TONY CHACHERE'S FAMOUS CREOLE SEASONING
From Tony Chachere's CAJUN COUNTRY COOKBOOK. Tony says to "use it like you would salt" Store in an airtight jar.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 32 Oz. (approximately)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix well and use like salt.
- TO SEASON SEAFOOD:.
- Use half of above mixture and add:.
- 1tsp. thyme, powdered.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 teaspoons basil, leaf, sweet.
- NOTE: If too peppery for children, add more salt to mixture, then season to taste.
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING (COPYCAT)
- COMBINE all ingredients in a resealable container (1/4 cup fine sea salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 5 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 5 teaspoons garlic salt, 4 teaspoons ground black pepper, 1 tablespoon seasoned chili powder, 2 1/2 teaspoons celery salt, 2 teaspoons ground mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground basil, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage, 1 teaspoon onion salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano, 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme).
- SEAL the container.
- SHAKE until thoroughly blended.
- STORE tightly sealed in a cool, dry place away from light and moisture.
- USE measure for measure in place of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and enjoy.
CREOLE SEASONING BLEND
This Creole seasoning blend is great for seasoning rice, meats, soups and stews, or anything that needs a flavor boost. Also makes a great gift when placed in a decorative jar with recipe attached.
Provided by JOSLYN
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, thyme, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and salt. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15.8 calories, Carbohydrate 3.4 g, Fat 0.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 0.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 1048.2 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
More about "tony chacheres creole seasoning copycat recipes"
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING MIX - CAJUN …
10 BEST TONY CHACHERE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE CAJUN SEASONING RECIPE - HAPPY MOTHERING
4.5/5 (98)Total Time 10 minsCategory SeasoningCalories 7 per serving
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE/CAJUN SEASONING RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (5)Calories 136 per servingServings 4
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING (COPYCAT) | RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Servings 1
TONY CHACHERE RECIPES
Calories 3.3Fiber 0.3Carbohydrate 0.7Sodium 3.1
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING (COPYCAT) | JUST A PINCH ...
RECIPE(TRIED): TONY CHACHERE CREOLE SEASONING RECIPE ...
Category Herbs and SpicesFrom GWENDOLYN, LA., 07-02-2001
TONY THATCHER SEASONING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING (COPYCAT) - PLAIN.RECIPES
WHAT SPICES ARE IN TONY CHACHERE'S SEASONINGS - ALL ...
COPYCAT ZATARAINS CREOLE SEASONING RECIPE
TONYCHACHERE.COM - TONY CHACHERE'S - FAMOUS CREOLE CUISINE
97 TONY CACHERE'S RECIPES & TIPS IDEAS | RECIPES, FOOD ...
TONY CHACHERE'S CREOLE SEASONING (COPYCAT) - MASTERCOOK
COPYCAT TONY CHACHERE'S SEASONING - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
TONY CHACHERE'S SEASONING COPYCAT RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
TONY CHACHERES CAJUN SPICE MIX COPYCAT NO SALT RECIPES
TONY CHACHERE'S FOODSERVICE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CAJUN SEASONING INJECTION RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
HOMEMADE CREOLE SEASONED BUTTER | TONY CHACHERE'S
COPYCAT TONY CHACHERE CREOLE SEASONING - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you store Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning?SEAL the container. SHAKE until thoroughly blended. STORE tightly sealed in a cool, dry place away from light and moisture. USE measure for measure in place of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and enjoy.
What is Creole Seasoning made of?This Creole seasoning blend is great for seasoning rice, meats, soups and stews, or anything that needs a flavor boost. Also makes a great gift when placed in a decorative jar with recipe attached. In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, thyme, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and salt.
How much seasoning mix does it take to make Cajun seasoning?Makes 31 and 1/2 ounces of seasoning mix. Source: Tony Chachere's Micro-Wave Cajun Country Cookbook.
Is Creole Seasoning blend a good investment?Creole Seasoning Blend is a big hit at BBQs and reheated for an indoor dinner. It's a great investment because once you mix the blend it can be used for so many easy delicious chicken dinners. Read More