on both sides and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the bread from the grill and immediately spread with the softened Gorgonzola.
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA AND FIGS
- Preheat broiler. Arrange baguette slices on baking sheet. Broil until lightly toasted on 1 side.
- Mash crumbled Gorgonzola and 1 tablespoon butter in small bowl until smooth. Spread Gorgonzola mixture evenly over untoasted side of baguette slices. Top with figs. Drizzle oil over figs. Broil until Gorgonzola mixture bubbles around edges, about 3 minutes. Transfer crostini to platter and serve.
PROSCIUTTO CROSTINI AND FRESH FIGS WITH GORGONZOLA
- Preheat broiler. Cut baguette into 20 slices (each about 1/4 inch thick); transfer to a baking sheet. Brush tops with oil. Broil until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- When bread is cool enough to handle, spoon 1 teaspoon cheese onto each round. Arrange a piece of prosciutto next to cheese; garnish with lemon thyme.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese onto each fig half; garnish with tarragon.
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA, CARAMELIZED ONIONS, AND FIG JAM
- To prepare jam, remove stems from figs. Place figs and juice in a food processor; process until figs are coarsely chopped.
- Place fig mixture, 2 cups water, syrup, and dash of salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until thick. Cool completely.
- To prepare onions, heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add onion, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and cook 20 minutes or until onion is deep golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- While onion cooks, add 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup at a time, to keep onion from sticking to pan.
- Spread 1 teaspoon cheese over each baguette slice. Top each slice with about 1 teaspoon onion mixture and 1 teaspoon jam. Sprinkle evenly with thyme leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.8, Fat 3, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 4.2, Sodium 402.8, Carbohydrate 35.2, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 9.2, Protein 5.6
GRILLED CROSTINI WITH FIGS AND GORGONZOLA
- 1. Prepare the fig topping: gently wash the figs and pat them dry. Cut off the tops and then cut the figs into 1/2" cubes. 2. Place the olive oil and figs into a small non-stick skillet and cook over med-high heat until the figs begin to break down. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir to combine well and then immediately off the heat. Allow the cooked figs to cool for 30 minutes before adding the crumbled gorgonzola and mixing it in very well. This mixture can be stored tightly covered in the refrigerator overnight. 3. When ready to serve preheat the oven to 350F. Fry the baguette slices in the olive oil in a non-stick skillet and when golden brown on both sides drain on paper toweling. 4. Place the crostini on a baking pan and top each with a nice pile of the fig and gorgonzola mixture. Bake in your preheated oven for 5-10 minutes until the mixture is hot and bubbling. 5. Meanwhile place the arugula, radicchio and endive in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and then toss with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Divide the salad among 4 plates and then place two fig and gorgonzola crostini on each salad plate and serve.
More about "grilled crostini with figs and gorgonzola recipes"
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
PORK, FIG & GORGANZOLA CROSTINI - EAT IN EAT OUT
GORGONZOLA AND FIG CROSTINI | RICARDO
5/5 (8)Category AppetizersServings 8Total Time 25 mins
GRILLED FIGS WITH PROSCIUTTO AND GORGONZOLA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
RUSTIC FIG PROSCIUTTO GORGONZOLA CROSTINI - LITTLE SUGAR SNAPS
FIGS AND GORGONZOLA - SAVOR THE BEST
GRILLED CROSTINI WITH FIGS AND GORGONZOLA | CIAO ITALIA | RECIPE ...
PROSCIUTTO AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPE: FIG, GORGONZOLA & BALSAMIC CROSTINI | CHEF2CHEF.NET
CROSTINI WITH FIGS, GORGONZOLA, HONEY & WALNUTS / THE …
GORGONZOLA AND FIG CROSTINI - RECIPES LIST
CROSTINI WITH HONEY, GORGONZOLA, AND FIGS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED CROSTINI WITH FIGS AND GORGONZOLA RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
TRUFFLE HONEY-ROASTED FIG AND PANCETTA CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA …
FIG AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI WITH HONEY - CLOSET COOKING
GRILLED ANTIPASTO WITH GORGONZOLA CROSTINI – RECIPES NETWORK
CROSTINI WITH HOMEMADE FIG JAM AND GORGONZOLA
GRILLED CROSTINI WITH FIGS AND GORGONZOLA | CIAO ITALIA
FIG AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI - TOGETHER WOMEN RISE
GRILLED FIGS WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE & HONEY | ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
GRILLED CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE, WALNUTS AND HONEY
ROASTED FIG GORGONZOLA SALAMI CROSTINI | LEMONS + ANCHOVIES
FIG AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI - SPOONFUL OF PLANTS
GORGONZOLA GRILLED PEAR CROSTINI - ELEMENTS OF LIVING
FIG AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI WITH ONION JAM - WOLF GOURMET
CROSTINI & GORGONZOLA, CARAMELIZED ONIONS, & FIG JAM RECIPE
FIG AND GORGONZOLA CROSTINI WITH HONEY RECIPE
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA, CARAMELIZED ONIONS, AND FIG JAM - RECIPES
FIGS WITH GORGONZOLA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GRILLED PIZZA WITH FIGS, BALSAMIC ONIONS AND GORGONZOLA
GRILLED GOATS CHEESE CROSTINI WITH FIGS - COOKING CIRCLE
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA AND FRESH FIGS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA, CARAMELIZED ONIONS AND FIG JAM
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA, CARAMELIZED ONIONS, AND FIG JAM | ROCKY ...
CROSTINI WITH GORGONZOLA, ROASTED FIG AND CRISPED PROSCIUTTO
FIG & GORGONZOLA CROSTINI - TUESDAY RECIPE
FIG AND GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI 2 WAYS · MY THREE SEASONS
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
GRILLED FIG BRUSCHETTA WITH GORGONZOLA AND HONEY - RECIPE GIRL®
You'll also love