- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of 9x5-inch loaf pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, mix granulated sugar, butter, milk and egg until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients except sugar crystals. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with sugar crystals.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, Sodium 100 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water, pudding mix, sour cream, cherries, and food coloring. Pour into prepared pans. In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle tops of loaves with mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.3 calories, Carbohydrate 23.7 g, Cholesterol 35.6 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 217.2 mg, Sugar 13.4 g
PISTACHIO QUICK BREAD
I love making many of these special loaves to give away for the holidays. They also freeze well so it is easy to pull out for unexpected guests. -Judy Fischer, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine cake and dry pudding mixes. Add the eggs, sour cream, water and oil; beat until blended (batter will be thick). , Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spoon half of the batter into 2 greased 8x4-in. loaf pans; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar. Spread with remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. , Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 218mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHOCOLATE AND PISTACHIO WHIRLIGIG BUNS
This recipe was brought to The Times in 2003 by Nigella Lawson, the British cookbook author and culinary celebrity, as part of an article encouraging readers to bake with yeast - an act all too often unnecessarily fraught with anxiety. The payoff for tackling one's fear, she argued, is big. Enter these pillowy, butter-rich buns dotted with semisweet chocolate and pistachios. They are not difficult - if you can follow directions, you can make them (really!) - and they are insanely delicious. You can also fill them with marmalade, or with honey and chopped walnuts.
Provided by Nigella Lawson
Yield 20 buns
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small saucepan, combine 8 tablespoons butter and the milk, and place over low heat until lukewarm, stirring to melt the butter. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine 5 cups flour, sugar, salt and yeast. In a medium bowl, beat eggs lightly, and then whisk in milk mixture.
- Using a mixer with a dough hook, or by hand, stir liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Knead dough for 7-8 minutes until smooth and springy, adding more flour by the tablespoon if necessary to form a soft, slightly sticky dough. Form into a ball, and place in an oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place until double in size, about 30 minutes.
- Line bottom of a 13-by-10-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Punch down the dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a rectangle about 22 by 12 inches.
- To make filling, dollop the remaining 8 tablespoons softened butter over the dough and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the butter. Chop pistachios until splintery, and sprinkle evenly over dough. Top with chocolate chips, pressing the chocolate and nuts gently into the dough. Starting from longest side, carefully roll up dough so it looks like a long sausage. Cut dough into 20 slices, each 1-inch thick, and arrange with a cut side up in pan.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush buns with beaten egg, and let them sit in a warm place until puffed up and spongy to the touch, about 15 minutes. Bake until buns are risen and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan at least 30 minutes, then cut and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 547, UnsaturatedFat 26 grams, Carbohydrate 47 grams, Fat 38 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 7 grams, SaturatedFat 10 grams, Sodium 168 milligrams, Sugar 20 grams, TransFat 1 gram
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 loaf pan with shortening.
- Mix sugar, butter, milk and egg in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except decorating sugar.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with decorating sugar, if desired.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Loosen sides of loaf from pan and remove loaf to a wire rack to cool.
- Cool 2 hours before slicing.
Another recipe that I have no clue where I got it from. Really good in the morning with coffee and the morning newspaper.
Provided by mandabears
Yield 2 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray 2 loaf pans.
- Layer batter and crumb mixture evenlly between the loaf pans, end with crumb mixture on top.
- Use a butter knife to marble the layers.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2536.5, Fat 129.1, SaturatedFat 29.7, Cholesterol 478.7, Sodium 1922.2, Carbohydrate 320.9, Fiber 7.3, Sugar 218.9, Protein 36.4
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO COOKIES
- Stir pistachios, flax seed, cocoa powder, and coffee beans together in a bowl.
- Blend figs, dates, cinnamon, agave nectar, and strawberry together in a food processor until thoroughly combined.
- Stir fruit mixture into pistachio mixture; mix to form a workable dough.
- Divide dough in half and pat each half into a flat cookie shape. Place cookies on a plate and refrigerate for 1 hour, flipping cookies after 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.1 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 10.7 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 72.8 mg, Sugar 32.3 g
Simple, easy and quick are three words I'd use to describe this Pistachio Bread with almond icing. It all starts with a cake mix, a pudding mix and a little love and soon you'll be biting into a little slice of heaven.
Provided by Janelle
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Grease two bread pans with a spray oil or butter.
- In a small bowl combine white sugar and cinnamon, mix well.
- Pour cinnamon sugar into loaf pan and gently shake it all around coating the bottom and sides of pan. Coat both pans..
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, pistachio pudding mix (dry), eggs, oil, water & sour cream.
- Add additional green food coloring if you wish for your bread to be a darker green. Mine is a lime green color, mix well.
- Batter will be very thick. Pour half the batter into each pan. Spread smoothly on top in preparation for baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Let bread rest for 5 minutes before removing from pans and allowing to fully cool on a wire rack.
- Once cake is fully cooled, make icing.
- In a small bowl with a hand whisk, combine vanilla extract, almond extract & milk. Mix well.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- After icing is mixed pour over bread.
- Top immediately with chopped pistachios as icing will dry quickly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 44 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 7 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 218 grams sodium, Sugar 26 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams unsaturated fat
More about "chocolate pistachio bread recipes"
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD - BEAUTIFUL EATS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, espresso powder and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, oil, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and Greek yogurt. Stir in the dry ingredients and pour half of the chocolate chips into the batter. Stir until the batter is just combined; be careful not to overmix.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and crushed pistachios on top. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD - THE GOLD LINING GIRL
5/5 (1)Category BreadServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Mixture will be thick!
10 BEST PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO ORANGE LOAF RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SALTED CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD - SALLY'S BAKING …
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD RECIPE - HOW SWEET EATS
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO PINWHEEL COOKIES FOR ST.
PISTACHIO CAKE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE FROSTING - BAKE OR …
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
CHOCOLATE & PISTACHIO NAKED LAYER CAKE | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
PISTACHIO AND WHITE CHOCOLATE SPREAD - RICARDO
PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
SALTED PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE CHUNK SLICE AND BAKE COOKIES
PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD - KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHOCOLATE DIPPED PISTACHIO SHORTBREAD – LENOX CORPORATION
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHOCOLATE AND PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPE | BAKING MAD
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO CHRISTMAS STAR BREAD - THE LIVE-IN KITCHEN
PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE TWIST BREAD RECIPE - THE VANILLA BEAN BLOG
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO LOAF - THE BIG SWEET TOOTH
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO WREATH BREAD | MIDWEST LIVING
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO ESPRESSO BREAD: A PERFECT FOOD
PISTACHIO CHOCOLATE BAKLAVA - "CHOCLAVA" - LION'S BREAD
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BABKA - THE JO BAKER
DISSOLVE-IN-YOUR-MOUTH CHOCOLATE CHIP PISTACHIO PUDDING CAKE
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD PUDDING - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
20 BEST PISTACHIO DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPE BY - COOKEATSHARE
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO LOAF | CANADIAN LIVING
CHOCOLATE CHIP PISTACHIO BANANA BREAD | BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO COOKIES - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
THE BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO PUDDING COOKIES
CHOCOLATE PISTACHIO BREAD | BREAD RECIPES SWEET, PISTACHIO BREAD ...
PISTACHIO BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - ENZA'S QUAIL HOLLOW …
CHOCOLATE AND PISTACHIO BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #breads #easy #chocolate #quick-breads #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love