STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE
I've cut this recipe to 2 eggs and 1/2 cup milk for my husband and me, and it works just fine. It's yummy with strawberry or blueberry topping. You could even garnish it with whipped topping for a light dessert. -Brenda Morton, Hale Center, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; place in a 400° oven for 4-5 minutes or until melted. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla. In another small bowl, combine the flour, salt and cinnamon; whisk into egg mixture until blended., Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown., In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until smooth; add strawberries. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Coarsely mash strawberries. Serve with pancake. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 175mg cholesterol, Sodium 187mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS
Lots of people think cream puffs are difficult to make-but I've never had these fail me! By now, I can't remember whether I came across this recipe somewhere or made it up myself. I began cooking quite young, and strawberry Cream Puffs were always a favorite of my younger sister. She lives in California now...I make them whenever she visits! My husband's diversified farmer with an emphasis on farrow-to-finish hogs. We have three children (5 years, 3 years and 6 months).
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 cream puffs.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large saucepan, bring water, butter, sugar and salt to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat and beat in eggs, one at a time. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. , Drop by tablespoonfuls 2-in. apart on a large ungreased baking sheet (make 10). Bake at 400° for about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. , For filling, combine berries and 1/4 cup sugar. Chill 30 minutes. , Beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff. Just before serving, cut tops off puffs. Combine berries and cream mixture. Fill cream puffs and replace tops. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve with additional berries and mint leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377 calories, Fat 29g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 175mg cholesterol, Sodium 196mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
PUFFED PANCAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing pancake.
- Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat, swirling to coat bottom and sides of skillet. Blend milk and eggs in blender until smooth. Add flour and salt; blend batter just until incorporated. Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake pancake until puffed and golden in spots, about 11 minutes.
- Immediately cut pancake into quarters. Transfer 1 wedge to each of 4 plates. Spoon strawberries on top, dust with powdered sugar, garnish with lemon, and serve.
SKILLET STRAWBERRY PANCAKE
For people like me, who can't make good pancakes, this recipe is perfect. Everything is cooked in the oven in one single skillet, giving the plus of easy clean up. Serve with maple syrup.
Provided by Rita
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, salt, and flour into a blender. Pulse until no dry lumps remain in the batter. Melt the butter in an 8-inch, cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in the batter, and drop in the strawberries.
- Place the skillet into the oven, and bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.1 calories, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 159.3 mg, Fat 11.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 217.7 mg, Sugar 17 g
STRAWBERRY-CREAM PUFF KABOBS
Need an instant wow? Cream puffs from the freezer case are the time-saving secret to this delicious dessert.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. On each skewer, alternately thread 3 cream puffs and 2 strawberries.
- In small resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips and butter. Seal bag. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Squeeze bag to mix melted chips and butter.
- Cut small tip from corner of bag. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until set. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Kabob, Sodium 20 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 1/2 g
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS EXTRAORDINAIRE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In 10-inch Dutch oven over medium heat, heat butter, water and salt until boiling. Remove from heat. Add flour all at once. With a wooden spoon, vigorously stir until mixture forms a ball and leaves the sides of the Dutch oven. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each, until smooth. Cool mixture slightly.
- Using a pastry bag and large tip, drop 3-inch circles of choux paste around in a circle in a 12-inch shallow Dutch oven with a parchment paper circle on the bottom. Bake 50 to 70 minutes, or until golden, firm and dry. Take off heat and leave in oven for 15 minutes. Cool. Use a timer and rotate lid and pot.
- While puff ring is cooking, prepare Almond Pastry Cream. Mix sugar, flour, salt and milk together and cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil 1 minute. In a small bowl beat egg yolks slightly. Temper the egg yolks by beating a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs. Slowly pour the egg mixture back into the milk mixture, stirring well. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and coats spoon well. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts and cool. Whip heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks, adding whip cream aid now, and fold into cooled pastry cream.
- After puff ring cools, with a sharp knife, carefully cut puff ring in half horizontally. With spoon, remove soft interior and discard, leaving hollow ring shell. Fill bottom shell with cream, then place sliced strawberries on the top and then replace the top of the shell. Refrigerate to set up.
- Prepare chocolate glaze by melting the chocolate and butter together in a 5-inch Dutch oven, stirring constantly. Stir in powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Cool. Spread on top of ring while slightly warm. Refrigerate ring.
- To serve, fill center of ring with fresh chocolate-dipped strawberries and serve immediately.
EASY MINI STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS
A perfect Valentine's Day treat! You'll need to put a bit of muscle into beating the dough, but just think of it as pre-burning calories. Once you taste these, it's really hard to stop at one. Delicious! Also great filled with ice cream and dipped in chocolate. These freeze well.
Provided by Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a mixing bowl in the freezer.
- Combine water, butter, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and immediately add flour; quickly beat in the flour with a wooden spoon, alternating between pressing on the dough and beating it quickly. Continue until dough has formed a ball and no longer sticks to the side of the pan.
- Add 1 egg, and using the same technique above, beat it in until dough has reached a smooth consistency. Repeat with the second egg. Beat until dough begins to break into strands, about 5 more minutes.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces. Round each piece and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up and browned, about 20 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, pour cold cream into the chilled mixing bowl. Add white sugar and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Slice across the tops of the cooled cream puffs just enough to open; they will be hollow inside. Put a heaping tablespoon whipped cream in the top and bottom cavities. Put a strawberry in the middle and close the two halves. Set on a plate and dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.5 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Cholesterol 54.8 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 29.5 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
STRAWBERRY PANCAKE PUFF
Aunt Jemima used to put this recipe on their Original Pancake and Waffle Mix box. Sadly, they don't include it in the recipes on their website.
Provided by Chickermunker
Yield 1 Pancake, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Generously grease 9-inch pie plate.
- In medium saucepan, bring water and margarine to a boil.
- Add pancake mix, stirring vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat; add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spread evenly onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine strawberries and syrup; spoon into hot pancake puff. Top with yogurt and nuts.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.6, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 89.9, Sodium 253.9, Carbohydrate 25.2, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 9.5, Protein 5.3
CREAMY STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE
This is so yummy. I love making this when the strawberries are in season. My family asks for this every spring.
Provided by mommyoffour
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 450.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, milk and eggs; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Melt butter in medium ovenproof momstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Tilt skillet to coat bottom with melted butter.
- Immediately pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake at 450 for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, orange peel and 2 T. powdered sugar; mix well.
- Spoon jelly into small microwave safe bowl; cover with microwave safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove pancake from oven; pancake will collapse.
- Immedietely spoon ricotta cheese mixture over pancake.
- Top with strawberries; drizzle with melted jelly.
- Sprinkle remaining T powdered sugar over top.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432.2, Fat 19.5, SaturatedFat 10.5, Cholesterol 258.8, Sodium 184.1, Carbohydrate 47.5, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 15.2, Protein 17.3
More about "creamy strawberry puff pancake recipes"
STRAWBERRY PUFFED OVEN PANCAKE RECIPE - BREN DID
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS | CBC LIFE
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE - 1840 FARM
CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRY PANCAKES (SO EASY!)
EASY STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS - FROM SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
CREAMY STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
PUFF PANCAKE WITH FRESH BERRIES & STRAWBERRY MAPLE SAUCE
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS - GREATIST
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE - WE HEART LOCAL BC
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS | WITH A BLAST
STRAWBERRY PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE - SO DECADENT!
STRAWBERRY PANCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE SYRUP - WHITNEYBOND.COM
CREAMY STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PANCAKES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PANCAKES - HOUSE OF YUMM
STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PANCAKES - THE COOKIE WRITER
STRAWBERRY SOUR CREAM PANCAKES - HOW TO LOVE COOKING
FRESH STRAWBERRY PANCAKE RECIPE - SAVORY THOUGHTS
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS - THE FLAVOR BENDER
GESINE’S CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
FLUFFY CHOCOLATE PANCAKE RECIPE WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE
4-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM PANCAKE TOPPING (FOR …
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKE : BC STRAWBERRIES
THE BEST STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS RECIPE - LIFE LOVE LIZ
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE | THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER
WARM STRAWBERRY PUFF | KING ARTHUR BAKING
STRAWBERRY PUFF PANCAKES - ADVENTURES OF A CHEF
SIMPLE STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PANCAKE BAKE
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFFS - MARIA'S MIXING BOWL
STRAWBERRY BUTTERMILK DUTCH BABY (PUFF PANCAKE)
STRAWBERRY CREAM PUFF CAKE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY DUTCH BABY (PUFF PANCAKE)
BUTTERMILK STRAWBERRY PANCAKES (WITH SPRINKLES!) - AVERIE COOKS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #fruit #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #berries #strawberries #brunch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cream puffs with berries?Directions. For filling, combine berries and 1/4 cup sugar. Chill 30 minutes. Beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff. Just before serving, cut tops off puffs. Combine berries and cream mixture. Fill cream puffs and replace tops. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve with additional berries and mint leaves.
How do you make the perfect strawberry pie?In another small bowl, combine the flour, salt and cinnamon; whisk into egg mixture until blended. Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sides are crisp and golden brown. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until smooth; add strawberries. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
How long do you cook cream puffs for?Bake at 400° for about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. For filling, combine berries and 1/4 cup sugar. Chill 30 minutes. Beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff. Just before serving, cut tops off puffs. Combine berries and cream mixture. Fill cream puffs and replace tops.
How do you make hollow cream puffs with whipped cream?Add white sugar and beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Slice across the tops of the cooled cream puffs just enough to open; they will be hollow inside. Put a heaping tablespoon whipped cream in the top and bottom cavities. Put a strawberry in the middle and close the two halves.