This is a really easy recipe that tastes great. Fresh veggies in a light sautee. You can add a cup of cooked pasta if you wish to give it more heft as a side dish. We always make too much pasta during the week so this is a great way to work through some of the leftovers.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by FrackFamily5 CA->CT
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the onion in the melted butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic; cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir the tomatoes and 1/4 cup water into the mixture; cover. Cook until the tomatoes have reduced slightly, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Pour another 1/4 cup water into the skillet, and add the bouillon cube; stir until the bouillon is dissolved. Add the zucchini; continue cooking until the zucchini is tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with black pepper to serve.
GARLIC VEGETABLE SAUTE
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic and jalapeno in hot skillet until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, and shallot; continue to cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
SAUTEED ZUCCHINI STRIPS
Just a few simple ingredients add up to one versatile side dish that's bursting with flavor and goes together in minutes! Jeannie Klugh - Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, garlic, lemon juice and Greek seasoning in oil until tender. Sprinkle with pepper.
SPICED CHICKPEA AND ZUCCHINI SAUTE
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic, coriander, and cumin; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas, zucchini, and 1/2 cup water; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet; simmer mixture over medium-high heat, stirring, until zucchini is tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, as desired, and serve.
This was so good last night, I don't want to forget what I did! This was a great side dish for cheese enchiladas. Adjust the seasonings according to your tastes and the age of your kids. I used the lower end for my 6yo (who ate it without protest) and 20mo (who was not so fond of it). If I were to cook this for just the adults at my house, I would use the upper end. I used really small zucchini for this, less than an inch in diameter and about 5-6 inches long.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by CraftScout
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place oil in a large, heavy non-stick skillet and begin heating over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, slice onion and cut zucchini into 1/4" rounds.
- Once oil is nice and hot, saute onion until it is starting to carmelize (about 2 minutes).
- Add zucchini and seasonings. Turn heat down slightly (to medium), and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Zucchini should be yellow with some brown spots, slightly transparent looking and soft without being mushy. Onions should be thoroughly carmelized and yummy. :).
SPICY SAUTEED ZUCCHINI
My husband, who loves spicy foods, came up with this one night to combat his dislike of zucchini. He's changed his mind about zucchini, now. ;)
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Julesong
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oil and butter in pan.
- Toss in remaining ingredients and sauté until it's to your desired doneness.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Both the Thai chiles and the jalapeno are good, but the dish tastes different depending on which you use; try it both ways!
SPICY GARLIC POTATOES AND ZUCCHINI
- Cover potatoes with salted cold water by 1 inch in a 4-quart saucepan, then simmer, uncovered, until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain in a colander and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 15 minutes. Peel potatoes and halve lengthwise.
- Cook garlic in oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is pale golden, about 2 minutes. Discard garlic, then stir potatoes and red pepper flakes into oil and sauté over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to turn golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While sautéing potatoes, cook zucchini in a pot of boiling salted water until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes, then drain in a colander.
- Transfer potatoes with a slotted spoon to a bowl, then add zucchini to oil in skillet and sauté over moderately high heat, stirring, until hot, about 1 minute. Return potatoes to skillet and stir in salt.
SAUTEED ZUCCHINI WITH GARLIC AND HERBS
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Sandra Lee
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, scallions, and garlic. Saute for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Slowly pour in vegetable stock. Stir in sauce mix and parsley. Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-1-or-2 low-protein healthy side-dishes vegetables easy beginner-cook diabetic holiday-event stove-top dietary spicy low-sodium low-cholesterol low-saturated-fat low-calorie comfort-food low-carb independence-day healthy-2 low-in-something squash taste-mood equipment number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about "spicy sauteed zucchini recipes"
BEST SAUTéED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SAUTéED ZUCCHINI
2021-06-21 · In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini and oregano. Cook until zucchini is tender, about …
SAUTéED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
As with all zucchini recipes, sautéed zucchini tastes best when fresh zucchini is in season. If you have a glut of summer squash, make this side dish to serve alongside chicken, fish, beef, or a vegetarian main. It's easy to put your own spin on this recipe by adding other veggies, spices or herbs, and more. Don't skimp on the salt since it helps bring out zucchini…
RECIPE: SPICY HOISIN TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH SAUTéED ...
2016-04-04 · These turkey meatballs are bursting with complex flavor, thanks to classic aromatics, savory-sweet hoisin sauce and an exciting dash of sambal oelek (a Southeast Asian hot sauce). For another layer of deliciousness, we’re using more hoisin to glaze the pan-seared meatballs—along with tender bites of sautéed, summery zucchini…
GARLIC BUTTER SAUTEED ZUCCHINI - INSPIRED TASTE
2019-04-17 · You can slice the zucchini into rounds, cut into half moons or chop into bitesize pieces. Melt the butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until the zucchini …
SAUTéED ZUCCHINI WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE - IT'S AMAZING!
2020-04-16 · In a large skillet, add olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until zucchini …
- Add zucchini, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook until zucchini is tender for about 7 minutes.
SPICY ROASTED ZUCCHINI RECIPE WITH OLIVE OIL AND SPICES
2017-07-25 · Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a shallow baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, flour and salt; sprinkle zucchini with half of seasoning. Roast for 25 minutes, turning …
JAPANESE ZUCCHINI - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
2020-03-29 · Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add zucchini and onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper. …
- Add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 more minutes or until soft enough for your liking.
SAUTEED CHINESE ZUCCHINI | CHINESE | VEGETARIAN | RECIPE
How to Make Sauteed Chinese Zucchini. Slice the zucchini the way you prefer. In the oil, put the ginger and stir. Do not let it burn. Then add the zucchini, the soya sauce and sugar. Stir fry till the zucchini …
- Do not let it burn. ,Then add the zucchini, the soya sauce and sugar. , Stir fry till the zucchini turns a bit brown and is firm yet tender. , Don't add any water to cook. (You may add baby carrots and baby corn and let it cook along with the zucchini, if you wish to make the dish more colourful). ,.
CHICKEN AND CABBAGE WITH ZUCCHINI MEAL PREP RECIPE ...
2019-08-27 · In a large and deep skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the cabbage, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is …
- In a large bowl, arrange chicken thighs and sprinkle with all of the chicken seasoning ingredients except for the olive oil. Mix everything well to combine and marinate for 15-30 minutes (or overnight).
SPICY ASIAN ZUCCHINI - TO SIMPLY INSPIRE
2015-08-10 · How to Make Spicy Asian Zucchini. Heat sesame oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic and saute for about 5-7 minutes or until desired tenderness. Place zucchini on a plate. Combine the soy sauce, sriracha, and honey and whisk together until combined. Pour the mixture over the sauteed zucchini …
EASY SAUTéED ZUCCHINI RECIPE | I WASH YOU DRY
2020-09-15 · Sweet and Spicy Green Beans; Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots; I hope you give this easy Sautéed Zucchini Recipe a try and enjoy it as much as we do! Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. 5 from 8 votes. Easy Sautéed Zucchini Recipe. The perfect stove top zucchini recipe that includes basic ingredients. My family LOVES this easy vegetable side dish recipe…
- Add zucchini when butter mixture is hot and zucchini sizzles when it touches. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is lightly browned and tender.
- Stir in the garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately and enjoy!
SPICY GARLIC SOY SAUCE ZUCCHINI STIR FRY RECIPE | V FOR VEGGY
2020-11-16 · Instructions. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, sauté garlic, white parts of scallion, and red chilies until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zucchini into the pan, stir to mix well, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the zucchini …
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, sauté garlic, white parts of scallion, and red chilies until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add zucchini into the pan, stir to mix well, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the zucchini is tender but still crispy.
- Mix together soy sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine, and Chinese black vinegar, then pour this sauce mixture into the pan. Gently toss to coat the zucchini.
SPICY ASIAN ZUCCHINI SIDE DISH | NEIGHBORFOOD
2019-02-16 · Instructions Heat 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini (you may have to saute them in batches depending on the size of your skillet and how …
- Heat 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini (you may have to saute them in batches depending on the size of your skillet and how much zucchini you have). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute until browned and tender. Remove from heat. Repeat with remaining zucchini if needed.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. Pour the mixture over the sauteed zucchini (again, you may not need to use all the sauce depending on how much zucchini you have. Taste as you go). Toss to combine. To serve, sprinkle the zucchini with sesame seeds and green onions. This side dish is tasty warm or at room temperature.
RECIPES ZUCCHINI : SPICY KOREAN SAUTEED ZUCCHINI (SQUASH ...
2019-08-19 · Korean Spicy Sauteed Zucchini Side Dish By Omma’s Kitchen Serving 6 portion 🙂 (This style of recipe is perfect to eat in BibimBap, Salad with Quinoa or side dish.
SAUTEED ZUCCHINI AND PEPPERS RECIPE- TFRECIPES
2019-05-01 · Recipe Ideas for Sauteed Zucchini. There are so many different ways to saute zucchini and endless combinations of flavors. Here are some of the recipes we use most often to make zucchini in a saute pan. Add onions: Kick up the flavor by adding some thinly sliced red onions, white onions, or shallots to the pan with the zucchini ...
See details ››
SPICY KOREAN SAUTEED ZUCCHINI (SQUASH) SIDE ... - VIVA RECIPES
2015-12-31 · Korean Spicy Sauteed Zucchini Side Dish By Omma’s Kitchen Serving 6 portion 🙂 (This style of recipe is perfect to eat in BibimBap, Salad with Quinoa or side dish. By salting the vegetable, you reduce the liquid and also makes it crispier. You can eat this raw without stir frying too and that’s cool :). This was a part of Vegan BibimBap ...
See details ››
SPICY KOREAN SAUTEED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - YOUTUBE
#zucchini #sidedish #koreandish
See details ››
SPICY KOREAN SAUTEED ZUCCHINI (SQUASH) SIDE DISH (호박볶음 ...
Korean Spicy Sauteed Zucchini Side Dish By Omma's KitchenServing 6 portion :)(This style of recipe is perfect to eat in BibimBap, Salad with Quinoa or side d...
See details ››