BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP
- In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
- Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.5 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 12.9 g, Protein 13.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1216.1 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
BLACK BEAN SOUP WITH FRUIT SALSA
Flavorful and filling, Michaela Rosenthal's hearty soup is laced with a hint of lime and has a zesty Southwest flair. "It's really a meal in itself," says the Woodland Hills, California cook. Fresh fruit salsa makes an unusual but perfect topping!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- For salsa, combine the first eight ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. In large a saucepan, saute bacon and onion until bacon is crisp and onion is tender. Add Anaheim pepper and garlic; cook 1 minute longer. , Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Cool slightly. , Puree half of the soup in a blender; return to the pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with fruit salsa.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 929mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 8g fiber), Protein 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CONTEST-WINNING THREE-BEAN SOUP
This chili-like soup is delicious and very low in fat. Salsa, cumin and chili powder gave it plenty of flavor while several canned items make it fast to throw together on busy nights. -Joni Voit Champlin, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large saucepan, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 755mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 10g fiber), Protein 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BLACK BEAN SALSA
This is a wonderful salsa!! It is full of black beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion. I can never make enough when I have a party!! Chill 24 hours before serving if you have time!! Serve with tortilla chips.
Provided by REBECKAH MACFIE
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, tomatoes and green onion stalks. Garnish with desired amount of cilantro leaves. Chill in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 41.6 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 2.5 g, Sodium 207.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
BLACK BEAN & SALSA SOUP
A quick, easy & good soup for lunch using ingredients I almost always have on hand. I use bouillon made with low-sodium beef bouillon powder.
Provided by echo echo
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine beans through cumin in a blender or food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Process until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Heat in a medium saucepan over medium heat until heated through.
- Ladle into 2 soup bowls.
- Spoon a 1 Tbs dollop of sour cream on top of each and swirl gently.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249.5, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 6.4, Sodium 630.2, Carbohydrate 41.6, Fiber 14.5, Sugar 2.7, Protein 15.2
BEAN AND SALSA SOUP
Easy and fast to put together. It is really surprising with so few ingredients that this tastes so great! Posted in response to a request
Provided by TishT
Categories Black Beans
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put the beans, broth, salsa and cumin in a saucepan over a medium heat and heat through.
- Use a hand mixer to blend until fairly smooth.
- To serve, ladle soup into 4 individual bowls and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream, and 1/2 teaspoon green onion.
PINTO BEAN SOUP WITH SALSA FRESCA
- To make the salsa, mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and reserve, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Place the beans and water in a soup pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook, covered, until the beans are soft, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the heat.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Cook the onions, salt and pepper together, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for a few minutes longer. Add the beans and their liquid, and the chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and puree in batches until smooth. Keep warm in a pot over low heat, stirring frequently, until ready to serve. Serve in warm soup bowls with a spoonful of the salsa fresca and a dollop of sour cream.
BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP
- In a large pot, combine the broth, black beans, corn, and salsa. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the broccoli, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes (longer for fresh broccoli); remove the pot from the heat as soon as the broccoli is tender-it will continue to cook in the hot liquid.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. To each serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of lime juice, 3 tablespoons of shredded Cheddar, a sprinkle of scallions, and a dash of hot sauce, if desired.
CHILLED WHITE BEAN SALSA SOUP
- In a 4-quart saucepan simmer beans, yellow onion, bay leaf, and thyme in water to cover by 3 inches, partially covered with lid, until beans are tender, about 50 minutes. Season beans with salt and cool completely in cooking liquid. Drain beans in a colander and discard yellow onion, bay leaf, and thyme. Beans may be cooked 1 day ahead and chilled, covered.
- Finely chop enough of tomatoes to measure 1 1/2 cups and reserve. In a blender purée remaining tomatoes, half of bell peppers, and half of onion until smooth and in a bowl stir together purée, beans, reserved tomatoes, remaining bell peppers and red onion, jalapeño, vinegar, oil, and salt to taste. Chill soup, covered, at least until cold, about 6 hours, and up to 1 day. Before serving, stir in coriander and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
More about "bean salsa soup recipes"
SALSA CHICKEN SOUP - PACE FOODS - CAMPBELL SOUP …
EASY BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP | LEANMEANKITCHEN, A …
BLACK BEAN SOUP WITH SALSA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY BLACK BEAN SOUP WITH SALSA | MADE IN A DAY
SPICY SALSA BEAN SOUP RECIPE - TARLA DALAL
SIMPLE SALSA-BLACK BEAN SOUP – S&W BEANS
FOUR BEAN SALSA SOUP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP - YUM TASTE
SALSA BEAN SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (10)Calories 213 per servingServings 4
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Stir in water, chipotle powder, beans, and salsa. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute.
- Place 3 cups of black bean mixture in a blender; process until smooth. Return pureed mixture to pan. Stir in lime juice; simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
REFRIED BEAN AND SALSA SOUP [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE] - ONE GREEN …
5-INGREDIENT BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP - THIS MESS IS OURS
BEAN SALSA SOUP - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
VEGAN BLACK BEAN SOUP WITH SALSA - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
BUDGET BYTES BLACK BEAN SOUP BEST RECIPES
BLACK BEAN SOUP WITH SALSA CREAM | WILLIAMS SONOMA
5-INGREDIENT BLACK BEAN SOUP RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP – RENFRO FOODS
EASY BLACK BEAN SOUP (IN JUST 20 MINUTES!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP - MOMDOT
SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP - PEAS AND CRAYONS
4-INGREDIENT VEGAN BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP - WEAVERS ORCHARD
BLACK BEAN AND ROASTED SALSA SOUP - BUDGET BYTES
DAYNA’S CANNED BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP - SBCANNING.COM
CHICKEN, BLACK BEAN & SALSA SOUP - JOYFUL HOMEMAKING
LOW CARB CHICKEN, BEAN & SALSA SOUP – KETO REWIND
BEAN SALSA SOUP - RECIPES - PAGE 3 | COOKS.COM
BEAN AND SALSA SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | RECIPES, SOUP …
BLACK BEAN AND SALSA NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP - ON MY KIDS PLATE
HEARTY BLACK BEAN SALSA SOUP - ROOTS & BOOTS
5 BEAN SALSA RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
BLACK BEAN AND SALSA SOUP - SOUPNATION.NET
You'll also love