Make a batch of raspberry coulis to use as a fruity topping for a cheesecake, as a sauce for desserts, to swirl into yogurt or pour over ice cream
Provided by Esther Clark
Yield Makes 1 x 500ml jar
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put all the ingredients in a small food processor or use a stick blender to blitz until very smooth.
- Set a sieve over a jug. Tip the mixture into the sieve and push through the liquid using a spatula. Discard the seeds. The coulis is ready to use. Will keep refrigerated in an airtight jar for up to two days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 13 calories, Fat 0.1 grams fat, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 0.2 grams protein
- Heat the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring from time to time, until the sugar dissolves completely, about 5 minutes.
- Put the raspberies and the sugar syrup in a blender and puree.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds and stir in the kirsch or framboise, if using.
- The sauce keeps well, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for 4-5 days and freezes perfectly for several months.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.4, Fat 2, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 3.6, Carbohydrate 102.8, Fiber 19.7, Sugar 80, Protein 3.6
- Purée raspberries with syrup, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing on solids.
FRESH RASPBERRY SAUCE
This stuff is so beautiful and delicious, you and your Valentine may not even need the cake. This will absolutely work even if you use frozen raspberries, but nothing compares to the flavor of the sauce if you can somehow find and use fresh raspberries.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until raspberries break down, sugar dissolves, and sauce is heated through, 3 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds. Cool to room temperature, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sugar 6.9 g
- Combine sugar, berries, and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium low; cook until sugar is dissolved, about 8 minutes. Use a pastry brush dipped in water to brush down any sugar crystals on the side of the pan. Remove from heat; cool completely. Place mixture in the jar of a blender; puree until smooth. Pass through a fine-mesh colander, and discard solids.
Made with fresh raspberries, this simple coulis is the perfect use for extra berries. It can be used to top different desserts, crepes, or yogurt or even mixed into sparkling water, champagne, or a cocktail! If your raspberries are extra tart, add a bit more sugar.
Provided by France C
Categories Raspberry Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in the bowl of a small food processor. Blend until smooth and sugar has dissolved, 15 to 20 seconds. Adjust sugar if desired, and blend again.
- Strain mixture using a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 0 mg
- In a small pot, combine sugar with 1/4 cup water, and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cool completely. Purée raspberries, syrup and liqueur in a blender, then strain through a fine sieve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 42, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 0 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 1 milligram, Sugar 6 grams
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS
This is an easy raspberry sauce that goes with a variety of desserts, particularly my Nougat Glace. Strawberries could be easily substituted.
Provided by Sackville
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Put the raspberries and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix and leave until the juices are running from the berries.
- Blend to a purée.
- Pass through a fine sieve, to get rid of all the seeds from the raspberries, and chill before use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.8, Fat 0.5, Sodium 0.8, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 28.3, Protein 0.9
- Purée raspberries with syrup and sugar in processor. Strain mixture (discard solids). Chill until cold, at least 2 hours.
RASPBERRY COULIS FOR PROFITEROLES
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, boil raspberries and sugar 10 minutes, or until mixture thickens. Strain through a fine sieve, add water, a tablespoon at a time, until mixture resembles a sauce. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Put berries and sugar in blender or food processor, and purée. Add sugar if needed.
- Press coulis through a strainer to eliminate seeds. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to a day.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 154, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 2 milligrams, Sugar 26 grams
A smooth and richly fruity sauce than can excite any plain and boring dessert.
Provided by chocoholic4848
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- For the raspberry coulis, tip all of the coulis ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth, then pass through a sieve to remove the pips.
- Set aside until ready to serve with either a rich vinilla ice cream or a delicate cake.
More about "raspberry coulis recipes"
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
Servings 6Category Sauce
RASPBERRY COULIS - NO RECIPES
10 BEST RASPBERRY COULIS DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
RASPBERRY COULIS - CULINARY HILL
RASPBERRY COULIS - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
4 WAYS TO MAKE RASPBERRY COULIS - WIKIHOW
MAKING A RASPBERRY COULIS – COOKERYSKILLS
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
RASPBERRY COULIS - PARTYLICIOUS
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
RASPBERRY COULIS (SAUCE) RECIPE - THE HAPHAZARD BAKER
HOMEMADE RASPBERRY SAUCE - EASY BERRY COULIS - COOKTHESTORY
10 BEST RASPBERRY COULIS DESSERT RECIPES - YUMMLY
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
RASPBERRY COULIS | METRO
FRESH RASPBERRY COULIS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE (EASY) | KITCHN
BEST FRESH RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
RASPBERRY COULIS | RICARDO
HOW TO MAKE A RASPBERRY COULIS | LOVEFOODIES
EASY RASPBERRY COULIS (VIDEO) - A BAKING JOURNEY
QUICK AND EASY RASPBERRY COULIS | YUZU BAKES
RASPBERRY COULIS - HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY SAUCE - 5 MINUTES FOR …
MARY BERRY BAKED CHEESECAKE WITH RASPBERRY COULIS BEST RECIPES
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE — MY SWEET RECIPES
RASPBERRY COULIS | CANADIAN LIVING
STRAWBERRY COULIS (SUPER EASY STRAWBERRY SAUCE ... - BAKE IT WITH …
SIMPLE RASPBERRY COULIS SAUCE - CANAPES AND SOIREES
RASPBERRY COULIS | URBNSPICE
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE | CHELSEA SUGAR
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE JAMIE OLIVER - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY COULIS (FRESH RASPBERRY SAUCE) - SWEETS & THANK YOU
RASPBERRY COULIS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PAULA DEEN: EASY RASPBERRY COULIS DESSERT SAUCE RECIPE - MAKES 2 …
RASPBERRY COULIS | THE NEFF KITCHEN
RASPBERRY COULIS - SO DELICIOUS, IT’S ADDICTING! — PIMP MY RECIPE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #south-west-pacific #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #sauces #desserts #condiments-etc #fruit #australian #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #gluten-free #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #sweet-sauces #free-of-something #low-in-something #berries #raspberries
You'll also love