- Cut Zucchini into rounds, seperate and discard the ends.
- pour ranch dressing into a sealable plastic bag, and add zucchini.
- Seal the bag.
- Shake your bag o' zucchini until each piece appears satisfactorily covered in ranch remove from bag, (you can dip your ranched slices into the parmesan here) place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- or place your ranched zucchini onto foil lined baking sheet and sprinkle parmesan cheese over all zucchini slices.
- broil on high, 6-8 inches away from flame for 7-8 minutes or this is even toaster oven friendly, but time is reduced to about 5 minutes.
MEMA RIE'S ZIPPY ZUCCHINI
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic until tender and lightly browned. Mix in the zucchini. Continue to cook and stir until zucchini is tender. Season with cayenne pepper. Sprinkle with vinegar. Reduce heat to low, cover skillet, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Remove cover, and taste. If not at desired 'vinegar' flavor, add another splash, cover, and simmer for another minute.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.1 g, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 16.2 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine zucchini, buttermilk baking mix, onion, parmesan cheese, salt, oil, eggs. Spread lightly into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.9 calories, Carbohydrate 20.7 g, Cholesterol 131.3 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 10.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 960.1 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI TART
All the freshest tastes of summer come together in this beautiful tart. You can pull it all together in 15 minutes, thanks to Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust.
Provided by By Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F. Press pie crust in bottom and halfway up side of 9-inch tart pan.
- In small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, basil and garlic. Add salt and pepper. Spread over bottom of crust. Arrange zucchini and tomato slices over cheese mixture. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 22 to 28 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown. Cut into 8 wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 17 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 300 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI SKILLET
Slightly adapted from an old Southern Living recipe. Expecting another bumper crop of zucchini this year.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Let the oil get heated in a large skillet.
- saute/stir the zucchini, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes or until tender (don't let the garlic burn).
- Add in the next 5 ingredients; stir/saute until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle the cheese on top and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.6, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 3.8, Cholesterol 14.8, Sodium 551, Carbohydrate 23.3, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 6, Protein 7.8
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI PASTA
A colorful combination of zucchini and zippy canned tomatoes is delicious over quick-cooking angel hair pasta. We like the extra zest from crushed red pepper flakes. -Kathleen Timberlake, Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender. , Add the tomatoes, parsley, oregano and pepper flakes; heat through. Drain pasta; serve with zucchini mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 412 calories, Fat 15g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 299mg sodium, Carbohydrate 59g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
ZIPPY TURKEY ZOODLES
Eating healthy doesn't mean sacrificing flavor-and these spiced-up zoodles prove it. If you don't have a spiralizer, simply slice the zucchini julienne-style. -Elizabeth Bramkamp, Gig Harbor, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium heat. Add turkey, onion, jalapeno and garlic and cook until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, breaking up turkey into crumbles, 8-10 minutes; drain. Stir in seasonings; remove and keep warm. Wipe out pan., In the same pan, heat remaining olive oil; cook zucchini over medium heat until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, corn, beans and reserved turkey mixture; heat through. Serve with cilantro and cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Fat 14g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 500mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "zippy zucchini recipes"
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RECIPES | VEGETARIANS OF WASHINGTON
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI PHOTOS RECIPE
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
ZUCCHINI RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RECIPE | FOOD, RECIPES, VEGETABLE RECIPES
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI TART | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI TART, RECIPES, TART RECIPES
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RELISH | CANADIAN LIVING
15 ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RECIPES: HOW TO MAKE USE OF SUMMER'S BOUNTY
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RECIPES - RECIPECHATTER
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI, KALE, & APPLE JUICE - GREEN SMOOTHIES & GREEN JUICE
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI CAKES - KENTUCKY NUTRITION EDUCATION PROGRAM
20+ SHREDDED ZUCCHINI RECIPES | EATINGWELL
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI PASTA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
28 EASY AND DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI (MICROWAVE) - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RELISH - HEALTHY CANNING
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI - ZUCCHINI
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI DIP - GUIDING STARS
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI – RECIPES FOR THE COOK
GROUND BEEF AND ZUCCHINI SKILLET DINNER - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
54 BEST ZUCCHINI RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH ZUCCHINI | RECIPES ...
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI SALAD - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI - DAVITA
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI FOR DINNER AND DESSERT - THE COLUMBIAN
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI - FAYCHUFOODS
RECIPE: ZIPPY ZUCCHINI PASTA (SERVES 3) - RECIPELINK.COM
TOP 26 BEST ZUCCHINI RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI PIZZA | MIDWEST LIVING
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI FRITTATA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRISPY BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RECIPE - ZIPLIST | ZUCCHINI RECIPES, RECIPES, COOKING ...
ZIPPY ZUCCHINI RELISH | RECIPE | ZUCCHINI RELISH, CANNING RECIPES, …
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #oven #easy #potluck #dinner-party #broil #dietary #seasonal #low-calorie #comfort-food #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #squash #brunch #taste-mood #to-go #equipment
You'll also love