GRILLED HAM, CHEESE AND APPLE SANDWICHES
Crisp, cheesy skillet sandwiches ready in 20 minutes! Wrap the bread with ham or turkey, apple, arugula layered with cheese slices. Perfect if you love Italian cuisine.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and garlic. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter; spread mayonnaise mixture on unbuttered side. On each of 4 bread slices, buttered sides down, layer ham, apple, arugula, onion, cheese and remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes. Place sandwiches in hot skillet; cook uncovered 6 to 9 minutes, turning once, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 1000 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1/2 g
HAM, APPLE AND CHEDDAR SLIDERS
- Stir the relish, mustard, chives and honey together in a small bowl.
- Cut the apple off its core and thinly slice into half-moons. Toss the apples with the lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Spread the rolls on both sides with the relish mixture. Build sandwiches with the Cheddar, apples, ham and arugula.
OPEN-FACE HAM, CHEDDAR, AND APPLE BUTTER SANDWICHES
- Brush cut side of ciabatta rolls with oil. Place rolls, cut side up, on baking sheet. Broil until rolls begin to brown around edges, about 2 minutes. Spread apple butter and mustard on each roll half. Top with ham, then cheese. Broil until cheese melts and begins to brown in spots, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
BAKED HAM 'N' CHEDDAR SANDWICHES
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place four slices butter side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with American cheese, ham and Parmesan. Top with remaining bread, butter side up. , In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour over bread; turn each sandwich. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490 calories, Fat 26g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 232mg cholesterol, Sodium 1788mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
HAM & APPLE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES
This recipe comes from a restaurant dish I loved and tried to duplicate at home. The combination of flavors is perfectly balanced. It always earns rave reviews! -Erin Mylroie, Santa Clara, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine mustard and honey; spread 2 tablespoons mixture over two bread slices. Layer with ham, apple and cheese. Spread remaining bread with remaining mustard mixture; place on top. Butter outsides of sandwiches., In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 537 calories, Fat 19g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 1738mg sodium, Carbohydrate 65g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
APPLE, HAM, AND CHEDDAR MELT
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread half the bread slices with mustard. Layer with cheddar, ham, apple, and more cheddar, dividing evenly. Top with remaining bread slices. Lightly butter both sides of sandwiches.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, cook sandwiches, turning once, until bread is golden, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer sandwiches to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in oven until cheddar is melted, about 5 minutes. Cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal, and serve warm.
APPLE HAM GRILLED CHEESE
This is a satisfying sandwich that is quick to make and fills you up. Although the ingredients are not necessarily 'figure friendly' they are a good way to get your kids to get their protein, and fruits all in one meal item. You can substitute your favorite types of bread, meat and cheese.
Provided by heatherteeter
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix ham and apple with mayonnaise in a small bowl. Spread onto two slices of bread. Top each one with a slice of cheese and a second slice of bread.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Quickly dip both sides of the sandwich into the egg mixture. Fry sandwiches in pan for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Watch carefully. You want the sandwiches to be golden in color and the egg to be cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 512.9 calories, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 251.4 mg, Fat 33.7 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 18.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 720.6 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
APPLE, HAM AND CHEDDAR BISCUIT CUPS
A tablespoon of butter in the pan, melty melty, then the apple plus brown sugar plus cinnamon. What happens is the sugar caramelizes into the butter, and this almost toffee-like stickiness gets the apple super sweet and browned. And then we add savory. The ham. The chopped rosemary. A pinch of salt. Cook it until the ham gets little sear marks here and there. That combo right there of sweet and savory is the juicy secret to life and love.
Provided by Bev Weidner
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the apples, sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Saute until the apples are tender and start to stick when you scoot them around the pan, about 5 minutes. The butter and sugar will caramelize and become slightly sticky. Add the ham and rosemary. Saute until the ham gets some nice sear marks here and there, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll out the biscuits until 3 1/2 inches wide and gently press them into 10 cups of a muffin tin. Spoon the filing evenly into each cup, then top each with the Cheddar. Bake until the cheese is melted and starting to lightly brown and bubble, about 15 minutes.
- Pop each biscuit out of the tin and transfer to a platter or cutting board. Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.
More about "cheddar apple ham cheese sandwiches recipes"
OPEN FACE HAM, APPLE AND CHEDDAR SANDWICHES - POCKET ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 min
CHEDDAR, APPLE AND HAM MELT - THE WASHINGTON POST
3.8/5 (6)Servings 4Is Accessible For Free TrueCalories 430 per serving
HAM, APPLE, AND CHEDDAR SLIDERS - VALERIE BERTINELLI
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
HAM, CHEDDAR, AND APPLE TEA SANDWICHES - TEATIME MAGAZINE
Author Janece MazeEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
APPLE WHITE CHEDDAR HOT HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH - LIVELY TABLE
Reviews 8Category LunchCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- Spread one slice of bread with honey mustard and place in the skillet, spread side up. Add apple slices, ham, and cheese. Top with second slice of bread. Cook until bottom slice of bread is golden, then flip and continue to cook until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Cut in half and serve immediately.
CHEDDAR - APPLE & HAM SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 389 per serving
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and honey; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Layer cheese on 4 bread slices; top each with 2 slices of ham, apple slices and remaining bread.
- (If to be used in a lunch box, add apple slices to mayonnaise mixture and coat so that they won't turn brown. If needed use a little butter or margarine on bread slices.).
GRILLED CHEDDAR AND HAM WITH APPLE AND CHUTNEY SANDWICHES ...
Servings 4Total Time 20 mins
- Spread the bread with the butter and arrange, buttered side down, on a work surface. Spread each slice with the mango chutney. Top half of the slices with the apple, cheddar and ham and close the sandwiches.
- Preheat a skillet or panini press. Grill the sandwiches over low heat until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. If using a skillet, press the sandwiches with a spatula and flip them halfway through. Cut in half and serve right away.
BAKED APPLE BUTTER HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICHES
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 35 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 488 per serving
GRILLED TURKEY, CHEDDAR AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 409 per serving
- Spread 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter on 1 side of 4 slices of bread, and spread mustard on other side of each slice. Top mustard covered side of each bread slice with 1 slice Cheddar, followed by 1/4 each of turkey and apple slices. Spread remaining butter on 1 side of remaining 4 slices of bread and place them, butter side up, on top of apple slices.
- Place sandwiches in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until golden, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. If skillet is too small, cook sandwiches 2 at a time, placing first batch on a plate and covering loosely with foil while cooking second batch. Serve immediately.
DOUBLE CHEDDAR, APPLE & HAM SANDWICH RECIPE | SARGENTO ...
Servings 4Category Grilled Cheese
OPEN-FACE HAM, CHEDDAR, AND APPLE BUTTER SANDWICHES RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Servings 6
CHEDDAR-APPLE HAM & CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 5 mins
CHEDDAR APPLE HAM CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPES
BRIE APPLE CRANBERRY GRILLED CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ...
GRILLED CHEDDAR CHEESE SANDWICH BEST RECIPES
BACON JAM GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GRILLED BRIE CHEESE SANDWICH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HAM AND CHEESE WAFFLE SANDWICHES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
TOASTED CHEESE AND HAM SANDWICH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you serve open-face Ham and cheddar sandwiches?Spread apple butter and mustard on each roll half. Top with ham, then cheese. Broil until cheese melts and begins to brown in spots, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chives and serve. How would you rate Open-Face Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Butter Sandwiches?
What do you put on a sandwich with mustard and cheese?Layer with ham, apple and cheese. Spread remaining bread with remaining mustard mixture; place on top. Butter outsides of sandwiches. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
How do you make a toast sandwich with honey and mustard?Directions 1 Combine mustard and honey; spread 2 tablespoons mixture over two bread slices. Layer with ham, apple and cheese. Spread... 2 In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. More ...
What is the best way to eat Kirkland Ham?Generous amounts of shaved Kirkland brand ham (Costco) worked just as well as high priced, Black Forest ham from the deli. Finally: don't try to eat this with your fingers; a fork and sharp steak knife is the best way to go if you want to keep your fingers from getting greasy.