CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chiles, Cheddar cheese and pepper Jack cheese evenly into baking dish. In large bowl, beat milk, Bisquick mix and eggs with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Stir in ricotta cheese; spoon evenly over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with pico de gallo and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479, Carbohydrate 20 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 968 mg
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE
To me, nothing sparks up a meal more than the smoky flavor of roasted green chiles. This is a quick and easy recipe, and I usually have the ingredients on hand, so when I don't know what to fix for dinner, I make this quiche. -Linda Miritello, Mesa, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge.?Refrigerate 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 450°. , Line unpricked crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 350°. , Sprinkle cornmeal over bottom of crust. In a small bowl, combine cheeses; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Add chiles to remaining cheese mixture; sprinkle into crust. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, cilantro and hot pepper sauce if desired. Pour into crust; sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture. , Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. , Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked quiche. To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Preheat oven to 350°. Place quiche on a baking sheet; cover edge loosely with foil. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary for a knife inserted in the center to come out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444 calories, Fat 31g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 178mg cholesterol, Sodium 520mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
CHILES RELLENOS EGG SOUFFLé BAKE
Bring a little of the Southwest to your brunch with an easy take on Mexican "CHEE-lehs rreh-YEH-nohs."
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Stuff chiles with cheese strips; arrange in baking dish. Sprinkle with pimientos.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in flour and salt until smooth.
- In large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites until no traces of white remain. Spoon mixture evenly over stuffed chiles.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Garnish each serving with cilantro sprig. Serve immediately with salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 165 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1510 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
TWO-CHEESE CHILES RELLENOS CASSEROLE
A friend gave me this chili relleno casserole about 35 years ago. I'm often asked to bring it to potlucks. -Maggie Owen, Oceanside, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Split chiles lengthwise; rinse and remove seeds. Drain on paper towels; pat dry. Stuff chiles with cheese strips. Place half of chiles in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers., In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper and pepper sauce until smooth; pour over chilies. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 calories, Fat 22g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 189mg cholesterol, Sodium 603mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein.
CHILI RELLENOS CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly layer 1 can chile peppers in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and cover with remaining chile peppers.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, evaporated milk, and flour. If too thick, feel free to add 1/2 cup regular milk. Pour over the top of the chilies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, pour tomato sauce evenly over the top, and continue baking another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Jack and Cheddar cheeses, pop under the broiler for a few minutes, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387.4 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 139.9 mg, Fat 27.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 23.9 g, SaturatedFat 16.7 g, Sodium 1449.4 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
CHILE RELLENO TART
- For crust:
- Combine 1 cup flour, 3/4 cup cornmeal and 1 teaspoon salt in processor. Add butter and cut in using on/off turns until mixture resembles coarse meal. Blend in water by tablespoonfuls until mixture forms moist clumps. Gather dough into ball; flatten into disk. Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate 1 hour. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated. Let dough soften slightly at room temperature before using.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter 11-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan; trim to fit, reserving scraps. Place pan on heavy baking sheet. Bake until crust is set and edges begin to brown, about 20 minutes. If crust cracks, gently press small bits of reserved dough into cracks. Transfer pan to rack and cool.
- For filling:
- Char chilies over gas flame or under broiler until blackened on all sides. Seal in paper bag and let stand 10 minutes. Peel, seed and chop chilies.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle Gruyère and mozzarella over bottom of crust. Sprinkle chilies over cheese. Combine eggs, cream, goat cheese, butter, salt and pepper in processor; blend well. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with Colby cheese.
- Bake tart until filling is golden brown and set, about 25 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool slightly. (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.) Serve warm or at room temperature.
CHILIES RELLENOS CASSEROLE
I found 9 RZ recipes for this type dish, but none at all like it & it sounds so good to me! I found it in the "Tasty Holiday Gifts" cookbook SusieQusie spotted at a bookstore in Dallas recently. From their intro: "This spicy Chilies Rellenos Casserole is a great new way to serve eggs at Easter & it's easy to reheat for a delicious brunch dish! The quiche-like casserole features a "crust" of green chilies + a cheesy egg filling & is served w/sour cream & salsa." Since this is a meatless dish, I see spicy grd pork patties as a good side or even some yummy & well-cooked chorizo sausage as a good add to the dish. I would personally make this yr-round if I could, but I rarely see green chilies here & may have to wait for another visit to SQ in Dallas to enjoy it. (Times were not given & have been estimated)
Provided by twissis
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slit ea chili lengthwise & spread open. Place in a single layer in a greased 7x11 inch glass baking dish.
- In a sml skillet, melt butter over med-heat. Add onion, cook till tender & remove from heat.
- In a lrg bowl, combine onion mixture, eggs, sour cream, flour, salt & pepper.
- Stir in tortilla pieces + cheese & pour over chilies.
- Bake 25-30 min or till a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve immediately w/sour cream & salsa -- or cool, cover & refrigerate till ready to serve.
- TO SERVE AFTER REFRIGERATION: Cover & bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 30-35 min or till heated through. Serve hot w/sour cream & salsa.
More about "rendez vous chilies rellenos quiche recipes"
CHILE RELLENO QUICHE - A DELICIOUS AND EASY QUICHE RECIPE
Ratings 64Calories 289 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Unroll pie crust in in a 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Generously pierce uncooked crust to allow steam to rise and the crust to bake evenly. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is light brown. You can use pie weights to ensure it stays down.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together diced green chiles, 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, eggs, flour, fin sea salt, milk and dry mustard.
CHILE RELLENO RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle green chiles, Cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese evenly into baking dish.
- Beat milk, baking mix, and eggs at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in ricotta cheese; spoon mixture evenly over chiles and cheeses in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
BISQUICK GREEN CHILI QUICHE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
CHILE RELLENO QUICHE | RECIPE | QUICHE RECIPES, RECIPES, BRUNCH …
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE | PUNCHFORK
10 BEST CHILE RELLENO RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, EGG RECIPES, …
RECIPE FOR CHILI RELLENOS QUICHE - BBONLINE.COM
LAZY CHILES RELLENOS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
RENDEZ-VOUS RECIPE: CHILE RELLENOS QUICHE | RECIPES, …
CHILE RELLENO QUICHE #BRUNCHWEEK - COOKING IN STILETTOS
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE RECIPE + VIDEO - EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
EASY CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE - MAMA HARRIS' KITCHEN
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE | RECIPE | QUICHE RECIPES, QUICHE ... - PINTEREST
CHILES RELLENOS - SAFEWAY
10 BEST CHILI RELLENO CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE - PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING, BREAKFAST
CHILI RELLENOS QUICHE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HATCH CHILES RELLENOS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
CHILES RELLENOS - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
BAKED CHILES RELLENOS- BETTER THAN FRIED - BELLY LAUGH LIVING
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE - RECIPESRUN
CHILES RELLENOS CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHILE RELLENOS BAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
ISABEL EATS - EASY MEXICAN RECIPES
GREEN CHILE RELLENO TORTILLA QUICHE | HICKMAN'S EGGS
GREEN CHILE QUICHE - FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
CHILES RELLENOS QUICHE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
VEGAN CHILE RELLENO QUICHE - VEGAN HERITAGE PRESS
CHILE RELLENOS | CACIQUE® INC.
ASTRAY RECIPES: JUANITA ORTEGA'S CHILI RELLENOS - FOOD NEWS
CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE - DISHES DELISH
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #breakfast #eggs-dairy #cheese #eggs #dietary #high-calcium #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #brunch
You'll also love