HIBISCUS TEA PUNCH
- Bring 18 ounces (2 1/4 cups) of cold water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the tea bags and steep for 10 minutes. Remove the bags and discard. Pour the wine into a large container or pitcher and add the tea, grapefruit juice, pisco, simple syrup, half of the diced mango and all of the orange slices. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. Just before serving, add the remaining diced mango and the berries. Serve very cold over ice.
HIBISCUS AND LAVENDER PROSECCO PUNCH
- For the lavender ice cubes: Place a sprig of fresh lavender in 24 large square ice cube molds. Fill the molds with water and freeze until solid, 2 hours.
- For the punch: Combine 1 1/4 cups water and the hibiscus and dried lavender in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer, then turn off the heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain and discard the lavender. Cool in the refrigerator.
- To a large pitcher, add the hibiscus-lavender water, lemon juice, seltzer, vodka, all the Honey Simple Syrup and a few lavender ice cubes. Stir to combine and top off with the prosecco.
- Serve the punch in glasses over lavender ice cubes.
- Put the honey and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepot over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the honey. Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Add the water and dried hibiscus to a large nonaluminum Dutch oven. Cover and let stand at least 2 hours.
- Uncover the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let simmer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve, discarding the solids. Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour into small cocktail glasses filled with ice. Garnish, if desired.
The hibiscus flowers may be found in bags, at your grocery store. For a 'spiked' punch, just add vodka, to taste...Posted for ZWT.
Provided by alligirl
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 3 quarts, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine water and ginger in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in Jamaica flowers and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Let steep 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a large, heat-resistant bowl or pot.
- Stir in lime juice and set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve over ice.
- Combine syrup and ginger ale in a large pitcher or bowl. Serve in pitcher, or pour over ice into glasses. Garnish with lemon zest.
This bright beverage, inspired by Caribbean sorrel drink and Mexican agua de Jamaica, is made by steeping hibiscus flowers to extract flavor - and color. It is then lightly sweetened and served chilled, like iced tea. Add cinnamon, ginger and allspice if you wish. It makes a great ruby-colored cocktail mixer as well.
Provided by David Tanis
Categories non-alcoholic drinks
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a medium stainless-steel pot.
- Add hibiscus flowers, and cinnamon, ginger and allspice berries, if using. Turn off heat and steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher or bowl and cool to room temperature. Sweeten to taste. Serve chilled over ice, with lime wedges.
More about "hibiscus punch recipes"
JAMAICAN HIBISCUS PUNCH - ANDREW ZIMMERN
SORREL PUNCH (HIBISCUS PUNCH) | RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
DRINK RECIPE: HIBISCUS GINGER PUNCH - KITCHN
HIBISCUS PUNCH ROYALE
HIBISCUS PUNCH - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HIBISCUS PUNCH COCKTAIL | OLD FORESTER COCKTAIL RECIPES
HIBISCUS SUMMER GARDEN PUNCH COCKTAIL RECIPE
HIBISCUS PUNCH RECIPE - KATHY CASEY | FOOD & WINE
GUATEMALAN HIBISCUS PUNCH - TOAST AT HOME
A FRUITY FLAVORFUL HIBISCUS RUM PUNCH- SIMMER + SAUCE
HIBISCUS CINCO PUNCH (BATCH) RECIPE - MONIN
PINEAPPLE HIBISCUS PUNCH | TASTE
HIBISCUS RUM PUNCH - GLOBAL KITCHEN TRAVELS
DESTINATION DRINKS #4 HIBISCUS GINGER PUNCH - LONELY PLANET
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HIBISCUS PUNCH (HIBISCUS TEA, RAW HONEY, …
HIBISCUS PUNCH - IMBIBE MAGAZINE
OCEAN SPRAY RECIPES - HIBISCUS PUNCH | OCEAN SPRAY®
HIBISCUS RUM PUNCH | TASTE
HIBISCUS PUNCH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HIBISCUS AND FRUIT PUNCH (ZOBO) | NIGERIAN LAZY CHEF
HIBISCUS PUNCH RECIPE – DRINK NUBA
HIBISCUS CINCO PUNCH RECIPE - MONIN
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
HIBISCUS PUNCH - MAGNOLIA DAYS
HALLOWEEN HIBISCUS PUNCH | CRATE AND BARREL
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
HIBISCUS SHERBET RECIPE (NO-CHURN) | KITCHN
HIBISCUS RUM PUNCH - FOODWORTHFEED
GINGER HIBISCUS SPARKLING PUNCH RECIPE | PC.CA
HIBISCUS FRUIT PUNCH—A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE SUMMER DRINK
HIBISCUS PUNCH RECIPE - ADAMS FAIRACRE FARMS
2-INGREDIENT HIBISCUS PUNCH (PALEO, LOW-CARB, THM, GAPS)
HIBISCUS SANGRIA PUNCH - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
HIBISCUS SHRUB PUNCH RECIPE | RECIPE | PUNCH RECIPES, RECIPES, …
HIBISCUS TEA PUNCH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE HIBISCUS PUNCH LIKE A PRO! - FOR EVERY HEN
FOR JUNETEENTH, THIS HIBISCUS RED DRINK RECIPE IS STEEPED IN HISTORY ...
SPICED HIBISCUS LIME PUNCH - BITES WITH APPLEWHITE
HIBISCUS PUNCH | OCEAN SPRAY®
HIBISCUS BACARDI RUM PUNCH - KENNETH TEMPLE
HIBISCUS TEA PLANTER'S PUNCH RECIPE – LUZIANNE® TEA
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #mexican #easy #holiday-event #cocktails #punch #wedding #brunch
You'll also love