MEATY THICK MAN CHILI
- Place the ground beef in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and kidney beans. Cook and stir for a few minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and season with chili powder. Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes uncovered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.3 g, Cholesterol 114.4 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 6.1 g, Protein 36.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 506.2 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
MEATY MAN CHILI
Best Chili I ever had. It can also be used on as a hot dog chili or on top of chili cheese fries. But I find it great by itself, and it is a lot healthier that way.
Provided by David04
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large pot over medium-high heat and the oil.
- Add and brown the ground beef.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and it's juice, onions, garlic and half of the spices. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours, stirring often.
- Add the remaining half of the spices and cook, covered, for 1 more hour. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.9, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 70.3, Sodium 93.1, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 1.8, Protein 25.1
SMOKY MEATY CHILI
- Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil to the hot pan. Season the pork and beef with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Working in 2 batches, brown the meat on all sides; this will take about 7 minutes per batch. Remove the browned meat to a plate and continue with the next batch.
- When all the meat is browned and removed, add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan along with the garlic, onion and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for about 3 minutes. Season the vegetables with the chile powder, cumin, chipotle, coriander and 1 teaspoon of salt. Continue to cook the vegetables until the spices are fragrant and the vegetables are soft, an additional 2 minutes. Stir in the diced tomatoes and kidney beans along with 3 cups of water. Add the seared meat and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and the chili has thickened slightly, about 1 hour. Stir in the bourbon, espresso and agave and turn off the heat.
- Serve garnished with shredded Cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream if desired.
PICK A MEAT CHILI
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Mix together the coriander, paprika, cumin, cayenne and some salt and pepper in a small bowl and toss with the cubed meat, ground meat or eggplant.
- Add the oil to the pot and when hot, add the meat or eggplant and cook, turning as necessary, until brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook, stirring, until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add the beer and water and deglaze the pot, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom with a wooden spoon. Add the tomato and chipotle if using, bring to a simmer and simmer until the meat is tender, 1 to 1 ½ hours. (The cooking time will be less for ground meat, chicken and eggplant.)
- Add the beans and continue to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes to thicken. (If using pre-soaked dried beans, the cooking time may be longer.) Serve the chili garnished with your favorite toppers on hand.
MILD & MEATY CHILI
This is a family favorite. Guests have always loved it, too. It has a great texture and mild taste (without the chiles). To turn up the heat, add the chiles and increase the hot pepper sauce to taste. I often double or even triple the recipe. I modified this recipe from a pillsbury cookbook I received at my bridal shower 16 years ago...and I've been making it ever since! Enjoy!
Provided by mama2four
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large sauce pan or pot, brown ground beef with onion; drain. (While the beef is browning, chop veggies, etc.)
- Add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT kidney beans, to the ground beef and onion.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for about 90 minutes. (stir occasionally to avoid any chili sticking on the bottom of the pot.).
- Stir in undrained kidney beans and simmer until heated through (about 15 minutes).
- **For a smoother chili (my preference) I pour the 28oz. can of tomatoes into my "ultmate chopper" (mini food processor) and blend em up. I also chop the onions and peppers quite small. This minimizes chunks which makes it more "kid-friendly.".
Nutrition Facts : Calories 690.8, Fat 28.3, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 115.7, Sodium 1851.6, Carbohydrate 64.3, Fiber 16.3, Sugar 23.3, Protein 48.8
More about "meaty man chili recipes"
BEST MEAT TO MAKE CHILI : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MEATY CHILI RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND …
MEATY MAN CHILI | RECIPES, HEALTHY RECIPES, VSG RECIPES
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD, CHILI RECIPES
SPICY MEATY CHILI RECIPE - TODAY
MOUNTAIN MAN CHILI - BIGOVEN
MEATY CROCK POT CHILI - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY TO MAKE MEATY CHILI IN THE MEALTHY MULTIPOT
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI PHOTOS RECIPE
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
THE BEST THICK & MEATY CHILI RECIPE: SECRET INGREDIENT
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MEATY CHILI RECIPE CROCK POT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
KETO CHILI (AWARD WINNING RECIPE!) - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
SERIOUSLY THE BEST CHILI RECIPE (5-STAR BEEF CHILI!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI - AMERICAN RECIPES
BEST THICK CHILI RECIPE | EASY DUMP & COOK RECIPE!
CHILLI MAN CHILI | AWARD-WINNING CHILI | DAMN GOOD CHILI...MAN
HEARTY MOUNTAIN MAN CHILI - ONE HOMELY HOUSE
MANLY MEATY CHILI - CRAVINGS OF A LUNATIC
MEATY CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPESTY
BEST MEATY, MEAT-LESS CHILI RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
MEAT LOVER'S CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MEATY CHILI RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI | RECIPE | CHILI RECIPES, MEATY CHILI RECIPE, …
MEATY CHILI RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST EVER MEATY MUSHROOM CHILI - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
MEATY MUSHROOM SAUSAGE CHILI (BEANLESS CHILI RECIPE!) - THE …
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI - BEEF CHILI RECIPES
MEATY, CHUNKY, HEARTY CHILI - LES PETITES GOURMETTES
MEATY CHILI RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
YEUNG MAN COOKING RECIPES - HUNTINGINMONTANA.COM
MEATY THICK MAN CHILI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #chili #meat #4-hours-or-less
Spicy Smoky "Meaty" Vegan Chili | 1-Pot Meal! | The Wicked Kitchen74K views-11:46
Texas-Style Chili Recipe - All Meat, No Beans!79K views-12:30
Texas Chili385K views-08:50
BEST EVER CHILI RECIPE | an easy beef chili bursting with flavor313K views-06:14
PLANTBASED CHILI RECIPE SO EXCITING YOU’LL NEED TO SIMMER DOWN102K views-12:05
Best chili recipe, chunky meat with plenty of vegetables slow cooked to perfection.99 views-05:38
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make homemade chili?Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and kidney beans. Cook and stir for a few minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and season with chili powder. Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes uncovered. This homemade chili is hearty and meaty, and is very quick to make.
What is the best way to cook chilli man?Can Tomato Sauce Mix Chilli Man chili, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco sauce in skillet and heat, simmering 15 minutes. In casserole dish, layer as follows: crushed nacho chips, chili mixture, shredded cheese. Repeat until chili mixture is used up and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Who is Chilli man chili?Mr. DeFrates got his start in chili after learning alongside his father, Walter “Port” DeFrates, a restaurateur, and uncle Ray DeFrates, who started canning Ray’s Chilli. Wanting to get into the business himself, he took two years to develop his own recipe and business before putting Chilli Man Chili on the market in 1953.
How to cook chili with kidney beans in it?Directions. Place the pot over medium heat, and add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and kidney beans. Cook and stir for a few minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce and water, and season with chili powder. Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes uncovered. Shake up your chili game with pumpkin power.