PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP
This peach crisp is impossible to resist! The sweet peaches contrast beautifully with the tart raspberries, and that crumble topping is SO good!
Provided by Averie Sunshine
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish very well with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the peaches, raspberries, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, and toss gently to combine until all white traces have disappeared; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add the butter, brown sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, optional salt, and using two forks or your hands (I find my hands work best and it's the easiest), cut the butter into the dry ingredients until small pea-sized clumps form and some sandy bits form; set aside.
- Give the fruit another stir and turn mixture out into prepared pie dish, scraping out and including any juice that collected in the mixing bowl.
- Evenly sprinkle the crumble mixture over the fruit. It looks like a lot when sprinkling, but as the crisp bakes, it seeps down into the fruit and it turns out to be just the right amount.
- Place pie dish on a cookie sheet (insurance is case there's an overflow in the oven) and bake for about 45 to 48 minutes, but start checking at about 35 minutes. Crisp should be bubbling quite vigorously near the edges of dish and bubbling to a lesser degree in center. Topping should be very lightly golden browned and set.
- Place pie dish on a wire rack to cool for at least 20 minutes, or overnight, before serving. I prefer crisp to set up for a few hours or overnight, but it can be served warm.
- Optionally serve with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Carbohydrate 58 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 31 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 12 grams fat, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 36 milligrams sodium, Sugar 43 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams unsaturated fat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8x10-inch glass baking dish.
- Bring a stockpot full of water to a rapid boil. Plunge peaches gently into the boiling water for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and place into a bowl of ice water. Peel peaches, cut each into 8 wedges, and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and orange zest to the bowl with the peaches. Mix well to coat. Fold in raspberries. Let sit for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup flour, remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, butter, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix topping until well combined into pea-sized crumbs.
- Pour fruit mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover fruit evenly with crumble topping. Place the baking dish on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is golden brown and fruit juices are bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Remove crisp from the oven and let cool, 45 minutes to 1 hour, before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.3 calories, Carbohydrate 54.9 g, Cholesterol 49.8 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 69.3 mg, Sugar 37.1 g
THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP - COBBLER
Delicious! I like to make this tasty crisp-cobbler when the peaches are at their prime, around July or August in our garden! From The Barefoot Contessa.
Provided by BecR2400
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the inside of a 10-by-15-inch oval baking dish.
- Immerse the peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds, then place them in cold water. Peel the peaches and slice them into thick wedges and place them into a large bowl.
- Add the orange zest, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour. Toss well. Gently mix in the raspberries. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes. If there is a lot of liquid, add 1 more tablespoon of flour. Pour the peaches into the baking dish and gently smooth the top.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, salt, oatmeal and the cold butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until the butter is pea-sized and the mixture is crumbly. (Note: May mix by hand or with a pastry blender.) Sprinkle the topping evenly over the peaches and raspberries.
- Bake the crisp for 1 hour, until the top is browned and crisp and the juices are bubbly. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator and reheat in a 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes until warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 532.4, Fat 19.7, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 48.8, Sodium 70.1, Carbohydrate 88, Fiber 5.4, Sugar 63.5, Protein 5.5
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRUMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine peaches, raspberries, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Combine oats, flour, butter, remaining 1/4 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl; mix crumble topping thoroughly until smooth and not lumpy.
- Pour fruit mixture into a large ceramic baking dish, spreading evenly. Top evenly with oat crumble mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305.3 calories, Carbohydrate 50.5 g, Cholesterol 24.4 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 5.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 238.2 mg, Sugar 23.8 g
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP
Summer fruit is put to a perfect use in this comforting dessert shared by Jennifer Eilts. "The juicy peaches and ripe berries blend beautifully," she notes from Central City, Nebraska.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine peaches and raspberries in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and apple juice concentrate until smooth; drizzle over fruit. In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit., Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 87mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
PEAR RASPBERRY CRISP
We grow our own luscious red raspberries and feast on them fresh and freeze them for winter. This recipe combines the berries with fresh pears and a crunchy cereal topping. -Fancheon Resler, Bluffton, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the pears, raspberries, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Spoon into a greased 9-in. pie plate. , In a small bowl, combine the flour and remaining brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cereal. Sprinkle over fruit. , Bake at 375° until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 calories, Fat 7g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 102mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
PEACH AND MIXED-BERRY CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8x8x2 1/2-inch square baking dish. Toss fruit, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour in large bowl to combine. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Bake fruit until juices bubble, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes. Bake without stirring another 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 3/4 cup flour, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in medium bowl to blend. Add butter and rub in with fingertips until small moist clumps form. Sprinkle topping evenly over hot fruit in dish.
- Bake crisp until topping is golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve warm with ice cream.
PEACH & RASPBERRY CRISP
- Peel and slice peaches, you should have about 4 cups.
- In a shallow 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, combine peaches, 1/3 C of the sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Mix lightly.
- Spread raspberries over peach mixture.
- In a food processor or a medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together flour, remaining 1/3 C.
- sugar and nutmeg until well blended.
- Add margarine; whirl with on-off bursts (or cut in with a pastry blender or 2 knives) until mixture begins to cling together in lumps.
- Spoon over raspberries.
- Bake in a 375°F oven until fruit mixture is bubbly in center and topping is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Top with frozen yogurt if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.1, Fat 6.2, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 67.1, Carbohydrate 38.2, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 26.4, Protein 2.4
QUICK PEACH-RASPBERRY CRISP
Enjoy a piece of this Quick Peach-Raspberry Crisp for dessert this evening. Top this Quick Peach-Raspberry Crisp with fluffy COOL WHIP and serve it warm for a delectable treat on a cool, crisp fall night.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Microwave butter in microwaveable 2-qt. casserole on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until melted.
- Add flour, coconut and 1/4 cup sugar; mix well. Microwave 3 min., stirring after each minute. Microwave an additional 1 to 2 min. or until streusel is crisp and golden brown, stirring every 30 sec. Spread into single layer on large plate; cool.
- Meanwhile, combine fruit in same microwaveable dish. Add dry pudding mix and remaining sugar; mix lightly. Microwave 8 to 10 min. or until hot and bubbly; stir. Cool slightly.
- Sprinkle streusel over fruit mixture. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
More about "peach and raspberry crisp recipes"
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
EASY RASPBERRY PEACH CRUMBLE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PEACH-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Healthy Berry Crisp & Crumble RecipesCalories 258 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish (or similar 1 1/2- to 2-quart dish) with cooking spray.
- To prepare filling, combine peaches, raspberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place the filling in the prepared baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make topping. Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl with a fork. Add butter and blend with a pastry blender or your fingertips. Add oil and stir to coat. Add orange juice concentrate and blend with your fingertips until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- After 20 minutes, stir the fruit filling and sprinkle the topping evenly over it. Sprinkle with almonds (or walnuts). Bake, uncovered, until the fruit is bubbly and tender and the topping is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes more. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.
EASY PEACH-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PEACH …
Cuisine American, Comfort FoodTotal Time 50 minsServings 10-12
EASY HOMEMADE RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
SKILLET PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE! - THIS N THAT WITH OLIVIA
BEST PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP - HIDDEN PONIES
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
PAULA DEEN PEACH CRISP BEST RECIPES
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP | LEXI'S CLEAN KITCHEN
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP: FRUIT CRISPS | A JOYFULLY MAD KITCHEN
BAKED PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP - FORNO BRAVO. AUTHENTIC WOOD …
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
OLD FASHIONED BLACK RASPBERRY CRISP - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP - BRITTANY STAGER
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP - SALTED & SWEET
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN.COM
RASPBERRY PEACH CRISP RECIPE EASY DESSERT RECIPES
PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP - EASY RECIPE! - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
RASPBERRY-PEACH CRISP RECIPE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP | RECIPE
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
PEACH-AND-RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEACH-RASPBERRY CRISP – EVERYDAY PLANT-BASED
THE NEW VINTAGE KITCHEN!A VERMONT INNKEEPER'S COLLECTION OF …
SKILLET PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY PEACH CRISP - SKINNYTASTE
BOURBON PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
PEACH STRAWBERRY CRISP - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
SKILLET PEACH RASPBERRY CRISP RECIPE - THRIFTY JINXY
PEACH AND RASPBERRY CRISP - ALL-BRAN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for raspberries and peaches?Lightly grease 6 small ramekins. In a bowl, mix the raspberries, peaches, lemon juice, 1/3 cup white sugar, and 1 pinch cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix the oats, butter, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, vanilla, salt, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
How to bake a peach crisp?Turn the fruit mixture into a greased pie dish, making sure to scrape any leftover juices into the dish as well (that’s pure flavor!). Sprinkle the crumble topping over the fruit, then bake the peach crisp until the edges start bubbling vigorously and the top is golden brown.
How do you make peach and raspberry smoothies?In a large bowl, add the peaches, raspberries, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, and toss gently to combine until all white traces have disappeared; set aside.
What is the best recipe to make Peach fritters?Add 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and orange zest to the bowl with the peaches. Mix well to coat. Fold in raspberries. Let sit for 5 to 7 minutes. Meanwhile, combine 1 cup flour, remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, butter, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer.