- Combine the raspberries, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan. Whisk the cornstarch into the cold water until smooth. Add the mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency is reached. The sauce will thicken further as it cools.
- Puree the sauce in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender and strain it through a fine sieve. Serve warm or cold. The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.7 calories, Carbohydrate 13 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 1.1 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
FRESH RASPBERRY SAUCE
This stuff is so beautiful and delicious, you and your Valentine may not even need the cake. This will absolutely work even if you use frozen raspberries, but nothing compares to the flavor of the sauce if you can somehow find and use fresh raspberries.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine raspberries, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until raspberries break down, sugar dissolves, and sauce is heated through, 3 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds. Cool to room temperature, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 44.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sugar 6.9 g
It's simple to prepare a memorable dessert for just you and someone else. Straight from our Test Kitchen, this yummy classic features fresh peaches and a super delicious raspberry sauce for drizzling. Idea: An easy way to peel peaches is to lower them into boiling water and cook them for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon; cool slightly and remove skin with a knife. Poaching peaches in syrup is a great way to soften peaches that are not yet ripe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Reduce heat to low. Place peach halves cut side up in pan; cook for 5-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Cool peaches in syrup for 30 minutes. , Remove peaches with a slotted spoon and place cut side down in a shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until chilled., In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat raspberry jam for 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Place peach halves cut side up in dessert dishes. Top with ice cream; drizzle with jam.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 27mg sodium, Carbohydrate 52g carbohydrate (47g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
A versatile raspberry sauce. Can be used in Peach Melba, Raspberry Fool, or even drizzled over a piece of pound cake. **Tips below.
Provided by Debbwl
Yield 1 1/4 cups, 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Thaw raspberries.
- Place in medium saucepan. Cover and gently simmer 15 minutes. Put through a fine strainer into a glass measuring cup, pressing gently to extract as much juice as possible. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Add water to juice, if necessary to make 2/3 cup. Return juice to clean pan. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer and stir until jelly melts, sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into an airtight jar. Cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- **For a thicker sauce, either add more jelly or do not dilute juice from raspberries.
- **If sauce becomes too thick, add water, bring to a boil and stir until smooth.
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE
- Puree all the ingredients, then pass through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Put the water, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla pod into a wide saucepan and heat gently to dissolve the sugar. Bring the pan to the boil and let it bubble away for about 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to a fast simmer.
- Cut the peaches in half, and if the stones come out easily then remove them, if not then you can get them out later. Poach the peach halves in the sugar syrup for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side depending on the ripeness of the fruit. Test the cut side with the sharp point of a knife to see if they are soft, and then remove them to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- When all the peaches are poached, peel off their skins and let them cool (then you can remove any remaining stones). If you are making them a day in advance then let the poaching syrup cool and then pour into a dish with the peaches. Otherwise just bag up the syrup and freeze it for the next time you poach peaches.
- To make the raspberry sauce, liquidize the raspberries, confectioners' sugar, and lemon juice in a blender or a food processor. Sieve to remove the pits and pour the puree into a jug.
- To assemble the Peach Melba, allow 2 peach halves per person and sit them on each plate alongside a scoop or 2 of ice cream. Spoon the raspberry sauce over each.
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE RECIPE
Provided by á-170456
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Puree all the ingredients, then pass through a strainer to remove the seeds. This recipe yields 2 cups. Nutritional Analysis Per 2-tablespoon Serving: 61 calories, 15g carbohydrates, no protein, no fat, no cholesterol.
BAKED CHICKEN WITH SPECIAL RASPBERRY SAUCE
This is one of those easy oven recipes that is absolutely delicious. It was shared by a chef on another cooking website.
Provided by PanNan
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place chicken in shallow pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Drain any excess fats from pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken, bake another 15- 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 984.5, Fat 40.3, SaturatedFat 15.1, Cholesterol 350.6, Sodium 690, Carbohydrate 56.8, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 40.1, Protein 93
More about "raspberry melba sauce recipes"
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE | BEST TOPPING SAUCE FOR YOUR ICE ...
Ratings 1Calories 50 per servingCategory Dips And Sauces
- In order to extract its juice, use a strainer allowing the juice to escape into a glass measuring cup as well as throw away seeds and pulp.
RASPBERRY SAUCE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (7)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 416 per serving
BANANA CREPES WITH RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE RECIPE ...
Servings 4Total Time 45 mins
POACHED PEACHES WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE AND VANILLA ICE CREAM ...
4.3/5 (8)Category RecipesServings 4Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
PEACH MELBA WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE – TAMMY CIRCEO - CHEZ NOUS
Cuisine FrenchCategory DessertServings 6Total Time 20 mins
- Mix all of the ingredients for the poaching liquid in a pot large enough to hold the six peach halves in one layer. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Gently place the peach halves in the liquid and bring the liquid to a low simmer. Turn the heat off, remove the pot from the heat and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Puree the raspberries with lemon juice. Add sugar to taste. How much you use will depend on how sweet the raspberries are so be sure to taste.
- Spoon a small amount of raspberry sauce on the bottom of a serving dish. Place a peach half on top with the seed hole showing. Put a scoop of ice cream beside it. Drizzle more sauce if you wish, and garnish with toasted almonds and a sprig of mint.
SWEET YOUR HEART OUT: RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 86 per serving
PEACH MELBA - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 546 per serving
MELBA SAUCE | FOOD NETWORK
PEACH MELBA RECIPE ESCOFFIER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE RECIPES
16 BEST MELBA SAUCE IDEAS | MELBA, RASPBERRY SAUCE, FOOD
MELBA SAUCE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PEACH MELBA RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPES
RASPBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - EASY FRUIT COULIS
SWEET YOUR HEART OUT: RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE | MELBA SAUCE ...
RASPBERRY MELBA SAUCE | HEALTHY FREE RECIPE, COOKING, FOOD
EASY MELBA SAUCE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make raspberry sauce for Peach Melba?To make the raspberry sauce, liquidize the raspberries, confectioners' sugar, and lemon juice in a blender or a food processor. Sieve to remove the pits and pour the puree into a jug. To assemble the Peach Melba, allow 2 peach halves per person and sit them on each plate alongside a scoop or 2 of ice cream.
What's the best way to make Melba sauce?Melba sauce is made by simmering raspberries for 15 minutes. Then use a strainer to separate the juice. Pour the juice into the pan and add sugar, jelly, lemon peel, lemon juice and salt. Stir for some time and store it in an airtight jar. At last, refrigerate and sauce is ready.
How to make raspberry sauce with fresh raspberries?Ingredients 1 1 ½ pounds fresh raspberries 2 ¼ cup white sugar 3 1 tablespoon water, or as needed (Optional) 4 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or more to taste More ...
Can you use Melba sauce for buttercream frosting?The Melba sauce gives buttercream a rich, sweet and tangy, raspberry flavor that is far from artificial. Another perk to using raspberry Melba sauce instead of preserves is that it strains out all the seeds so the resulting frosting is nothing but silky smooth.