HONEYDEW MELON GAZPACHO
- Roughly chop the melon and add to the bowl of a food processor, reserving some for garnish. Chop the cucumber and halve the grapes and add to the food processor. Top with the spinach, basil, scallions and serrano. Splash in the olive oil, champagne vinegar, lime juice and honey. Process until the ingredients are combined, about 1 minute. Add half the avocado and process again until the avocado has been completely incorporated, about 30 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper and thin with ice water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve: Ladle the soup into bowls and top with the diced honeydew, sliced avocado, and cilantro leaves. Serve with wedges of lime on the side.
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SOUP
- Cut the melon from the rind and into chunks. Puree until smooth in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl and stir blueberries into pureed melon. Chill until quite cold.
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and crumble an oatmeal cookie over each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.6 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 96.4 mg, Sugar 26.5 g
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP
From Family Circle magazine, June 2013 issue. It says, "Chilled fruit soups are perfect for hot days when you want something light. This pretty puree of melon, mint and yogurt is a great summer appetizer - and a breeze to make." Cook time doesn't include several hours of refrigeration time.
Provided by mersaydees
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add first 5 ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine, then process until smooth. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- To serve, divide soup among 4 bowls. Stir a tablespoon of the yogurt into each bowl. Toss a couple of the melon balls, mint, and pistachios (if using) into each.
COLD MELON SOUP
Many different types of melons can be used in this cool, fresh soup, however, honeydew melons defnitely are the best.
Provided by morgainegeiser
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a blender container, combine honeydew, lime juice, and honey. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add yogurt.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Chill several hours.
- Serve cold.
- Whisk before serving and garnish each bowl with a few melon balls.
- NOTE: chilling time not included with prep time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 34.8, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 18.5, Protein 1.1
HONEYDEW CUCUMBER SOUP
- Place honeydew in a food processor; puree until smooth. Line a bowl with a double thickness of cheesecloth; transfer puree to bowl. Gather cheesecloth; tie into a bundle. Suspend bundle from a spoon; hang over a bowl, collecting juices in bowl, for 1 hour to yield 4 cups liquid.
- Place cucumbers in a food processor; puree until smooth. Add 1/4 cup creme fraiche, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and salt; puree until smooth. Add honeydew liquid; puree until combined. Chill well before serving. Serve with a small dollop of creme fraiche and a cilantro leaf.
More about "honeydew melon soup recipes"
COLD HONEYDEW SOUP - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 49 per serving
- Place all the ingredients into your blender and blend until it is pureed into a smooth, soupy texture. Pour into your ramekins or cocktail glasses.
- When ready to serve, top each dish (or glass) with a fresh mint leaf as a garnish, and a slice of lime on the side.
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP | SUPER EASY AND TOTALLY VEGAN ...
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory Appetizer, StarterCalories 191 per serving
- Add the cubes and the coconut milk to a food processor or blender. Add a pinch of sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Mix the mint leaves and olive oil in a food processor, then transfer in a bowl. If you don’t have a food processor, just chop the mint very finely. Let the mix stand.
HONEYDEW MELON AND MINT SOUP RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
Servings 6-8Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
SUMMER SOUP RECIPE: HONEYDEW MELON SOUP – SHEKNOWS
FALL RECIPE - HONEYDEW MELON SOUP • CHINESE …
HONEYDEW SOUP RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
MIX AND MATCH MELON SOUP | MARTHA STEWART
- In a food processor, puree honeydew, lime juice, moscato, mint, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, and refrigerate.
- Rinse out food-processor bowl. In food processor, puree cantaloupe, creme fraiche, honey, lemon juice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate. Both soups can be made 24 hours in advance.
- To serve soups, divide three-fourths of the honeydew soup among four soup bowls, and divide three-fourths of the cantaloupe soup among four other soup bowls. Garnish each serving of honeydew soup with remaining cantaloupe soup, and each serving of cantaloupe soup with remaining honeydew soup. Serve immediately.
HONEYDEW MINT MELON SOUP - HEALTHYGIRL KITCHEN
Category Melon Soup, SoupTotal Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Pulse to combine. Blend and enjoy! (don't overblend, you don't want the soup to be perfectly smooth but you also don't want it to be too chunky - blend to your preference)
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP WITH ICE WINE RECIPE | BOB …
5/5 (3)Author Bob BlumerServings 2Category Dessert
- Strain puree through a fine strainer and discard solids. Add optional ice wine, if desired. Chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
CHILLED CUCUMBER MELON SOUP – FEASTING AT HOME
5/5 (8)Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 95 per serving
MELON MINT SOUP WITH COLLAGEN BOOST | THE BEACHBODY BLOG
2.2/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsServings 2Calories 61 per serving
- Place honeydew, cucumber, coconut milk, lime juice, Collagen Boost, and mint in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COOL HONEYDEW-MINT SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (3)Calories 68 per servingServings 6
CHILLED HONEYDEW MELON SOUP | MILDLY INDIAN
Servings 2Total Time 3 hrs 15 minsCategory Desserts, Soup
MELON SOUP SPHERES RECIPE - AMAZING FOOD MADE EASY
Reviews 111Total Time 3 hrs
BEST CHILLED CANTALOUPE SOUP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
Reviews 21Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
CHILLED MINTED CUCUMBER HONEYDEW SOUP RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
3.2/5 (18)Servings 4
EASY 3-STEP HONEYDEW MELON PORK SOUP RECIPE | MY CHINESE ...
Cuisine ChinaTotal Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Pork,Soup
CHILLED MELON SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHILLED HONEYDEW SOUP WITH LIME SPICE COOKIES RECIPE— LAKE ...
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP RECIPES
HONEYDEW RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HONEYDEW CUP RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #soups-stews #fruit #easy #vegetarian #food-processor-blender #dietary #melons #equipment #small-appliance #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cold melon soup with honeydew?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE In a blender container, combine honeydew, lime juice, and honey. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add yogurt. Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended. Chill several hours. Serve cold. Whisk before serving and garnish each bowl with a few melon balls.
How do you make blueberry soup with honeydew?A cold soup of honeydew and blueberries. Top with whipped topping, if desired. Cut the melon from the rind and into chunks. Puree until smooth in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl and stir blueberries into pureed melon. Chill until quite cold.
How to make cold melon soup with yogurt?DIRECTIONS 1 In a blender container, combine honeydew, lime juice, and honey. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and add yogurt. 2 Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended. 3 Chill several hours. 4 Serve cold. 5 Whisk before serving and garnish each bowl with a few melon balls. 6 NOTE: chilling time not included with prep time. More ...
What kind of fruit to use in honeydew soup?"Here's a recipe for a delicious, quick summertime fruit soup that's light and refreshing, but somehow still very satisfying. The same technique can be used with any ripe, fleshy melon, including cantaloupes and watermelon, or sweet, fleshy fruit, such as peaches or nectarines."