BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
After looking around for this recipe and not finding it, I kind of adapted one on my own. It comes out pretty and delicious and a dollop of Cool Whip on top is lovely.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Karen..
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place pie crust into pie pan and crimp edges as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients gently.
- Pour evenly into pie plate.
- Combine flour and sugar for topping and cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs (I use my fingers for this).
- Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until filling starts to bubble and crust is lightly browned.
- Cover edges with foil if crust is browning too quickly.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
Note: These recipes have been adapted from "Lobster Rolls and Blueberry Pie" by Rebecca Charles of Pearl Oyster Bar and Deborah DiClementi. Text copyright 2003 by Rebecca Charles. Reprinted by permission of Regan Books.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To make the crust: In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and cold butter. Pulse until the mixture is the consistency of sand. Add the water while pulsing until the mixture comes together; being sure not to overwork it. (To mix the dough by hand, combine the flour, salt, and butter in a large bowl. Add the cold water and work by hand until the mixture comes together.) Remove the dough from the food processor or bowl on a lightly floured work surface. Shape it into disk about 1/2 inch thick. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling out.
- To make the crumble: Combine the flour and sugar in a food processor until thoroughly combined. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture forms a crumble, being sure not to over mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Using the back of a spoon, crush about 20 percent of the blueberries so the juice mixes with the cornstarch and thickens the filling.
- To make the pie: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-inch pie tin; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough. Place in pie tin, trim, and crimp the edges. Use a fork to poke holes around the sides and bottom of the crust. Chill until firm, about 20 minutes. Cover with a piece of parchment paper and fill it with dried beans. Bake until the crimped edges are firm, about 10 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and beans, and bake until the bottom is firm, about 10 minutes. Fill the crust with the berry mixture, spreading evenly, and top with the crumble. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake until the filling starts to bubble, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press the pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice. Gently stir in the blueberries. Pour into the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Mix in butter using a fork until crumbly. Spread the crumb topping evenly over the pie filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until browned on top. Cool over a wire rack.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
We love how the cinnamon-scented streusel topping lets the juicy berries peek through.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Melissa Roberts
Categories Food Processor Berry Fruit Dessert Bake Fourth of July Thanksgiving Mother's Day Graduation Father's Day Backyard BBQ Blueberry Spice Summer Anniversary Family Reunion Cinnamon Potluck Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Pie
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For crust:
- Pulse 1 1/4 cups flour, butter, and salt in a food processor until mixture resembles coarse meal with some pea-size pieces remaining. Drizzle 3 tablespoons ice water over mixture. Pulse until moist clumps form, adding more water by teaspoonfuls if mixture is dry. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Working with 1 piece at a time, use the heel of your hand to smear each portion of dough twice in a forward motion to distribute butter. Gather all 4 dough pieces into a ball. Flatten into a disk, wrap in plastic, and chill dough until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 13" round. Transfer to pie dish, gently pressing dough onto bottom and up sides of dish. Fold overhang under and crimp edges decoratively. Pierce bottom of crust in several places with a fork, then chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and place on a rack in middle of oven; preheat to 375°F. Line crust with parchment paper or foil and fill with pie weights. Bake until crust is set, about 20 minutes. Carefully remove parchment and pie weights. Bake until crust is pale golden, about 12 minutes longer. Transfer crust to a wire rack; let cool.
- Filling and topping:
- Whisk 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add blueberries and lemon juice; toss gently to coat and evenly distribute. Let filling stand, tossing occasionally, until berries release their juices, 20-30 minutes.
- Whisk flour, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Add melted butter; mix topping with fingertips to blend.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spoon blueberry filling into crust, then sprinkle topping over. Bake pie until filling is bubbling and topping is golden, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cover with foil after 30 minutes if browning too fast.
- Let pie cool on a wire rack.
- Do Ahead
- Dough can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled. Pie can be baked 8 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
Treating yourself to this indulgent dessert won't give you the blues later on! Even with a fabulous fruit filling and crumb topping, this light recipe keeps fat and calories to a minimum. Serve the pie warm, advises our Test Kitchen staff...and expect plenty of compliments!
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup flour, water and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt and remaining flour; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add flour mixture, tossing with a fork until moistened. , On a piece of plastic wrap, press dough into a 4-in. circle. Cover with a second sheet of plastic wrap; roll into 12-in. circle. Freeze for 10 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute; remove plastic wrap. , Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim to 1/2-in. beyond edge of plate. Flute edges. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork. Line shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. , Place blueberries in crust. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, brown sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon zest; spread over blueberries. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and filling is bubbly.
EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Combine blueberries, brown sugar, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Pour filling into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine butter, flour, brown sugar, oats, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl and rub between your fingers to make crumbles. Sprinkle topping evenly over blueberries. .
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumble is lightly browned and bubbly, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
People also searched
More recipes about "blueberry crumble pie"
EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE FROM SCRATCH - RECIPE GARDEN
2021-01-04 · The best thing about this blueberry crumble pie recipe is that even beginners can do this in a matter of few minutes and this homemade blueberry dessert is so delicious too. In fact, you can make this simple blueberry dessert in a matter of less than an hour (not including the cooking time) which includes the preparation time and also the baking time. Look Up For Cute Pie …
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the blueberry pie filling - blueberries, sugar, vanilla and flour together. Keep this aside.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - PUREWOW
2016-06-23 · 5. In a small bowl, whisk the sugar with the cornstarch to combine. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and salt to the blueberries, and stir to combine. Then add the sugar mixture and toss to coat. 6. Pour the blueberries into the piecrust and then place the pie plate on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the crumble …
- Make the Crumble Topping: In a medium bowl, stir the flour with the oats, sugar, brown sugar and salt to combine. Add the butter and mix with your hands until it's incorporated and the mixture is crumbly like streusel. Set aside.
- ?Make the Pie: Line the pie plate with the prepared piecrust. Crimp the edges with your fingers or a fork, as desired. Keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- Put about 2 cups of the blueberries in a large bowl. Using a potato masher or the back of a large spoon, smash the berries to release their juices. Add the remaining blueberries (leave them intact) and toss to combine.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
2015-06-22 · Instructions. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven to preheat as well. Remove the unbaked, prepared 9-inch deep dish pie crust from the refrigerator. Line the pie crust / pie plate with parchment paper and add pie …
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven to preheat as well. Remove the unbaked, prepared 9-inch deep dish pie crust from the refrigerator. Line the pie crust / pie plate with parchment paper and add pie weights or dried beans. Bake the crust for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and pie weights or beans and set aside. Return the crust to the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until it starts to brown lightly.
- Whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and lemon zest. Place the clean, dry blueberries in a large mixing bowl. Add the grated apple, lemon juice and sugar/cornstarch mixture. Gently toss the blueberries to combine or use a rubber spatula and gently turn to coat. Set aside until the berries start to release their juices - 20-30 minutes, while preparing the topping.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE - STUCK ON SWEET
2017-04-08 · Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove pie and set aside. To make the filling mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. To make the crumb …
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE WITH LUCKY LEAF PIE FILLING ...
2020-12-19 · This is a basic blueberry crumble pie recipe, but the flavor and texture is out of this world. A good pie starts with amazing crust. For this recipe, we prefer a homemade pie crust, but you could always use a pre-made crust. This recipe is from our grandma, and it is our favorite (also extremely easy to make): How to make the crust for the Blueberry Crumble Pie…
- Combine the flour and salt together in a medium size mixing bowl. Using a fork, mash in the butter and shortening. Continue to cut into the butter and shortening, creating large chunks of pastry dough. (It's okay if there are a few visible butter chunks, they will bake well with the crust).
- In a large bowl, combine your Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie Filling, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg seasoning.
- With your prepared pie crust, pour your Blueberry Crumble Pie filling on top of the crust, spreading it out into an even layer. (I used a rubber spatula to evenly spread it).
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE | SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
2017-07-21 · Make the crumble: Mix the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Using a pastry cutter, cut the cold butter into the brown sugar mixture until coarse crumbs are formed. Stir in the oats and sprinkle over pie. Place the pie …
- In a large bowl, blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and zest together until thoroughly combined. It will be pretty flour-y. That’s ok. Place filling in the refrigerator until needed in step 4.
- On a floured work surface, roll out one of the discs of chilled dough (you can freeze the 2nd for later use, see note). Turn the dough about a quarter turn after every few rolls until you have a circle 12 inches in diameter. Carefully place the dough into a 9-inch pie dish. Tuck it in with your fingers, making sure it is smooth. Spoon the cold filling into the crust and discard the leftover juices in the bottom of the bowl, if any. Flute or crimp the edges of the crust. Place pie in the refrigerator until needed in the next step.
LEMON BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
2021-06-12 · Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes, then remove the paper and pulses and continue to bake for a further 5 minutes until golden. To make the filling, mix the blueberries …
INDIVIDUAL BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIES - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER ...
2020-07-21 · Blueberry Pie Filling. Whisk sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to thicken, whisking constantly. Remove pan …
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut 12 circles using a 3 1/2 " round cutter. Line the muffin cups with them and place in the refrigerator to firm while you make the filling and topping.
- Whisk sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to thicken, whisking constantly.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt, and then cut in butter until mixture resembles large crumbs. Set aside.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - BAKES BY BROWN SUGAR
2020-09-16 · A Slice of Blueberry Crumble Pie. Fill the chilled pie dough with the prepared blueberries. Sprinkle the crumble evenly across the top. Bake the pie first at 400°F for about 25 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 375°F to finish baking. The pie …
- Put the flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Cut the butter into 1/2-inch cubes and add it to the flour mixture. Use your fingers or a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles small peas.
- Combine the flour, the sugars, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Cut the butter into 12 pieces, add to the dry ingredients and use your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients until it starts to clump together. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to bake the pie. The streusel can be made 2 days in advance.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a half baking sheet in the oven lined with parchment paper. Baking the pie on a hot baking sheet will ensure that the bottom of the pie dough browns and will catch any pie juices that bubble over.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE PIE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
2021-06-04 · How to make Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Pie. This recipe starts with a simple graham cracker crust. You can use a store-bought crust or make homemade. Just stir the crumbs with some sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Press the mixture in the bottom and sides of a 9-inches pie …
- Stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and whisk with a fork to make the crumbs, set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar, vanilla, and flour. Add slightly beaten egg and mix just to combine. Spread the mixture in prebaked crust.
BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
2018-08-01 · Yes, this blueberry pie has a crumble topping and it really makes the pie! You are in for a real treat! To make the crumble topping, combine the butter, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Use a fork to mix until it begins to clump up into pea-size crumbles. A fork works wonders here! Top the pie with the crumble …
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the blueberries, flour, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Gently stir. Make sure the berries begin to break down and the sugar has melted with the lemon juice to create a slurry-like mixture with the blueberries. Pour the blueberry mixture into the pie crust.
- To make the crumble, combine the butter, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Use a fork to mix until it begins to clump up into pea-size crumbles. Pour the crumble evenly over the blueberry mixture in the pie.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE
2021-06-09 · For most recipes, including this blueberry crumble, you can use frozen blueberries in place of fresh. Just be sure to let the fruit thaw, then drain or blot any extra liquid from the fruit. Do you refrigerate blueberry crumble? After baking, a crumble can stay on the counter, covered for 2 to 3 days, or covered in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. You can even make this crumble …
- Preheat the oven to 350˚. For the crumble: In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
BLUEBERRY PIE WITH CRUMB TOPPING - A FARMGIRL'S KITCHEN
2020-07-14 · Blueberry Pie with Crumb Topping makes homemade dessert easy. This pie is so good. Feel free to adjust the amount of cinnamon in the crumb topping to your liking. Dessert is simple as pie! And for more great fruit pie recipes be sure and try Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, Blueberry Skillet Pie, Blackberry Pie…
- In a large bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a spoon. Set aside.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CREAM PIE | I WASH YOU DRY
2013-08-09 · For the Crumble: In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour and oats. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over the cake mix. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick …
- Place your pie dough into a 9" pie pan and prick the dough several times with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sugar, flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour into the pie shell.
- In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour and oats. Mix until combined, sprinkle evenly over the cake mix.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY SHOW
2021-06-30 · Pour in the blueberry filling. For the crumb topping, in a bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar and butter with a fork until large crumbs form. Sprinkle over the blueberry filling. Place the pie on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, cover the pie …
- For the filling, in a large bowl, combine blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust and dock the surface gently with a fork to keep the crust from puffing up during baking
THE BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - REAL LIFE DINNER
2020-09-28 · Mix well. Add the blueberries and lemon and stir until berries are all coated with mixture. Set aside. Prepare crumble topping by combining, flour, 3 tbsp granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well and then add the melted butter and stir until everything holds together and is crumbly. Pour blueberry mixture into pie crust.
BLUEBERRY GOAT CHEESE BASIL PIE WITH FLAKY CRUST AND HEAVY ...
2021-07-23 · Remove the bowl and use a spatula to gently fold in the blueberries and basil. Add the blueberry goat cheese mixture to the pie shell and smooth it out to have a nice even top. Top with the white sugar crumble. Chill the pie for 30 minutes in the fridge or 15 minutes in the freezer before baking. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
BLUEBERRY PIE FILLING - EVERYDAY PIE
2021-07-10 · This recipe makes 2 quarts of blueberry pie filling, which is the exact amount you need to make a standard 9" blueberry pie. ... to make a blueberry crumb pie. The pie filling needs to be completely chilled before you can add it to the pie crust. So make your pie filling one day ahead of time. Then roll out the pie dough, assemble the pie, and bake! You can bake the pie at 425ºF for 25 ...
See details ››
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - TFRECIPES.COM
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE. This is the best blueberry pie that any of my family has ever had. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by Bethany Webber. Categories Desserts Pies Fruit Pie Recipes Blueberry Pie Recipes. Time 1h10m. Yield 8. Number Of Ingredients: 11. Ingredients; Nutrition; 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust: ¾ cup white sugar: ⅓ cup all-purpose flour: 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest: 1 ...
See details ››
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - ALL FOODS MAGAZINE
Blueberry Crumble Pie is the BEST Blueberry Pie recipe! The blueberry pie filling is a foolproof recipe I’ve been making forever and it has a brown sugar crumble. If you want to bring the best dessert, be sure to make this easy pie recipe!
See details ››
RECIPE - BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - LCBO
Blueberry Crumble Pie Summer 2016. BY: Amy Rosen. This recipe is based on one created by my cottage neighbour, Judy Singer, who’s a talented artist and baker in equal measures. She likes her food salty, which accounts for the crunch of kosher salt in this addictive pie. Feel free to switch up the blueberries with anything from raspberries to peaches to strawberries and plums. This pie will ...
See details ››