Jazz up plain cake with raspberry gelatin and frozen berries. Spread with a light, fruity whipped topping (or this whipped topping substitute), the festive results make a cool and refreshing dessert. -Marion Anderson, Dalton, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, gelatin, eggs, oil and water; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in raspberries. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool. , For frosting, in a large bowl, fold whipped topping into raspberries. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 233mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
RASPBERRY BUTTERMILK CAKE
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in middle. Butter and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter and 2/3 cup sugar with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes, then beat in vanilla. Add egg and beat well.
- At low speed, mix in flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour, and mixing until just combined.
- Spoon batter into cake pan, smoothing top. Scatter raspberries evenly over top and sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until cake is golden and a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack and cool to warm, 10 to 15 minutes more. Invert onto a plate.
RASPBERRY-CREAM LAYER CAKE
Pretty pink whipped cream is an irresistible filling and frosting in this delicate raspberry layer cake that comes together in just one hour. It's a light and cheerful dessert to serve at a baby shower, birthday party, or on Mother's Day.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter two 9-inch round cake pans (2 inches deep). Line bottoms with parchment paper; butter parchment. Divide batter between pans, firmly tap on a flat surface to remove air bubbles, and smooth tops.
- Bake until cakes are golden and puffed and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 30 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Let cakes cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Run a knife around edges, then invert; remove parchment. Invert cakes again and let cool completely on racks.
- In a medium bowl, gently mash 1 cup raspberries with a fork. Stir in 1 cup whole raspberries. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream and confectioners' sugar on high until soft peaks form, 1 minute. With a rubber spatula, gently fold raspberries into whipped cream. Place 1 cake on a cake stand or serving plate. Spread raspberry cream on top, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with other cake, press gently, and finish with remaining raspberry cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534 g, Fat 33 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 20 g
ROYAL RASPBERRY CAKE
My all-time favorite cake recipes include this one. It's easy to make, pretty to look at...and delicious! I never fail to get compliments when I serve Royal Raspberry Cake to family and friends-the sweet/tart taste is a treat.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a bowl, whisk together the first three ingredients; set aside. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spoon berries over top. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center of cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool 5 minutes. Combine glaze ingredients; spread over cake, leaving berries exposed. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 160mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
RASPBERRY LAYER CAKE
- Heat oven to 190c/fan 170c/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins and line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the two tins, smoothing over the top of each with the back of the spoon. Bake in the oven for 20 mins until golden and the cake springs back when gently pressed. Turn the cakes onto a cooling rack.
- Heat the sugar, 2 tbsp water and Disaronno together until the sugar has dissolved. Leave to cool, about 10 mins. Use a large serrated knife to cut each cake in half. Brush the syrup all over all four pieces of cake with a pastry brush.
- For the filling, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Beat the mascarpone and caster sugar in a large bowl to loosen, then fold in the cream and mix together until smooth.
- Spoon a third of the cream mixture over one of the cake halves. Scatter over some of the fruit (you don't want to cover the cake), then sandwich another half on top. Spread with cream and fruit as before and top with another half of cake and more cream and berries. Lay the final cake half on top. Gently press down, then wrap tightly in cling film and leave in the fridge overnight. To stop the cream from melting, this cake needs to be transported to the picnic in a cooler box. At the picnic, carefully remove clingfilm and dust with icing sugar to decorate, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 819 calories, Fat 58 grams fat, SaturatedFat 33 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 68 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 50 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 8 grams protein, Sodium 1.02 milligram of sodium
This is a moist one layer cake that makes a stunning presentation. The raspberries topping the cake hold their shape and position when the cake bakes. I've also made this cake using blackberries and it's just as pretty and delicious, either as a coffee cake or a dessert cake.
Provided by sugarpea
Yield 1 9x9 inch cake, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- *Note:if using frozen raspberries, thaw them on paper towels for 3 hours before putting them on cake batter.
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease a 9"x9" baking pan.
- Cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar; add the egg and beat well; mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together; alternate adding dry mixture and buttermilk to creamed mixture.
- Pour into baking pan and cover with the raspberries, starting in the center; place berries, point up, in concentric circles until cake is covered (berries will hold their shape and position as the cake bakes); sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean; serve with a dollop of whipped topping or whipped cream on the side.
GLAZED RASPBERRY CRUMB CAKE
These decadent bars are reminiscent of a treat from your favorite coffee shop, and are good for breakfast or as an afternoon indulgence. If you're not a fan of raspberries, feel free to replace them with blueberries or blackberries. Or use a mix of all three, along with a mixed berry jam.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 squares of glazed raspberry crumb cake
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the long sides.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, ginger, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Beat the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl in between, and beat until combined. Mix in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low; add the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the sour cream, beginning and ending with the flour. Beat on high speed for a few seconds just until smooth. Spread the batter in the baking dish.
- Arrange the raspberries evenly over the batter, pressing them in. Dollop the jam in the empty spaces, then gently smooth with a spoon so the surface is evenly covered with jam and raspberries.
- Make the crumb topping: Stir the brown sugar, flour, oats, ginger and salt in a medium bowl. Add the butter and work it in with your fingers to form a sandy mixture with small to medium clumps. Sprinkle evenly over the raspberry layer. Bake until puffed and set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few crumbs and a little bit of jam, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely, at least 1 hour. Remove from the pan and cut into 12 squares.
- Make the glaze: Put the confectioners' sugar in a medium bowl; add the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the glaze is thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over the cake and let set.
NO-BAKE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
That it's a no-bake takes all the stress out of making this delicious dessert. No baking means no cracking, and even better, the fridge does all the hard work.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For the crust: Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, allowing a couple of inches of overhang on the longer side. This will help remove the cheesecake once set.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl. Mix well and add to the bottom of the lined pan. Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the pan, then set aside.
- For the filling: Add the cream cheese, yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla to a blender, then blend until smooth. Add to a bowl and completely fold in the whipped topping. Pour over the top of the prepared crust and smooth. Add spoonfuls of the preserves to the top and, using a skewer or knife, swirl the preserves. Grid the top with fresh raspberries. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, 3 hours.
- Remove and slice into squares to serve. The cheesecake pieces can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
LEMON RASPBERRY CORNMEAL CAKE
This rich and tender cornmeal cake is punctuated by bright, tart raspberries and lots of lemon zest. The whole thing is topped with a drizzle of puckery lemon glaze, but the cake is also great on its own, so you could just as easily leave it off. Serve this cake as is for an afternoon treat, or add more fresh raspberries and whipped cream to dress it up for dessert.
Provided by Yossy Arefi
Categories brunch, cakes, dessert
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-inch round or 8-inch square pan, then line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Zest the 2 lemons into a large mixing bowl. Add ¾ cup/150 grams of sugar and the eggs, and whisk vigorously until pale and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add the sour cream, melted butter and salt, and mix until smooth and emulsified. Whisk in the baking powder and baking soda.
- Add the flour and cornmeal, and stir until just a few streaks of flour remain. Add ⅔ of the raspberries and fold them into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top and top with the remaining raspberries. Sprinkle the remaining 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar over the top.
- Bake the cake until puffed and golden brown and a skewer inserted comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Carefully run a thin knife or offset spatula around the edge of the pan, then set the pan on a wire rack and let the cake cool completely in the pan. When the cake is cool, remove it from the pan, gently peel off the parchment and set it on a serving plate.
- While the cake cools, make the glaze: Juice some of the zested lemon to produce 2 tablespoons of juice. To a medium bowl, add the confectioners' sugar, a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Whisk until smooth, adding more lemon juice as necessary to make a thin but still opaque glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake and let it set for a few minutes before serving. Store any leftovers at room temperature, loosely covered for up to 2 days.
OH SO SIMPLE RASPBERRY CAKE
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, gelatin, and thawed raspberries; mix 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 325° oven for about 50 minutes or until a pick comes out clean; cool.
- Frost cooled cake, cut into squares and serve.
More about "raspberry cake recipes"
EASY RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - ALSO THE …
5/5 (46)Calories 235 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Line the bottom and the sides of a 9" (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with a stand or handheld mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar until creamy for about 2-3 minutes. Add 1 egg at the time and mix until incorporated. Add sour cream and vanilla* and stir to combine. Alternately add dry ingredients and milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Stir just until combined. Set aside.
- Place raspberries and 2 tbsp flour in a bowl and stir with a spoon to combine until the raspberries are fully covered with flour.
RASPBERRY-RICOTTA CAKE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
10 BEST FRESH RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY RASPBERRY DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
24 RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
THE BEST LEMON RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE - BAKER BY …
10+ BEST RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPES - EASY RASPBERRY …
RASPBERRY DREAM CAKE | EASY VANILLA CAKE WITH …
10 BEST RASPBERRY CAKE FILLING RECIPES | YUMMLY
RASPBERRY MOUSSE RECIPE FOR CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY LEMON RASPBERRY LAYER CAKE RECIPE - DIYJOY.COM
LEMON LAYER CAKE WITH RASPBERRY FILLING | DRISCOLL'S
RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS WITH LEMON GLAZE (+ VIDEO!)
COCONUT CAKE WITH RASPBERRY FILLING – PHITIP RECIPES
SHORTCUT RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE FROM JACQUES PEPIN - RACHAEL RAY …
RASPBERRY CAKE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
LEMON RASPBERRY CAKE - HOMEMADE IN THE KITCHEN
RASPBERRY LAYER CAKE | MY CAKE SCHOOL
CANADA'S BEST RASPBERRY LAYER CAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPES | SMUCKER'S®
RASPBERRY CAKE WITH WHIPPED CREAM FILLING RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
EASY FRESH RASPBERRY CAKE (9 INGREDIENTS) | CHEW OUT LOUD
MANGO RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE
10 BEST FRESH RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RASPBERRY UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
VEGAN RASPBERRY CAKE - THE LITTLE BLOG OF VEGAN
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY LAYER CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER
RASPBERRY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RASPBERRY RIPPLE CAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
RASPBERRY AND CREAM CAKE | RICARDO
LOW CARB LEMON RASPBERRY CAKE WITH ALMOND FLOUR - RAD FOODIE
SMASHED RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE.
SUMMER RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPE : UGLY DUCKLING BAKERY
RASPBERRY CAKE, AN EASY CAKE RECIPE, WITH CAKE BAKING TIPS.
RASPBERRY ALMOND RICOTTA CAKE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
13 RASPBERRY CAKE RECIPES GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS - INSANELY GOOD
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #healthy #breads #desserts #fruit #oven #easy #beginner-cook #potluck #dinner-party #holiday-event #summer #cakes #coffee-cakes #dietary #seasonal #berries #raspberries #brunch #taste-mood #sweet #to-go #equipment #presentation
You'll also love