WHITE BEAN HUMMUS
Ultra creamy, lemony, and just enough garlicy white bean hummus! Serve it plain with a drizzle of good extra virgin olive oil with veggies and pita chips to dip. Or, dress it up with some nutty dukkah (highly recommended). The perfect bean dip!
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Add the beans and minced garlic to the bowl of a food processor. Puree until a smooth mixture forms.
- While the processor is running, add an ice cube, tahini, lemon juice, spices and a big dash of kosher salt. Blend for about 4 minutes or so. Check, and if the consistency is too thick, run processor and slowly add a drizzle of hot water. Blend until you reach your desired silky smooth consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasoning and lemon juice to your liking. If you need more garlic, add another minced clove. And if you like the dip to be even more nutty, add a little more tahini. Make sure to run the processor again until everything is well combined.
- Serve or chill the dip for a later time (chilling will thicken the white bean hummus some, which is recommended). When ready to serve, spread the hummus in a serving bowl and add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Top with 2 to 3 teaspoons of dukkah, if using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.1 kcal, Carbohydrate 21.2 g, Protein 8.4 g, Fat 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 248.6 mg, Fiber 4.8 g, Sugar 0.3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
WHITE BEAN DIP WITH PITA CHIPS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl.
- Cut each pita in half and then into 8 wedges. Arrange the pita wedges on a large baking sheet. Pour the remaining oil over the pitas. Toss and spread out the wedges evenly. Sprinkle with the oregano, salt, and pepper. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until toasted and golden in color.
- Serve the pita toasts warm or at room temperature alongside the bean puree.
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS DIP (GLUTEN-FREE)
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, combine the olive oil and garlic over medium to low heat until the garlic is very lightly browned, being careful not to burn. Let cool slightly and strain, reserving both the oil and the garlic.
- Place the white beans in a food processor or blender, and add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and parsley. Process until smooth. Carefully pour in the reserved olive oil while the food processor or blender is running and process until light and smooth.
- Season your white bean hummus with salt (sea salt or kosher salt is almost always best), white pepper, and a touch of cayenne pepper or paprika for a colorful garnish.
- Serve cool with pita bread, bagel chips, tortilla chips , or an array of freshly chopped vegetables-baby carrots or carrot sticks, celery sticks, bell pepper slices, sliced mushrooms, or jicama slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 kcal, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 7 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 1037 mg, Sugar 1 g, Fat 19 g, ServingSize 6 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS WITH TAHINI AND CORIANDER
Coriander seeds add a welcome aroma to this white bean dip, rich with tahini and bright with lemon juice. The miso paste is optional, but it gives the mellow white beans a nice savory depth.
Provided by Genevieve Ko
Categories easy, quick, dips and spreads, side dish
Yield 2 1/4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pulse the garlic in a food processor until minced.
- Scrape the bowl and add the beans, tahini, lemon juice, coriander, miso (if using) and 1 teaspoon salt. Pulse until smooth, scraping the bowl occasionally. With the machine running, add the olive oil. Season to taste with salt.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 300, UnsaturatedFat 16 grams, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Sodium 318 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS (HOMMOUS/HUMMOUS)
Yummy, smooth middle eastern style dip. Good Taste November 2006. I usually add in more tahini, garlic, lemon and cumin to taste.
Provided by Chickee
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Process until smooth in food processor.
- Taste, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.9, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 9.8, Carbohydrate 27.3, Fiber 6.7, Sugar 0.6, Protein 10.6
BASIL WHITE BEAN DIP
We're big fans of hummus, but my son is allergic. I came up with this bean dip, and it's turned out to be a great alternative. -Erin Bosco, Carlton, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; pulse until beans are coarsely chopped. Add oil; process until blended. Add tomato and basil; pulse to combine. Serve with pita chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 286mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
SKINNY HUMMUS-STYLE WHITE BEAN DIP
0 sat fat • 80% less total fat than the original recipe. Surround this satisfying bean dip with crisp and colorful sticks of sweet pepper, jicama, carrot, celery, blanched asparagus and/or zucchini, or toast your own low-calorie pita chips.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and milk. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor combine beans, sour cream, pine nuts, seasoning blend, and cayenne pepper. Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth. Add bread crumb mixture. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Stir in oregano. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours to blend flavors.
- If desired, sprinkle chives over dip. Serve the dip with vegetable dippers or Toasted Pita Chips.
- Toasted Pita Chips: Preheat oven to 350°F. Split 4 large pita bread rounds in half horizontally. Using a sharp knife, cut each pita half into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Coat pita wedges with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and golden brown. Makes 48 chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 70 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
BEAN CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME
If you are a fan of the Crunchwrap Supreme from the famous fast food chain then you've come to the right place. Not only can you make it at home for the fraction of the price, the beans are actually present. I always make 4 at a time which is perfect for the can of cheese but wrote this up for 1 serving to suit your individual needs.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Categories Sandwich Wraps and Roll-Ups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place black beans and taco seasoning in a small microwaveable bowl. Stir in taco seasoning. Heat for 30 seconds.
- Place the large tortilla on a clean work surface. Spoon beans in the center. Spread cheese sauce over the beans.
- Place tostada shell on top of the the cheese. Spread sour cream over the tostada. Top with lettuce and tomato.
- Center the small street-size tortilla on top of the lettuce mixture. Tuck and fold the outer large tortilla around the sides and top of the small tortilla until sealed.
- Place sealed side down in a skillet over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip the wrap and cook 3 minutes more. Serve with taco sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.9 calories, Carbohydrate 32.6 g, Cholesterol 9.2 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 9.7 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 1446.5 mg
More about "white bean hummus dip recipes"
THE BEST DAMN WHITE BEAN HUMMUS • A SIMPLE PANTRY
GARLIC PARMESAN WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - THE BUSY BAKER
SIMPLE WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - VEGAN RECIPES MADE EASY
WHITE BEAN DIP RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
WHITE BEAN PUMPKIN HUMMUS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
KALE WHITE BEAN HUMMUS DIP RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S …
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS DIP - AT ELIZABETH'S TABLE
Cuisine Plant-BasedCategory SnacksServings 8Total Time 10 mins
WHITE-BEAN HUMMUS DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 1.75Calories 108 per serving
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE – MAKE A CREAMY, NUTRITIOUS DIP
LEMONY WHITE BEAN DIP - RAINBOW PLANT LIFE
WHITE BEAN DIP RECIPE - MSN.COM
SILKY SMOOTH WHITE BEAN HUMMUS, MEDITERRANEAN STYLE
DILL PICKLE WHITE BEAN HUMMUS [OIL FREE] - THIS HEALTHY KITCHEN
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS RECIPE - BUSH’S® BEANS
WHITE BEAN MEDITERRANEAN HUMMUS - THE SALTY POT
SIMPLE CREAMY WHITE BEAN HUMMUS [EASY + VEGAN]
CREAMY HUMMUS AND WHITE BEAN DIP WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND …
THE BEST RECIPE FOR EASY AND DELICIOUS WHITE BEAN HUMMUS!
WHITE BEAN TUSCAN HUMMUS - UNDER 15 MINUTES! - SOUTHERN
WHITE BEAN DIP RECIPE WITH GARLIC AND LEMON | JULIE BLANNER
SMOOTH & CREAMY BUTTER BEAN HUMMUS - CARRIE'S KITCHEN
WHITE BEAN DIP - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
LEMON AND HERB WHITE BEAN DIP - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOMEMADE WHITE BEAN CANNELLINI HUMMUS DIP • ROSE CLEARFIELD
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - FEELGOODFOODIE
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS WITH ANCHOVIES AND PARSLEY RECIPE
THE SILKIEST WHITE BEAN BLENDER HUMMUS DIP (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, …
IS HUMMUS GOOD FOR YOU? WE HAVE THE ANSWER.
SPICY HUMMUS RECIPE SRIRACHA - INGE SCHUMACHER
WHITE BEAN DIP WITH LEMONY PESTO AND CRUDITES - THE …
WHITE BEAN DIP (EASY) - BEST BEAN RECIPES
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - IN FINE TASTE
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - LIFE, LOVE, AND GOOD FOOD
EASY WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
WHITE BEAN HUMMUS WITH CRANBERRY - A CEDAR SPOON
DELICIOUS WHITE BEAN HUMMUS | FOODTALK - FOODTALKDAILY.COM
BUTTER BEAN HUMMUS - BEST BUTTER BEAN DIP
FESTIVE WHITE BEAN HUMMUS - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make hummus with white beans?Place the white beans in a food processor or blender, and add the garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and parsley. Process until smooth. Carefully pour in the reserved olive oil while the food processor or blender is running and process until light and smooth. Season your white bean hummus with salt...
What is the best hummus to serve with bean dip?Ultra creamy, lemony, and just enough garlicy white bean hummus! Serve it plain with a drizzle of good extra virgin olive oil, or dress it up with some nutty dukkah (highly recommended). The perfect bean dip! I don't have to tell you that plain, classic hummus with chickpeas and tahini is the dip of choice in this house.
What is the best way to make bean dip?The perfect bean dip! Add the beans and minced garlic to the bowl of a food processor. Puree until a smooth mixture forms. While the processor is running, add an ice cube, tahini, lemon juice, spices and a big dash of kosher salt.
Can you make white bean dip with cannellini beans?If you have cannellini beans, olive oil, and a lemon in your kitchen, you’re well on your way to making this white bean dip recipe. My advice? Go for it! It comes together in seconds in the bowl of a food processor, and it’s absolutely delicious.