From a friend of mine. She makes this every year for her Superbowl party and it is one of the first things to be devoured.
Provided by Sherrybeth
Yield 2 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart bowl.
- With your microwave set on MEDIUM, cook 6 to 8 minutes, rotating and stirring one-quarter turn every minute.
- Remove from microwave, stir well and serve with crackers or chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.5, Fat 31.6, SaturatedFat 19.9, Cholesterol 99.8, Sodium 303.1, Carbohydrate 4.2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 7
PUB CHEESE DIP
Warm creamy sharp cheddar and pickled peppers make a classic and comforting party snack.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. In medium bowl toss together cheddar cheese, Colby cheese and
- cornstarch. Set aside.
- 2. In medium saucepan whisk together cider and mustard. Cook over
- medium-high heat until boiling. Slowly add the cheese mixture, a little at
- a time, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in
- jalapeno peppers and red pepper.
- 3. Transfer to 1-quart slow cooker or fondue pot. Keep warm over very
- low heat. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original
- *Note: Hard cider, the fermented version of sweet apple cider, can be found near the beer section of your local grocery or liquor store.
- Entwine Pairing: Chardonnay (apple notes and rich cheese are a match made in heaven)
- Nutrition Information:
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup cheese mixture plus 4 crackers; Calories 290, Calories From Fat 180, Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 590mg, Total Carbohydrates 15g, Sugars 2g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 12g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 2%
DAN MARINO'S TOWN TAVERN HOT SPINACH DIP RECIPE
Provided by Parlin
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Squeeze as much moisture as possible from the defrosted spinach - set aside In a large, heavy saucepan, melt the butter over med heat. Stir in the flour and let it bubble, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Do not let it take on color. Slowly whisk in the half and half, making sure to reach the edges of the pan as you whisk. Continue to whisk while the mixture slowly comes to a boil. Stir in the parmesan cheese and salt. Turn off the heat and add the Tabasco sauce and white pepper. Cool about 20 minutes, stirring occaisonally, then stir in the spinach, making sure it is evenly distributed. It is easier if you separate the squeezed spinach with our hands as you add it to the cheese mixture. This is best served warm. Can be kept, covered and refrigerated, for up to four days. Reheat in a microwave or in the top of a double boiler over boiling water to loosent he mixture, which firms up when refrigerated.
More about "tavern dip recipes"
TAVERN SANDWICHES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST TAVERN GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
TASTEE RECIPES - MIDWESTERN MOMS
BEST TACO DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TACO DIP - DELISH
TAVERN DIP RECIPE | RECIPELAND
2.1/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsServings 16Calories 52 per serving
ERROR - MASTERCOOK
TAVERNS RECIPES | RECIPELAND
RECIPE: MARLOW’S TAVERN SMOKED TROUT DIP - PLAYBUZZ
42 DIPS MADE FOR TORTILLA CHIPS THAT GO WAY BEYOND GUAC
TAVERN DIP – RECIPES FOR THE COOK
RECIPES > APPETIZERS > HOW TO MAKE TAVERN DIP
TAVERN DIP RECIPE - DETAILED NUTRITIONAL FACTS - COOKEATSHARE
25 EASY DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TAVERN CHEDDAR DIP MIX - SIMPLY SAVORY GOURMET DIP MIXES
TAVERN DIP - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
VILLAGE TAVERN CRAB DIP - WBRC
FAMOUS RESTAURANT DIP RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
55 HOT DIP RECIPES FOR YOUR NEXT TAILGATE | TASTE OF HOME
TAVERN DIP | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
TAVERN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | BEER CHEESE RECIPE, …
RECIPE: MARLOW'S TAVERN SMOKED TROUT DIP - AJC.COM
VILLAGE TAVERN HOT CRAB DIP | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
TAVERN DIP RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
TAVERN STYLE BEER PRETZELS & CHEDDAR DIPPING SAUCE - CHEF DENNIS
TAVERN & TABLE'S CLAM & CHARRED ONION DIP
TAVERN DIP - PLAIN.RECIPES
RECIPE: VILLAGE TAVERN SPINACH DIP - RECIPELINK.COM
BEST TAVERN (LOOSE MEAT) SANDWICH RECIPE - WHAT IS A TAVERN …
EASY DIPS FOR YOUR TAILGATE BUFFET | ALLRECIPES
RECIPE: JED PROUTY'S CHEESE DIP! 5 YEARS TOO LATE! - RECIPELINK.COM
TAVERN DIP - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
VILLAGE TAVERN HOT CRAB DIP - THE RECIPE CIRCUS
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: TAVERN SANDWICH - OR LOOSE MEAT SANDWICH
EASY TACO DIP WITH GROUND BEEF - EATING ON A DIME
THANKSGIVING DIPS | FN DISH - FOOD NETWORK
VILLAGE TAVERN'S PIMENTO CHEESE RECIPE - SOUTHERN KISSED
INSANELY DELICIOUS HOT CRAB DIP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
A RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: ENJOY TAVERN & TABLE'S CLAM AND CHARRED …
TAVERN DIP RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
COTTAGE CHEESE HORSERADISH DIP ( FROM THE DOG TEAM TAVERN )
TRADITIONAL GREEK TAVERNA RECIPES - MY GREEK DISH
TAVERN CHEESE DIP | THE DISNEY FOOD BLOG
TAVERN DIP - BIGOVEN.COM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #dips #spreads #inexpensive #to-go #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to make a dip?We've whittled down our dip recipes to find the absolute easiest dips on the site. All of these recipes have five ingredients or less, take 30 minutes or less to make, and have a 4 star rating or higher.
What is the best way to make fruit dip?The sugar helps a lot to bring out the flavor in the peaches while refrigerating." No party is complete without a fruit tray, and a good fruit dip will be a welcome addition. This recipe requires just two ingredients: cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Reviewer Happyschmoopies suggests using strawberry or honey cream cheese for even more flavor.
What kind of cream cheese do you use for cheese dip?This recipe requires just two ingredients: cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Reviewer Happyschmoopies suggests using strawberry or honey cream cheese for even more flavor. This versatile cheese dip can be served with chips, bread, veggies, and more.
What is bean dip?Bean dip gets taken up a notch with nacho cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Recipe creator Alewis says, "Warm and kickin' bean dip. Great for parties. Can be served in a slow cooker or dish.