Recipe video above. To say this Blueberry Cheesecake is bursting with blueberries is an understatement! Baked to achieve that elusive light-yet-rich creamy cheesecake filling, studded with blueberries inside and smothered in an incredible glossy blueberry sauce topping. It's magnificent!Don't be daunted by the number of steps - they are straightforward, I've just broken it down into managable steps. Cheesecakes are actually less "risky" than cakes because - no worries about not rising, sinking in middle etc.If blueberries are expensive right now but you're absolutely busting to make this, skip the topping and serve with cream instead.
Provided by Nagi
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 160°C/320°F (140°C fan). Place shelf in middle of oven.
- Line inverted base: Get a 20cm/8" springform cake tin. Turn the base UPSIDE DOWN (Note 4), butter lightly then press on a square piece of parchment/baking paper. Then clip into the springform pan - excess paper will stick out, see photos in post and video.
- Line sides: Butter and line the side of the pan.
- Break up biscuits roughly by hand and place in a food processor.
- Blitz until fine crumbs. Add butter, briefly blitz until dispersed and it resembles wet sand.(Note 5)
- Pour into the prepared cake tin. Use a spatula to roughly spread it out over the base and up the walls.
- Use something with a flat base and vertical edges (I use a measuring cup) to press the crumbs up the wall almost to the top of the sides, and flatten the base.
- Cream cheese: Use a stand mixer (with paddle) or handheld beater to beat the cream cheese until just smooth, no longer than 20 seconds on speed 4. (You do not want to aerate cheesecake filling too much as it causes cracks when it bakes)
- Add flour, beat for 5 seconds on speed 4 until just incorporated.
- Add vanilla, sour cream, sugar and lemon zest. Beat until just combined (10 sec max, speed 4).
- Eggs: Add eggs one at a time - beat for 5 seconds on speed 4 in between each. After the last egg, beat as needed until batter is smooth - but stop beating immediately once smooth.
- Blueberries: Stir in blueberries with a rubber spatula. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake: Bake for 70 minutes. The top should be a bit puffed, very light golden brown, not cracked, and near perfectly flat. It should jiggle slightly when you gently shake the pan, see video at 1 min 23 sec (sets in next step).
- Cool: Cool the cake in the oven with the door open approx 20 cm / 8" for about 2 hours (Note 6), then refrigerate for 4 hours+ in the pan or overnight. Cake will sink and surface should be flat.
- Release: Remove sides of springform pan. Use overhang paper to slide cheesecake off the cake pan base. Then slide the cheesecake off the paper.
- Place 1 cup of blueberries (125g/4oz), vanilla, sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Stir then bring to simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 7 minutes until blueberries breakdown.
- Mix cornflour and water, then stir in - it wil thicken quickly.
- Stir in remainig blueberries. Sauce should be syrupy - remove from stove and cool. Will thicken as it cools.
- Once cool, stir. Adjust thickness 1/2 teaspoon of water at a time to make it the perfect "oozing" consistency (see video, Note 7) - be careful, don't make it runny!
- Spoon onto cheesecake so it's completely covered - you'll have maybe 1/2 cup sauce left, good for touch ups. Refrigerate 2 hours+.
- Slice and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 489 kcal, Carbohydrate 55 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 28 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Cholesterol 114 mg, Sodium 284 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 41 g, ServingSize 1 serving
THE BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
AWESOME! DELICIOUS! This is my favorite dessert! My family has been a blueberry grower for the market for over 40 years. We have perfected many blueberry recipes and this is one of them! It is absolutely delicious! If you want sugar free, substitute Splenda for the sugar.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 1 pie, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Beat softened cream cheese and add 1 cup sugar, flour and salt until blended. Add eggs, one at a time and blend.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and lemon extracts. Gently stie in blueberries. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes. (Cheesecake will be done when it still jiggles in the middle.) Turn off oven and let remain in oven with door open for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. Cover and chill cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Lightly mix Cool Whip and 1/4 cup of sour cream. Spread over cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting.
- Note: Refrigeration time is not included.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626.4, Fat 44.7, SaturatedFat 25.3, Cholesterol 190.4, Sodium 553.7, Carbohydrate 49, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 39.8, Protein 9.6
Can be made any time of the year, thanks to frozen blueberries.
Provided by JJOHN32
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, 3/4 cup sugar, vanilla and flour. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into crumb-lined pan. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degrees C) oven for 1 hour or until firm to the touch.
- Cool and then remove cake from pan by loosening edges with a knife. Place frozen blueberries on top of cake. Melt jelly and spoon over blueberries to glaze. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.9 g, Cholesterol 121.7 mg, Fat 23.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.8 g, Sodium 216.4 mg, Sugar 23.5 g
Begin preparing the cheesecake one day before you plan to serve it.
Categories Cake Food Processor Mixer Egg Dessert Bake Wedding Cream Cheese Blueberry Fall Chill Shavuot Sour Cream Bon Appétit
Yield Serves 10 to 12
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make crust:
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°F. Wrap outside of 10-inch-diameter springform pan with heavy-duty foil. Combine all ingredients in processor. Blend using on/off turns just until crumbs are moist. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Bake until crust begins to brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool. Maintain oven temperature.
- Make filling:
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until will blended. Beat in flour. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until combined. Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla. Pour filling into crust.
- Place springform pan in large roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come 1 inch up sides of pan. Bake cheesecake until just set in center and top is slightly puffed and golden brown, about 1 hour. Turn off oven; keep door closed. Let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from roasting pan. Refrigerate until cold, at least 6 hours. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Make topping:
- Stir blueberry spread in large skillet over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Add blueberries; toss to coat. Spoon blueberry mixture over top of cake, spreading evenly. Chill until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Run small sharp knife around sides of cake to loosen. Release pan sides. Transfer cake to platter. Cut into wedges.
EASY BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESECAKE
Make and share this Easy Blueberry Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon and vanilla extracts. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 3/4 of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into crust.
- Dot with blueberry pie filling, and smooth with spatula to cover.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining cream.
Savor the best of the blues with this crowd-pleasing blueberry cheesecake. My wife and I became highly desired members of a supper club group in anticipation of my contributions.-Dick Deacon, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14-16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce heat to 325°., In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth. Process cottage cheese in a blender until smooth; beat into a cream cheese mixture. Beat in the sour cream, cornstarch, flour, lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust., Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, For glaze, puree 2-1/2 cups blueberries in a food processor; press through a fine mesh sieve, reserving 1 cup juice. Discard pulp and seeds. , In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and reserved blueberry juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate until completely cooled., Remove sides of pan. Spread glaze over cheesecake. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries; garnish with pansies or violas and mint if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 503 calories, Fat 29g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 121mg cholesterol, Sodium 301mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (40g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
For an airy delight on a summer afternoon, try this mouthwatering cheesecake from Hastings, Nebraska's Ken Gallagher. Because it doesn't contain eggs, it's lighter but also very creamy and refreshing.-Ken Gallagher, Hastings, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside. , In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool. , Place cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping. , Puree blueberries in a food processor; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 79mg cholesterol, Sodium 318mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
BAKED BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Buttery graham cracker crust with a real cheesecake layer topped with a blueberry topping that's not too sweet.
Provided by KATLIST
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/3 cup sugar in a bowl. Press crust mixture into the bottom of a pie plate.
- Whip together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread filling over crust in the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is almost set and slightly jiggly, about 45 minutes. Allow cheesecake to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Combine blueberries and 1/3 cup sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Stir cornstarch and cold water together in a small bowl until dissolved. Stir cornstarch mixture into blueberries in the saucepan. Bring to a low boil, about 5 minutes and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes more. Pour blueberry topping over cheesecake before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.9 calories, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 123.4 mg, Fat 27.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 16.5 g, Sodium 288.1 mg, Sugar 29.5 g
More about "blueberry cheesecake recipes"
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (13)Calories 257 per servingServings 16
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle with butter; toss with a fork until moist. Firmly press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare filling, combine 2 1/2 cups blueberries and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a food processor, and process until smooth. Place puree in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Reserve 1/2 cup blueberry puree for sauce; set remaining 1 cup blueberry puree aside.
- Place cheeses in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 3 minutes or until smooth. Combine 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and salt. Add sugar mixture to cheese mixture; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour batter over prepared crust. Pour 1 cup blueberry puree over batter; gently swirl with a knife. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cheesecake center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven (do not turn oven off); place cheesecake on a wire rack.
BLUEBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PERFECT BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - MADE EASIER! [VIDEO]
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS | RECIPETIN EATS
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY
5/5 (16)Total Time 8 hrs 30 mins
EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE WITH BLUEBERRY TOPPING (NO WATER BATH)
EASY JUICY BLUEBERRY SAUCE FOR BAKED CHEESECAKE RECIPE
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - THE COUNTRY COOK
NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE (LUSCIOUSLY RICH & CREAMY DESSERT!)
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY …
45 MINUTE, NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - A DASH OF MACROS
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | TASTE OF FRANCE
KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE (NO BAKE) - SUGAR FREE LONDONER
BLUEBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE CAKE - CAFE DELITES
BLUEBERRY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BLUEBERRY.ORG
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
FRESH BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
EASY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | BEST HOMEMADE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SUNCAKEMOM
6 INCH BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - JAY THE BAKER
EASY-PEASY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - ANNABEL & GRACE
THE PERFECT BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - FAMILY FOCUS BLOG
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
FROZEN BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | CANADIAN LIVING
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - BLUEBERRY.ORG
BLUEBERRY AND LEMON RICOTTA CHEESECAKE - BC EGG
BLUEBERRY GIN AND TONIC CHEESECAKE - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ブルーベリーチーズケーキ • JUST ONE …
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIES RECIPE - SOULFULLY MADE
EASY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE | LIFE LOVE & SUGAR
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NDTV FOOD
BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE GELATO - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE: TRIED & TESTED
KETO BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM FOODS
THE EASIEST EVER NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - NEILS HEALTHY …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #desserts #cheesecake #taste-mood #sweet #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love