LEMON AND ROSEMARY CHICKEN
This baked rosemary chicken with a tangy lemon sauce is my husband's favorite, and my sister always wants it for her birthday dinner. -Laurel Dalzell, Manteca, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat oil over medium heat; brown chicken on both sides. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan; reserve drippings. Bake chicken, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 165°, 8-10 minutes., Meanwhile, in same skillet, cook and stir shallot and rosemary in drippings until tender. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Reduce heat to low; stir in lemon zest and juice. Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until creamy. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 calories, Fat 16g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 93mg cholesterol, Sodium 355mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein.
ROSEMARY LEMON CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by Joeventures
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put all ingredients except the vinegar, onion and broccoli in a freezer bag and let marinate overnight. When ready, put all ingredients into a slow cooker in the following order: onions, broccoli, chicken with marinade (including the lemons), vinegar. Make sure to place the lemon slices on top of the chicken. I'm not sure if that really makes a difference, but it sure looks better. :) Cook in the slow cooker on high for four hours. Suggestion: serve with asparagus cooked in butter and lemon juice.
ROSEMARY AND LEMON CHICKEN WITH MINT DRESSING
A barbecue recipe from Australian Table magazine. The recipe says this is good served with asparagas and green beans. Cooking time does not include marinading time.
Provided by Ppaperdoll
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place rosemary, garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle and crush well (or combine in a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped). Transfer to a non-metal bowl and add oil, chilli and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add chicken to marinade, cover and chill a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
- Cook on greased rack over hot coals or gas barbecue grill on high, 10-15 minutes, turning once and basting with marinade every so often.
- For mint dressing, whisk mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, and mint leaves in small bowl until well combined. Serve drizzled over chicken (and accompanying vegetables, if desired).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.3, Fat 26, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 57.3, Sodium 283.3, Carbohydrate 2.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.8, Protein 14
SKILLET CHICKEN WITH LEMON AND ROSEMARY
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown chicken breasts on both sides for 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet, cover with foil, and keep warm.
- Add remaining tablespoon olive oil to the pan and cook leeks over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in bacon and garlic and cook until bacon is crispy, about 5 minutes. Deglaze pan with vinegar and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add tomatoes, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, and sage to the skillet. Return chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in broth and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until sauce is reduced by half and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.8 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 78.1 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 29.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 525.3 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
CHICKEN WITH ROASTED LEMON AND ROSEMARY SAUCE
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut a small slice off both ends of each lemon, and then cut in half crosswise. Arrange the lemons, flesh side up, in a flameproof nonreactive baking dish, and season with salt. Broil 6 inches or more from the heat until browned and soft, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Squeeze the lemon halves over a sieve suspended over a bowl. Push and stir the pulp through the sieve with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to get as much juice out as possible. Discard the lemon peels.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the chicken, lower the heat to medium, and cook, turning once, until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate or baking sheet.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat, add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring and tossing, until brown all over, about 10 minutes. Drain off the excess oil. Arrange the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes and place in the oven until potatoes and chicken are cooked through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the chicken to a platter and put the pan with the potatoes over medium-high heat. Toss well so the pan juices are absorbed into the potatoes. Scrape the potatoes out of the pan onto the platter around the chicken.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat, add the garlic and rosemary, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add 1 cup of chicken broth and reserved lemon juice. Stir and scrape up all the browned bits that cling to the bottom and sides of the pan, and then add the remaining 1 cup broth. Bring to a simmer stir in parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. If the sauce tastes too lemony, stir in the optional butter. Pour the sauce over the chicken and potatoes and serve immediately, garnished with rosemary sprigs
GRILLED LEMON AND ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound on work surface to thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Place chicken in glass baking dish. Pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary; turn to coat. Let marinate at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill rack. Dip lemon rounds into remaining 1/4 cup dressing and place on edge of rack. Grill chicken until cooked through and grill lemon until slightly charred, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes total. Transfer chicken to plates. Top with lemon rounds and serve.
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN
A fast-to-fix overnight marinade with dried rosemary gives wonderful herb flavor to this tender chicken shared by Marcia Morgan, Chevy Chase, Maryland. The leftovers are delicious in a chicken salad and other dishes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the first five ingredients; pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue cooking for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 calories, Fat 8g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 73mg cholesterol, Sodium 64mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED LEMON-ROSEMARY CHICKEN
A truly easy and superb lemon-rosemary chicken dish with amazing flavor. Best served with fresh green beans and light and fluffy garlic mashed potatoes, or serve with your favorite sides.
Provided by Chef Eden
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Blend butter, rosemary, garlic, 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice, thyme, and olive oil together in an electric blender. Pour a small amount into a skillet placed over high heat, covering the bottom.
- Place chicken breasts in the skillet and pour remaining butter mixture on top. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes, flipping as needed. Transfer to a baking dish and pour mixture from the skillet over the chicken. Lightly dust with lemon zest.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chicken breast should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305.3 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 105.3 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 167 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
EASY FOIL-PACK LEMON AND ROSEMARY CHICKEN DINNER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, whole grain mustard, dijon mustard, dried thyme, dried rosemary, lemon zest, salt, ground black pepper, baby red potatoes, carrots, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lemon, fresh rosemary, fresh parsley leaf
Provided by Ochi Scobie
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, both mustards, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Whisk and set aside.
- Cut four sheets of foil, about 14 inches (35 cm) long.
- Divide potatoes and carrots into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Top each packet with the chicken. Using your fingers or a brush, work the mustard mixture onto the chicken. Top with lemon slices and fresh rosemary.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken, covering completely and sealing the packets closed. Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes and carrots are tender, about 30 minutes. Cooking time may take longer depending on the thickness of the breast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600 calories, Carbohydrate 66 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 53 grams, Sugar 6 grams
LEMON ROSEMARY DRESSING
- Place the rosemary and garlic on a cutting board. Lightly crush both with a heavy knife.
- Put the rosemary, garlic, and lemon peel in a clean bottle or jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Pour in the oil and the lemon juice and cap tightly. Shake well.
- This dressing will keep for a week in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.
- 12-1 tbsp servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121, Fat 13.5, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 0.4, Carbohydrate 0.5, Sugar 0.1
CHICKEN WITH LEMON, CUMIN, AND MINT
- 1. Stir together the zest, lemon juice, lemon oil, 1 tablespoon of the mint, half the garlic, the paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper with a fork, in a large bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat the broiler. Place the chicken on the broiler pan and broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and just cooked through.
- 3. Transfer the chicken to a platter, garnish with the lemon wedges, sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon mint and garlic, and serve.
- To make 1 cup lemon oil, put a cup of extra virgin olive oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, or vegetable oil in a jar with 3 tablespoons of finely grated lemon zest. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 3 weeks, shaking occasionally. Pour through a strainer and transfer to a jar. Discard the zest and refrigerate the oil.
More about "rosemary and lemon chicken with mint dressing recipes"
RECIPES WITH LEMON BALSAMIC VINEGAR - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST ROSEMARY LEMON CHICKEN SIDE DISH RECIPES
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - THE KELLIE KITCHEN
ONE SKILLET LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN AND POTATOES
SKILLET LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
ONE SKILLET LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BROCCOLI
LEMON CHICKEN WITH MINT - CHATELAINE
CHICKEN WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON - VERY EASY RECIPE
CHICKEN WITH LEMON ROSEMARY PAN SAUCE | RECIPE - THE FRESH …
LEMON AND ROSEMARY CHICKEN | RICARDO
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN MARINADE - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
ROSEMARY AND LEMON CHICKEN WITH MINT DRESSING RECIPE
EASY LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
LEMON-ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON ROSEMARY SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
LEMON ROSEMARY GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH TAHINI DRESSING
ONE-SKILLET LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BROCCOLI
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
SHEET PAN LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
LEMON AND ROSEMARY MARINADE RECIPE FOR CHICKEN
BAKED GARLIC LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - THE ROASTED ROOT
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN THIGHS & WHITE WINE SAUCE - KEY TO …
ROSEMARY GARLIC LEMON CHICKEN THIGHS - BEYOND THE NOMS
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN – COOKING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
FRESH MINT DRESSING RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
CLOCK - LIFE AT THE TABLE
LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN - NOURISH AND FETE
LEMON, CINNAMON AND ROSEMARY ROAST CHICKEN - ANINAS RECIPES
THE EASIEST LEMON ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPE EVER
ROSEMARY LEMON CHICKEN THIGHS - LOVE CHEF LAURA
SIMPLE LEMON ROSEMARY ROASTED CHICKEN - ENZA'S QUAIL HOLLOW …
You'll also love