SPICED LEMONADE CONCENTRATE
This old recipe for spiced lemonade is really delicious and refreshing. The spices really punch up the flavor and take it to the next level. To serve, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons of the concentrate into the bottom of a cup, add crushed ice, and mix with water, club soda, or ginger ale.
Provided by Turtle
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine water, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, and lemon zest in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until just boiling, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook until reduced to a thick syrup, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice into the syrup; bring to a boil and cook 1 to 2 minutes more; strain into a bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29.9 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 2.5 mg, Sugar 25 g
- Gently stir club soda, rum, lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, and hot sauce together in a pitcher. Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 20.7 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
WINTER SPICE LEMONADE
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon sticks, star anise pods, ginger and 1 1/2 cups water in a small pot. Bring to a boil, remove from the heat and let sit to cool to room temperature. Strain.
- Combine the strained simple syrup, cold seltzer and lemon juice in a large pitcher. Stir and pour into glasses filled with ice.
Serve this drink over ice in summer or warmed in winter - it's always refreshing. If you have a cold, a warm mug of spiced lemonade will make you feel much better. And when you're feeling great, it'll quench a big thirst, too!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; discard cinnamon and cloves. Cool. , Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in lime, lemon, lemon juice and remaining water. Chill at least 1 hour. Serve in chilled glass over ice. Garnish with cinnamon stick if desired. Can also be served warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- Put the fennel seeds and star anise into a small skillet and toast for 15 seconds. Grind to a powder in an electric spice grinder. Place the spice mix, 2 cups water, the ice, sugar, ginger, lemon juice and mint leaves into a blender and pulse until the ice is crushed. Serve cold.
HOT SPICED LEMONADE
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Remove cinnamon sticks before serving hot lemonade in a mug.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145.3, Fat 0.1, Sodium 24.3, Carbohydrate 37.8, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 36.2, Protein 0.1
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon and cloves.
- Pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in lime, lemon, lemon juice and remaining water.
- chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334, Fat 0.2, Sodium 17.4, Carbohydrate 92.2, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 77.7, Protein 1.2
More about "spiced lemonade recipes"
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
MULLED LEMONADE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
THE BEST EASY SPICED LEMONADE (SPICY LEMONADE RECIPE)
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- In a large saucepan, combine 1 quart of water, sugar, and spices. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes and then strain.
- In a large pitcher combine boiled water, lemon juice to taste, and 2 cups cold water. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve ice cold with sliced lemons on the side.
MINNESOTA SPIKED LEMONADE - I AM BAKER
32 SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPES - BEST IDEAS FOR BOOZY ALCOHOLIC …
SPICED LEMONADE – A RETRO RECIPE TEST - MID-CENTURY MENU
SPICED LEMONADE COCKTAIL RECIPE | TOTAL WINE & MORE
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
8 BARTENDERS SHARE THEIR FAVORITE BOOZY SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPES
BEST SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPES - ASPIRING WINOS
SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST SPICED RUM AND LEMONADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SPICED RUM AND LEMONADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICED LEMONADE | MARTHA STEWART
17 LEMONADE RECIPES TO SIP ON ALL SUMMER LONG - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOMEMADE LEMONADE - 3 INGREDIENTS! - SPICE CRAVINGS
HOT SPICED LEMONADE - FEASTS OF HISTORY
SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPE WITH READY MADE INGREDIENTS - THE …
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
BEST SPIKED STRAWBERRY LEMONADE RECIPE - DELISH
SPICY JAMAICAN LEMONADE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
WINTER SPICED LEMONADE - FIGS & PIGS
SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
20+ UNIQUE LEMONADE RECIPES – SERENDIPITY AND SPICE
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE | RECIPE | LEMONADE RECIPES, LEMON …
GRANDMA'S RECIPES - HOT SPICED LEMONADE - FEASTS OF …
10 BEST SPICED RUM AND LEMONADE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
SPIKED LEMONADE RECIPES FOR SUMMER PARTIES - INSTALL-IT-DIRECT
SPICED LEMONADE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
SPICED LEMONADE : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | BAL …
SPIKED LEMONADE – A COUPLE COOKS
SPICED RUM AND LEMONADE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SPICED LEMONADE RECIPE | EASIEST RECIPE
SPIKED LIMEADE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS
SPICED LEMONADE - FIJI JOE TURMERIC
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beverages #fruit #american #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #fall #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #romantic #vegetarian #winter #punch #stove-top #dietary #christmas #thanksgiving #seasonal #comfort-food #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make spiced Lemonade?If you have a cold, a warm mug of spiced lemonade will make you feel much better. And when you're feeling great, it'll quench a big thirst, too! In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; discard cinnamon and cloves. Cool.
How do you Make Lemonade with rum and sugar?Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in lemon juice and remaining water. Pour into a 2-qt. pitcher; refrigerate until chilled. Stir in rum. For each serving, place 3/4 to 1 cup ice in a Collins or highball glass. Pour lemonade mixture into glass.
How do you make lemon ice cubes?Ingredients 1 2-1/4 cups sugar 2 5 cups water, divided 3 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest 4 1-3/4 cups lemon juice 5 1 cup light rum or vodka 6 6 to 8 cups ice cubes 7 GARNISH: 8 Lemon slices
Is spiced Lemonade good for cold weather?Serve this drink over ice in summer or warmed in winter-it's always refreshing. If you have a cold, a warm mug of spiced lemonade will make you feel much better. And when you're feeling great, it'll quench a big thirst, too!