- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix butter, Parmesan cheese, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, and salt together in a large, flat-bottomed bowl; add bread cubes and turn with a spatula to coat. Spread coated bread cubes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool croutons completely before storing in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.6 calories, Carbohydrate 11.2 g, Cholesterol 22.1 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 375.2 mg, Sugar 1 g
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS
- In a small saucepan combine the garlic, the oregano, the basil, the thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, and the oil and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes, and discard the garlic. In a bowl toss the bread cubes with the oil mixture, spread them in a jelly-roll pan, and bake them in ht e middle of a preheated 350°F oven for 8 minutes. Sprinkle the croutons with the Parmesan and bake them for 7 minutes more, or until they are golden. Sprinkle the croutons with the additional salt and let them cool. The croutons keep in an airtight container for 1 week. Serve the croutons as a topping for tossed green salad.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large saute pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add bread cubes, and toss to coat. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp and dry. Check frequently to prevent burning. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.1 calories, Carbohydrate 4.2 g, Cholesterol 20.4 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 100.8 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
HERBED GARLIC CROUTONS
- In a large skillet, heat margarine.
- Add seasonings.
- Cook for about 1 minute to soften.
- Stir in bread cubes and saute until browned and crisp.
- Scatter on tops of soups or salads just before serving.
- VARIATIONS: - try other seasonings of your choice such as curry powder, cut into cubes.
- Spread on ungreased baking sheet.
- Toast in 400 deg F oven for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp.
- Store in tin at room temperature for 1-2 days; some of their crispness will be lost if stored in plastic container.
- They may be reheated and crisped in 350 deg F oven for 5 minutes.
GARLIC HERB CHEESE CROUTONS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil and butter in pan add garlic to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add herbs, salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Remove from heat and toss in bread cubes to coat. Sprinkle on cheese. Toss to coat.
- Coat a cookie sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cubes on pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Check frequently to prevent burning. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.4, Fat 1.8, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 0.9, Sodium 270.2, Carbohydrate 16.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 2.9
More about "herbed garlic and parmesan croutons recipes"
GARLIC-HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Cuisine ItalianCategory Side DishServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper until warm, about 2 minutes.
- Place croutons on a lipped baking sheet covered with a Silpat or parchment paper, and sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese.
HERB, GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS RECIPE
GARLIC HERB CROUTONS RECIPE WITH PARMESAN - EASY PEASY …
BAKED HERB AND GARLIC CROUTONS | FOODLOVE.COM
GARLIC PARMESAN CROUTONS THAT WILL MAKE ANY SALAD …
HOMEMADE PARMESAN GARLIC CROUTONS - THREE OLIVES …
HOMEMADE CROUTONS ~ EASY, VERSATILE, DELICIOUS!
MAKE ME: THE BEST GARLIC & HERB CROUTONS FROM STALE BREAD
GARLIC PARMESAN HOMEMADE CROUTONS - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS | RECIPE | RECIPES, CROUTONS ...
HOMEMADE GARLIC PARMESAN CROUTONS - HUNGRY FOODIE
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS | RECIPE | CROUTONS …
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CROUTONS – PARMESAN & HERB FLAVORED
RECIPE OF JAMIE OLIVER GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS
SIMPLE RECIPES 拉 HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS RECIPE
GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS - DOMESTICALLY BLISSFUL
CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN CROUTON RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS - RASA MALAYSIA
RECIPE OF SPEEDY GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS | BEST RECIPES 2021
EASY GARLIC & HERB BAKED CROUTONS - PEACE OF BAKE
GARLIC AND HERB HOMEMADE CROUTONS | THE NOVICE CHEF
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS - THERESCIPES.INFO
ASTRAY RECIPES: HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS - BIGOVEN.COM
BUTTER AND HERB PASTA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GARLIC & HERB CROUTONS - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
BAKED HERB AND GARLIC CROUTONS - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOMEMADE CROUTONS (WITH PARMESAN) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOMEMADE GARLIC HERB CROUTONS (VEGAN) - THANK YOU BERRY MUCH
RECIPE OF FAVORITE GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS
HOMEMADE GARLIC PARMESAN BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS - THE FAMILY COOKBOOK
RECIPES/HERBED-GARLIC-AND-PARMESAN-CROUTONS-14518.JSON AT …
HOMEMADE CROUTONS WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - SHE LIKES FOOD
GARLIC PARMESAN CROUTONS | LOVEFOODIES
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS | RECIPE | CROUTONS …
GARLIC PARMESAN CROUTONS - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
HERBED GARLIC AND PARMESAN CROUTONS | RECIPES, POTATO LATKES, FOOD
GARLIC PARMESAN HOMEMADE CROUTONS - TASTES LOVELY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to make garlic-Parmesan croutons?Garlic-Parmesan Croutons Marti Garlic-Parmesan Croutons patricia Garlic-Parmesan Croutons Chef Mo + 88 more images Recipe Summary test prep: 10 mins cook: 15 mins total: 25 mins Servings: 7 Yield: 3 1/2 cups Nutrition Info Advertisement Ingredients Decrease Serving 7 Increase Serving Adjust Original recipe yields 7 servings
Can I use fresh parsley for garlic croutons?When I make garlic herb Parmesan croutons, I use fresh parsley but you can use any fresh herbs that you like. Or if you just want garlic croutons, you can make this recipe without any herbs.
How to make croutons in the oven?Place the cubes of bread in a bowl together with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 rounded tablespoon of Parmesan plus the crushed clove of garlic. Stir and toss the bread round to get an even coating of cheese, oil and garlic, then spread the croutons out on the baking sheet and bake them on a high shelf in the oven for 10 minutes.
How many different types of garlic-Parmesan croutons are there?Garlic-Parmesan Croutons 1 of 12 Garlic-Parmesan Croutons Junglevox Garlic-Parmesan Croutons 2 of 12 Garlic-Parmesan Croutons Marti Garlic-Parmesan Croutons 3 of 12 Garlic-Parmesan Croutons patricia Garlic-Parmesan Croutons