IRISH COFFEE PIE
Coffee ice cream, whipped topping and gelatin flavored with Irish whiskey and coffee are blended and chilled in a cookie crust for a luscious pie.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add sugar and coffee granules; stir until dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in whiskey and vanilla.
- Place ice cream in blender or food processor container; cover. Blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add gelatine mixture through the feed cap, blending well. Pour into large bowl; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon. Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
IRISH COFFEE PIE
Even though we aren't Irish, my mom made this pie for my dad every St. Patrick's Day. -Holly Nauroth, Fruita, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 7-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack., In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine the water, whiskey if desired and coffee granules; beat into cream cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. , Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448 calories, Fat 26g fat (19g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
IRISH CREAM PIE
- Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, mix all crust ingredients until soft dough forms. Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and marshmallows over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted. Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon. (If mixture becomes too thick, place saucepan in bowl of warm water; stir mixture until proper consistency.) Gradually stir in liqueur.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream. Spread in pie crust. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover; refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours but no longer than 48 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 110 mg
IRISH CREAM AND COFFEE
- Pour hot brewed coffee into a mug. Stir in Irish Cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.5 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 7.8 mg, Sugar 19 g
- In a coffee mug, combine Irish cream and Irish whiskey. Fill mug with coffee. Top with a dab of whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330.1 calories, Carbohydrate 21.7 g, Cholesterol 20.4 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 13.6 mg, Sugar 19.3 g
COFFEE CREAM PIE
Coffee and pie, long a harmonious pair, are served together as one in this recipe from "Martha Stewart's New Pies & Tarts." Chocolate-covered espresso beans hint at the flavor of the filling below, which is spiked with both instant espresso and coffee liqueur. Martha made this recipe on episode 507 of Martha Bakes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes one 9-inch pie
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Whisk together granulated sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Whisk in milk and 2 tablespoons espresso powder, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until bubbling and thick, about 7 minutes (about 2 minutes after it comes to a boil).
- Whisk egg yolks in a medium bowl until combined. Whisk in milk mixture in a slow, steady stream until completely incorporated. Return mixture to saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until it returns to a boil, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a large bowl, and stir in coffee liqueur and vanilla. Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking until each piece melts before adding the next one. Let custard cool, whisking occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Pour custard into baked and cooled crust. Press plastic wrap directly on surface of custard. Refrigerate until filling is firm, 4 hours (or wrapped tightly with plastic, up to 1 day).
- With the flat side of a chef's knife, crush espresso beans, 1 at a time. Reserve 1 tablespoon large pieces for garnish.
- In a chilled bowl, beat cream, confectioners' sugar, and remaining 1 teaspoon espresso powder until stiff peaks form. Fold small espresso-bean pieces into whipped cream mixture, and spread over pie. Sprinkle with reserved espresso-bean pieces or chocolate curls, and serve immediately.
HEIDI'S IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE
Victoria's restaurant (Randolph, VT), which calls itself 'A Turn of the Century Restaurant,' prepares a cream pie that has the flavor of Irish whiskey and coffee.
Provided by Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. For crust. Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2. Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- 3. Press into 9-inch pie plate.
- 4. Bake until set, about 8 minutes.
- 5. Cool completely.
- 6. For filling; Dissolve coffee in water.
- 7. Combine all ingredients except garnish and beat on medium speed until mixture holds peaks.
- 8. Pour all but 1/2 cup into crust, spreading evenly.
- 9. Spoon remaining filling into pastry bag fitted with rosette tip and pipe frill around rim.
- 10. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- 11. Chill thoroughly, 4 hours or overnight.
- 12. Serve chilled.
IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE
Enjoy the luck o' the Irish-no matter what your background is! Treat yourself to this Irish cream-flavored coffee and vanilla pudding cream pie.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread fudge topping onto bottom of pie crust.
- Beat pudding mixes, coffee and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over fudge layer in crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining COOL WHIP before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 510 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 36 g, Protein 4 g
IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE
"When Irish Eyes are Smiling" was the title of the menu for this gourmet club dinner. And smile they did when they tasted this refrigerator pie.
Provided by Lorac
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Crust: Pre heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Mix butter and crumbs, press into 9" pie pan, bake until set approx.
- 8 mins.
- Cool completely Filling:Combine all ingredients in a chilled bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until mixture hold peaks.
- Pour into crust and garnish.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
More about "irish coffee cream pie recipes"
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM PIE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
5/5 (2)Category Dessert, PieCuisine IrishTotal Time 6 hrs 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cookies until crumbled. Add the almonds and pulse 4-5 times in quick bursts. Pour in the melted butter and pulse just until combined.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat the Irish cream and espresso powder in the microwave on high power for 30-seconds. Repeat for 15-second intervals until the Irish cream is steaming, but not boiling. Add the chopped white chocolate to the hot Irish cream and set aside, stirring occasionally, until all chocolate is melted and the mixture is cooled.
- Whip the cream until foamy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on high until firm peaks form. Spoon into a pastry bag and pipe onto the pie or dollop in a mound. Garnish with white chocolate curls, if desired.
IRISH CREAM COFFEE MUD PIE - THE CRUMBY KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 24 hrs 55 minsCategory DessertCalories 908 per serving
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Butter or spray a 10-inch springform pan; line pan with parchment paper and butter or spray parchment.
- Place butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl (or set over double boiler). Heat in 30-second increments until melted, then stir to combine. Whisk in whiskey (or water), cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, espresso powder, and salt. Add egg yolks and whisk until combined, creating a thick paste. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat cream until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. Sprinkle sugar over cream and slowly drizzle in Irish cream, whisking until stiff peaks form.
IRISH COFFEE PIE - SNACKWORKS
10 BEST BAILEYS IRISH CREAM PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
IRISH COFFEE PIE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.3/5 (3)Calories 360 per servingServings 8
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Combine marshmallows, milk, sugar and coffee granules in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into large bowl; cool completely.
- Stir bourbon into cooled marshmallow mixture; gently fold in whipped cream. Pour into cooled crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until set. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and espresso beans, if desired.
IRISH COFFEE WHOOPIE PIES | BAKING THE GOODS
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Whip the butter on medium-medium/high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and fluffy, at least 5 minutes.
QUICK & SIMPLE CHOCOLATE IRISH CREAM PIE - THE GOLD LINING ...
4/5 (1)Category PieServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over low heat, combine marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, butter, and coffee.
IRISH CREAM PIE COCKTAIL - CRAZY FOR CRUST
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 2-4Total Time 5 mins
- Crush one shortbread cookie and place on a shallow plate. Place honey or corn syrup on another shallow plate. Dip each glass upside down in the honey and then in the cookie crumbs to rim.
- Place Irish Cream, vodka, coffee, and milk in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into glasses. Serve over ice, if desired.
HOMEMADE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM - AS EASY AS APPLE PIE
Ratings 54Category DrinksCuisine IrishTotal Time 1 min
- Place the cream, sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee granules, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Then add the whiskey with the blender going, at a very slow speed, and give it a whirl for a few more seconds.
- Transfer the Baileys Irish cream into sterilized glass bottles with tight-fitting lids and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
DELICIOUS IRISH CREAM WHOOPIE PIES | UPDATED WHOOPIE PIE ...
4/5 (1)Servings 20Cuisine IrishCategory Dessert
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375°. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, shortening and brown sugar on low speed until just combined. Increase the speed to medium and beat until fluffy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
IRISH COFFEE ICE CREAM PIE WITH WHISKEY GANACHE - RACHEL ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory Frozen DessertsCalories 696 per serving
- Make ganache: Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan, bring heavy cream, butter, and espresso powder just up to a simmer over medium high heat. Do not boil. Pour cream mixture over chocolate chips and let set for 1 minute before stirring until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in whiskey. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, blend the chocolate sandwich cookies until the texture resembles coarse meal or crumbs. You don’t want any large pieces. Add the melted butter and blend until well combined.
IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE - CHATELAINE
Servings 8-12Calories 296 per serving
IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE | IMPERIAL SUGAR
Servings 12Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Pies & Tarts
IRISH COFFEE CREAM PIE RECIPES
IRISH CREAM COFFEE MUD PIE | IRISH RECIPES, WHISKEY CAKE ...
34 IRISH COFFEE RECIPES IDEAS | IRISH COFFEE, COFFEE ...
IRISH COFFEE RECIPE - THEFOODNETWORKRECIPES.COM
SMOKED IRISH COFFEE PIE RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #low-protein #pies-and-tarts #desserts #eggs-dairy #oven #easy #european #refrigerator #dinner-party #holiday-event #pies #irish #dietary #low-sodium #st-patricks-day #low-in-something #equipment
You'll also love