RED LOBSTER PINA COLADA DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by WhystleStop
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine Sour Cream and Drink Mix in a mixing bowl, and mix together gently. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin. Drain crushed pineapple. Fold crushed pineapple into cream mixture. Finish with lemon juice. Cover and store refrigerated.
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add the remaining butter and reduce heat to low. Stir to melt the butter, then mix in the lemon juice, pepper and cilantro. Let it steep over low heat for about 10 minutes. Strain before serving if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 23 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 14.6 g, Sodium 164.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
HEALTHY LOBSTER/SHELLFISH DIPPING SAUCE
While I love the buttery variant, this one lets me feel like my arteries will live to see another day. While on the face of it, this may look very tart, there is neither cream nor butter to "cling" to the lobster or clams.
Provided by Diann is Cooking
Categories Low Protein
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make in advance by mixing all ingredients together. If you wish to cut the sourness, add a little water if necessary.
- Steam your lobster or clams as per usual, serve still in the shells, allow guests to pick their lobster/clam meat, and dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4.9, Sodium 1.1, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.4, Protein 0.1
LOBSTER WITH LEMON & HERB BUTTER SAUCE
Lobster served two ways: with a buttery dipping sauce for the large chunks of meat and a salad made with the smaller pieces. Nothing is wasted and this easy main lets the lobster shine!
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the sauce, warm the lemon juice in a small saucepan. Add the butter, a few cubes at a time, swirling them into the lemon juice over a very low heat to melt them, adding a few more pieces until all the butter is used. Take the sauce off the heat, season to taste and keep warm.
- To make the salad, gently toss the rocket, avocado and lobster meat together. Dress with the lemon juice and olive oil, and toss again until everything is mixed and coated.
- To serve, stir the herbs through the sauce and pour into a ramekin or small bowl. Put the sauce on a plate and pile the large chunks of lobster meat on one side and the salad on the other. Bring the plate to the table to share - dip the tail meat, claws and crusty bread into the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 649 calories, Fat 61 grams fat, SaturatedFat 29 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 22 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
LOBSTER WITH CHAMPAGNE DIPPING SAUCE
Get out the bibs, lobster crackers and picks! If you've never prepared live lobster, this is a straightforward approach to a decadent meal. I make this once a year, on January 1, my wedding anniversary. My husband and I had a very low-key wedding (I was wearing jeans, an old sweater and my house slippers!), at 12:30 AM on January 1, 2001 (01-01-01). To celebrate that humble beginning, I make a totally decadent meal for us every New Year's Day. This one is our favorite and it's fun for us to do together. We halve the recipe and drink the leftover champagne. You'll need a really big pot for this, I use a big stock pot. Make sure plenty of napkins are on hand and that you have lobster shell crackers and picks.
Provided by Hey Jude
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To make the sauce, pour the champagne into a medium saucepan and add the parsley, thyme, bay leaf and shallots; cook over medium heat until just 1 cup of liquid remains, about 25-30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and discard the herbs, slowly whisk in the butter, one tablespoon at a time, over low heat.
- When all the butter has been added, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep the mixture warm while preparing the lobsters.
- In a large pot, bring to a boil enough salted water to cover the lobsters.
- Remove the rubber bands that hold the claws shut.
- Plunge the lobsters into the water, head first.
- Cover and bring the water back to a boil; cook the lobsters for 10-12 minutes from the time the water returns to a boil.
- Serve lobster with champagne dipping sauce in individual bowls.
GRILLED LOBSTER WITH VIETNAMESE DIPPING SAUCE
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, chilies, sugar, fish sauce and lime juice. Set aside. Prepare a charcoal grill. Steam the lobsters for 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, twist off the claws and tails. Cut the tails in half lengthwise and rub the exposed meat with the oil.
- Place the tails and claws on the grill over medium-hot coals and grill until just browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes, turning once. Serve hot with the dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 594, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 15 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 114 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 4581 milligrams, Sugar 12 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "lobster dipping sauce recipes"
10 BEST LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EMERIL'S HOMEMADE LOBSTER SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER
TEMPURA LOBSTER | SEAFOOD RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER'S PINA COLADA DIPPING SAUCE …
EATINGWELL LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Lobster RecipesCalories 76 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- Bring wine, lemon juice and shallot to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the shallot is softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add butter and salt and whisk until the butter is melted.
- Combine water and flour in a small bowl and whisk into the sauce. Cook, whisking, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 2 to 3 minutes.
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCES RECIPES - HOUSE & HOME
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
LOBSTER TAIL W/ CAJUN BUTTER DIPPING SAUCE | TONY CHACHERE'S
LOBSTER WITH CAESAR DIPPING SAUCE – LOBSTER COUNCIL OF CANADA
LOBSTER SPRING ROLLS WITH A CITRUS-CHILI DIPPING SAUCE
10 BEST LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
THE BEST SAUCES AND BUTTERS FOR LOBSTER - LOBSTER ANYWHERE
DELICIOUS RED LOBSTER PINA COLADA COPYCAT RECIPE - THEFOODXP
CHILLED MAINE LOBSTER WITH DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | FRESH LOBSTER …
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
VANILLA LOBSTER SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCES RECIPES
LOBSTER ROLL DIP – LOBSTER COUNCIL OF CANADA
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE - THE ICE HOUSE WINERY
COPYCAT RED LOBSTER COCONUT SHRIMP DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE
LOBSTER WITH DIPPING SAUCES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LOBSTER DIPPING SAUCE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
EASY BOILED LOBSTER WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER DIP SAUCE
RED LOBSTER BUTTER SAUCE FOR CRAB LEGS RECIPES
LOBSTER TAIL DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BROILED LOBSTER TAILS WITH DIPPING SAUCE - TASTE LIFE
FM RECIPES: BOILED LOBSTER WITH SPICY GARLIC BUTTER DIPPING SAUCE
BEST LOBSTER SAUCE - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
HOW TO MAKE VIETNAMESE DIPPING SAUCE FOR SEAFOOD - THE VIET DISH
LOBSTER OIL DIPPING SAUCE - OLIVECIBOULETTE.COM
DIPPING SAUCE FOR LOBSTER CAKES BEST RECIPES
COLD LOBSTER WITH SPICY SAUCE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
WHAT SAUCES GO WITH LOBSTER? - SEAFOOD UNIVERSITY
SAUCE FOR LOBSTER CAKES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LOBSTER CAKE DIPPING SAUCE BEST RECIPES
COCONUT SHRIMP DIPPING SAUCE (RED LOBSTER) - COPYKAT RECIPES
You'll also love