ITALIAN WHITE BEAN TURKEY SOUP WITH SAGE
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add garlic and saute over low heat until garlic turns golden. Add sage and saute a few seconds, then add pureed beans and broth. Bring to a simmer and add turkey; simmer a few minutes to heat turkey through. Add lemon juice, off heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
ITALIAN TURKEY, BEAN, AND TOMATO SOUP
- Sauté fennel and pancetta in heavy large pot over high heat until pancetta starts to brown, about 4 minutes. Add tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until tomatoes soften, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Using back of fork, crush tomatoes. Mix in broth, beans, gravy, chopped turkey, and crushed red pepper. Simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Mix in basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Italian bacon cured in salt; available at some supermarkets and specialty foods stores and at Italian markets.
ITALIAN MEATBALL 'N' BEAN SOUP
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk and bread crumbs. Crumble sausage and turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in batches; drain. , Transfer meatballs to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or until a thermometer inserted in a meatball reaches 160°. If desired, top with additional sliced green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 529 calories, Fat 31g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 119mg cholesterol, Sodium 1273mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
TUSCAN BEAN, CHICKEN, AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP
- Cook sausage in a large pot over medium-high heat until cooked through and completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Cook and stir onion with the sausage until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add squash and garlic; cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Pour chicken broth, white beans, and diced tomatoes into the pot; stir. Add spinach, red wine, and Italian seasoning; bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until hot, about 15 minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with Pecorino-Romano cheese to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.9 calories, Carbohydrate 40.8 g, Cholesterol 26 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 1315.3 mg, Sugar 5 g
ITALIAN TURKEY SOUP
- Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, basil, fennel seeds and crushed red pepper and sauté until vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes. Add broth. Cover pot and simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini and carrot. Cover and simmer until carrot is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to high and bring soup to boil. Add ravioli and boil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add turkey and cook just until heated through, about 1 minute. Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Serve, passing cheese separately.
TOMATO TURKEY SOUP
During winter, we often have this hearty soup along with a salad at our senior citizen's center. It's always well received.-Judy Lloyd, Alta Vista, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 50 minutes. Add turkey and vegetables. Cover and simmer 50 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 714mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ITALIAN SAUSAGE, TOMATO AND WHITE BEAN SOUP
This was in AJC 30 minute challenge: only five ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. It said 4 servings, but next time will double for the 4 of us (I want leftovers). It was absolutely delicious. I used Turkey sausage. Plus I used 1/2 lb. turkey bacon as I only had 1/2 lb. sausage!
Provided by Thellie
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In stock pot over medium heat, crumble sausage and cook until no longer pink. If necessary, drain all but 1 tablespoon fat.
- Add onion and saute until softened.
- Add chicken broth, cannellini beans and tomatoes.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or longer if you need to.
- Enjoy a quick and easy but really delightful meal.
- Serve with crusty bread and fruit salad; I had apples and grapes sprinkled with fresh lemon juice in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 522.5, Fat 12, SaturatedFat 4.4, Cholesterol 59.4, Sodium 1124.9, Carbohydrate 64.2, Fiber 14.8, Sugar 5.8, Protein 42.6
ITALIAN CHICKEN AND BEAN SOUP
Add something spicy to your Italian dinner! Enjoy this tasty skillet soup made using chicken, beans, pasta and veggies.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add broth and water. Heat to boiling. Add pasta and bell pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cook uncovered 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, kidney beans and the zucchini. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375, Carbohydrate 53 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 9 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1400 mg
ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND TOMATO SOUP
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook and stir turkey sausage is browned, about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic, cooking and stirring until onion is tender, about 5 minutes more. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Stir in carrots; cook and stir until carrots start to soften, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour beans, diced tomatoes, beef broth, chicken broth, and tomato sauce into turkey mixture. Stir in bay leaves. Continue to simmer until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes. Add rigatoni pasta; cook and stir until pasta is cooked through but firm to the bite, about 13 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.6 g, Cholesterol 57.9 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 1421.6 mg, Sugar 5.5 g
ITALIAN CHICKEN SOUP WITH PASTA AND TOMATOES
- Fill a large pot with 14 cups water, chicken pieces, backbone, wings, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and peppercorns. Bring to a boil. Skim foam, reduce heat, and gently simmer for 25 minutes. Remove chicken (except wings); continue simmering while you discard skin and remove meat from bones. Cover meat and refrigerate; return bones to pot and simmer 3 1/2 hours more.
- Strain broth through a fine-mesh sieve and discard solids, including bones and wings. Skim fat and transfer broth to a clean pot. Add onions, carrots, fennel, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are very tender, 25 minutes.
- Cut or tear reserved chicken into 3 cups of bite-size pieces. (You'll end up with an extra cup of meat; save it for a salad or a sandwich.) Add to broth, along with ditalini, basil, and lemon juice. Heat through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, top with red-pepper flakes and Parmesan, and serve.
More about "italian turkey or chicken bean tomato soup recipes"
EASY ITALIAN CHICKEN BEAN SOUP RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS …
5/5 (12)Total Time 30 minsCategory SoupCalories 286 per serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrots and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender, 5-6 minutes.
TUSCAN-STYLE CHICKEN, BEAN AND TOMATO SOUP
Servings 4Category Soups
ITALIAN TURKEY, BEAN, AND TOMATO SOUP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4/5 (2)Servings 4
WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH TURKEY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TOMATO SOUP WITH GROUND TURKEY - THERESCIPES.INFO
ITALIAN TURKEY SOUP - MY KITCHEN CRAZE
CHICKEN, TOMATO AND WHITE BEAN SOUP (STOVE TOP AND INSTANT POT)
EASY ITALIAN BEAN SOUP WITH TOMATOES | SIMPLE. TASTY. GOOD.
BEAN TOMATO SOUP - RECIPES - PAGE 4 | COOKS.COM
21 CLASSIC ITALIAN SOUP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
SLOW COOKER ITALIAN CHICKEN BEAN SOUP
ITALIAN TURKEY SOUP - THIRTY HANDMADE DAYS
20 AUTHENTIC ITALIAN SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN, BEAN & PASTA SOUP RECIPE - COOKIN CANUCK
ITALIAN CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
QUICK ITALIAN TURKEY SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN CHICKEN SOUP (WITH KIDNEY BEANS) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ITALIAN BEAN AND TOMATO SOUP RECIPE - GREENER IDEAL
ITALIAN WHITE BEAN TURKEY SOUP WITH SAGE RECIPE
ITALIAN BAKED CHICKEN WITH WHITE BEANS AND TOMATOES
ITALIAN TURKEY BURGER SOUP - ART AND THE KITCHEN
ITALIAN STYLE SOUP WITH TURKEY SAUSAGE RECIPE BY BIANCA SANCHEZ
ITALIAN WHITE BEAN, SPINACH AND TURKEY SOUP RECIPE
ITALIAN BEAN TOMATO SOUP - COOKEATSHARE
20+ CLASSIC ITALIAN SOUP RECIPES | MYRECIPES
ITALIAN CHICKEN, BEAN, & TOMATO SOUP | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR …
ITALIAN TURKEY SOUP - OUR BEST BITES
CHICKEN, TOMATO, AND WHITE BEAN SOUP | KITCHN
ITALIAN TURKEY SAUSAGE, TOMATO & WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH KALE RECIPE …
TURKEY TUSCAN BEAN & TOMATO SOUP | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
BEAN AND TOMATO SOUP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
RECIPE: ITALIAN TURKEY & WHITE BEAN SOUP | THE SEATTLE TIMES
10 BEST TOMATO SOUP KIDNEY BEANS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HOMEMADE ITALIAN TOMATO SOUP RECIPES - YUMMLY
FRIDHEIMAR TOMATO SOUP RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the ingredients in tomato and bean soup?This hearty soup is full of vegetables, chicken and two kinds of beans, all simmered in a tomato broth. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrots and season with salt and pepper to taste.
What do you put in a tomato soup?This hearty soup is full of vegetables, chicken and two kinds of beans, all simmered in a tomato broth. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrots and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just tender, 5-6 minutes.
What kind of Soup can I make with ground turkey?Italian Turkey Burger Soup. One of my favourite soup recipes Italian Turkey Burger Soup, both healthy and hearty made with lean ground turkey. Ingredients. Instructions. Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add ground turkey, salt, pepper, onion and garlic to skillet and sauté until turkey is browned.
Is Italian bean soup easy to make?This Italian bean soup is easy to make, and it uses simple ingredients that you might find you already have in your kitchen. Plus, you won’t have to worry about it taking too much of your time! Sprinkle it with some shredded cheese or add sour cream, and you’ll have the perfect bowl of soup!