ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir leek, rosemary, and garlic until leek is tender and translucent, about 15 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and cayenne pepper; bring to a simmer. Add minced basil; continue simmering until soup is reduced by half, about 1 hour.
- Remove half of the soup and puree in a blender until smooth. Return pureed soup to the saucepan. Stir in cream to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Carbohydrate 14.2 g, Cholesterol 47.5 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.5 g, Sodium 765.8 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
TOMATO SOUP WITH LEMON-ROSEMARY CREAM
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and next 5 ingredients. Cover; cook until onion is tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and broth. Cover and simmer vegetables 40 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cool slightly. Cover; chill. Rewarm before continuing.) Whisk cream, rosemary and § teaspoon lemon peel in bowl until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Stir remaining 1§ teaspoons lemon peel into soup. Ladle soup into bowls. Drizzle cream mixture over and serve.
TOMATO & ROSEMARY SOUP
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion over a low heat until softened. Add the garlic, rosemary and tomato paste and continue cooking for a further minute.
- Place the tomatoes and broth into the saucepan, bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Blend or liquidize the soup until smooth, reheat and garnish with sprinkling of black pepper.
TOMATO LEEK SOUP
This recipe was given to me years ago from a friend in Australia. We're a family that loves soup, and this recipe is one of our favorites.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a saucepan, bring leeks and broth to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in basil, lemon-pepper and salt.
Nutrition Facts :
LEEK AND TOMATO SOUP
- Place chopped leeks in a suacepan and cover with the chicken stock. Bring to boil and cook for about 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes. Simmer until the tomatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat add the seasonings and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.2, Fat 2.9, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 6, Sodium 497, Carbohydrate 19.9, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 9.3, Protein 7.2
ROSEMARY MUSHROOM SOUP
This recipe comes from an herb farm where I worked for 30 years. Although it starts with canned mushroom soup, it tastes rich and from scratch when it's done.-Sandra Burrows, Coventry, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the mushroom soup, cream, rosemary and paprika; heat through but do not boil. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Fat 28g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 909mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "rosemary tomato leek soup recipes"
CREAM OF TOMATO AND LEEK SOUP | CANADIAN GOODNESS
ROAST TOMATO AND ROSEMARY SOUP - VEGETARIAN SOCIETY
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE - REALHOUSEWIFEOFSC
FLAVOURFUL FRENCH LEEK SOUP – BON APPéT'EAT
ROSEMARY POTATO LEEK SOUP - NUTRIHOLIST
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP | RECIPE | LEEK SOUP, CANNING …
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE | RECIPES, RECIPES FOR SOUPS …
ROAST TOMATO SOUP WITH ROSEMARY CHEESE FLATBREADS - FOOD
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP | RECIPE | CANNING RECIPES, LEEK …
HOW TO MAKE A CREAMY AND TASTY ROASTED TOMATO & ROSEMARY SOUP
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES IN 2021 | LEEK …
POPULAR RECIPES ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP
SPANISH TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE - VISIT SOUTHERN SPAIN
ROASTED TOMATO ROSEMARY SOUP - COOKING WITH CURLS
TOMATO, BASIL, AND LEEK SOUP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEEK AND ROSEMARY RECIPES (262) - SUPERCOOK
CREAMY ROSEMARY LEEK SOUP RECIPE | HGTV
RECIPES - ROSEMARYCONLEY.COM
RUSTIC POTATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE - GIMME SOME OVEN
LEEK - TOMATO - CREAM SOUP - BOSS KITCHEN
TOMATO, LENTIL AND ROSEMARY SOUP | LEA STENING HEALTH
TOMATO AND ROSEMARY SOUP + VIDEO - ENRILEMOINE
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM | RECIPES, …
ROASTED TOMATO LEEK SOUP - FORK IN THE ROAD
POTATO, LEEK, BACON & ROSEMARY SOUP - ZIMMY'S NOOK
POTATO, LEEK AND ROSEMARY SOUP RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE - TESTES-DO-AVALIE-A-FOTO
CELTIC LEEK & POTATO SOUP INFUSED WITH ROSEMARY & THYME
ROSEMARY TOMATO LEEK SOUP | RECIPE | RECIPES, LEEK SOUP, CSA …
THAI STYLE TOMATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make tomato and leek soup?Directions. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir leek, rosemary, and garlic until leek is tender and translucent, about 15 minutes. Add diced tomatoes and cayenne pepper; bring to a simmer. Add minced basil; continue simmering until soup is reduced by half,...
What are some good recipes to make with leeks?Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir leek, rosemary, and garlic until leek is tender and translucent, about 15 minutes. Add diced tomatoes and cayenne pepper; bring to a simmer. Add minced basil; continue simmering until soup is reduced by half, about 1 hour. Remove half of the soup and puree in a blender until smooth.
What is Rosemary and tomato soup?A smooth creamy tomato soup with a toasted flatbread full of melted cheese, all with the deliciously woody aroma of rosemary. And it's all cooked in the oven.
How do you cook leeks and tomatoes in a roaster?Arrange on cookie sheet and roast for about 30 minutes, or until the tomatoes cook down and release their liquids. Cook leeks: In a large pot, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add sliced leeks and cook until they begin to soften and brown, about 5 minutes. Then add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more.