EASY BBQ BEEF FOR A CROWD
- Heat oven to 325. Place 28x18" piece heavy duty aluminum foil in roasting pan. Combine seasoning ingredients; spread on beef steaks. Place roast in center of foil; top with onions and chili sauce. Bring shorter ends of foil together above steaks; fold down to seal. Fold in sides of foil to seal.
- Bake in 325 oven 1-3/4 hours or until roast is fork tender. Carefully open foil. Remove steaks; keep warm.
- Toppings are optional.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 677.5, Fat 36.2, SaturatedFat 13.9, Cholesterol 117.4, Sodium 1093.9, Carbohydrate 46, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 10.2, Protein 38.6
This dish is zesty and yummy! It is very easy to make, as well as very deserving of 3 exclamation points!!! Spoon meat onto toasted sandwich buns, and top with additional barbecue sauce.
Provided by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place chuck roast in a slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over chuck roast. Cover, and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove chuck roast from slow cooker, shred with a fork, and return to the slow cooker. Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce. Continue cooking approximately 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275.8 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 65.4 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 18.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 562.3 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
BEEF SLIDERS FOR A CROWD
We're redefining sliders with this easy press-in-a-pan recipe - no forming and cooking individual patties! And we took a cue from our favorite burger joints: onions on the bottom, beef on the top. You can prepare the meat mixture on the cookie sheet a few hours ahead, refrigerate and cook just before serving.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings (3 sliders per person)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Special equipment: a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the onion in half, and shred each half on the large holes of a box grater. Squeeze the shredded onion dry between 2 towels, and scatter around a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Put the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl, and mix gently, just enough to incorporate evenly. Drop mounds of the mixture all around the baking sheet, and press them into an even layer without disturbing the onions too much (but expect some of the onions to move around and peek through the meat). Brush the top of the meat with the vegetable oil, then season it evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and several grinds of fresh pepper. Score the meat into 24 squares, cutting completely through with a spatula.
- Bake until browned and no longer pink in the middle, 8 to 9 minutes. Put a small square of cheese on each patty, and return to the oven to melt, about 30 seconds. Let rest a few minutes, then recut along the scores to separate.
- Top each patty with a slice of tomato and pickle. Slide a spatula into the pan, and let guests serve themselves. Serve alongside a platter with the buns and lettuce. Don't forget the ketchup and mustard.
MILE-HIGH SHREDDED BEEF FOR A CROWD
This tender beef has become a tasty tradition when I cook for our harvest crews and for neighboring ranchers who come to help us sort our cattle. Those hungry folks have been a good testing ground for recipes. They let me know if a new one I try is a keeper.-Betty Sitzman, Wray, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place roast in a Dutch oven; add the broth, onion and celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until the meat is tender. , Remove roast and cool slightly; shred meat with two forks. Strain vegetables and set aside. Skim fat from cooking liquid and reserve 1-1/2 cups. Return the meat, vegetables and reserved cooking liquid to the pan. , Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaf, garlic powder, paprika and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Serve beef on buns.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "easy bbq beef for a crowd recipes"
BUDGET FRIENDLY BBQ DISHES & SIDES FOR A LARGE CROWD
SIMPLE BARBECUE BEEF ROAST (2 MINUTE PREP!) - HEAVENLY …
SMOKED BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES - HOUSE OF YUMM
HOT BEEF SANDWICHES FOR A CROWD - THE STORIED RECIPE
14 CHEAP GRILLING IDEAS - THE SPRUCE EATS
45+ EASY BBQ RECIPES FOR THE SIMPLEST COOKOUT EVER
BBQ BEEF - SIMPLE JOY
BEEF BBQ FOR A CROWD
BARBECUED BEEF SANDWICHES FOR A CROWD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
21 MAKE-AHEAD BBQ RECIPES - BRIT + CO
HOW TO THROW A LAST-MINUTE BBQ WITHOUT BREAKING A …
EASY FOOD IDEAS FOR A BBQ PARTY: 28 EASY BBQ PARTY …
BEEF RECIPES FOR A CROWD - A RANCH MOM
23 BBQ APPETIZERS FOR YOUR NEXT COOKOUT - INSANELY GOOD
BARBECUE BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY MEALS FOR A CROWD: 20 DISHES THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE
CROCKPOT SHREDDED BEEF BARBECUE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BEST BBQ RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER BARBECUE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
10 BEST BEEF FOR A CROWD RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOKING FOR A CROWD | BBQ RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
EASY CROCK POT BBQ BEEF RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
25 BEST BBQ RECIPES - EASY COOKOUT IDEAS FOR A BARBECUE
RECIPES FOR A CROWD - BEEF
27 BEST BBQ APPETIZERS [EASY GRILLING & SMOKING RECIPES]
BARBECUE BEEF FOR A CROWD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEST BBQ SIDE DISHES FOR A CROWD - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
10 BEST GROUND BEEF FOR A CROWD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEEF BARBECUE FOR A CROWD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
22 CROWD-PLEASING BBQ DESSERTS - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY BBQ PULLED PORK ‘FOR A CROWD’ – AUNT BEE'S RECIPES
20+ INEXPENSIVE, EASY MEALS FOR LARGE GROUPS - THRIVING HOME
BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
THE PIONEER WOMAN'S BEST RECIPES FOR A CROWD - FOOD COM
BEEF STEW FOR A CROWD RECIPE - KUDOS KITCHEN BY RENEE
47 BIG-BATCH DISHES FOR A CROWD - PUREWOW
MAIN DISHES FOR A LABOR DAY BBQ | KITCHN
31 BEST BBQ MENU IDEAS: EASY BARBECUE RECIPES AND SIDE DISHES
80 BEST BBQ SIDES - EASY BARBECUE SIDE DISHES
TOP 100 RECIPES FOR A CROWD - FOOD.COM
EASY BARBECUE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BBQ MENU IDEAS FOR A CROWD? - FOOD CORNER
RECIPES FOR A CROWD - WISCONSIN BEEF COUNCIL
24 BEST BBQ DESSERTS (+ EASY RECIPES) - INSANELY GOOD
How to Make the Best BBQ Beef Recipe! | Easy BBQ Beef Recipe for a Crowd #shorts1 views-00:11
How To Make BBQ PULLED BEEF BURGER | Recipes.net203 views-02:14
Crowd-Pleasing Brisket2.7K views-01:31
Love & Best Dishes: Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe | Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner30K views-11:19
Smoked Pulled Beef Recipe - How To Make Pulled Beef On The BBQ7.6K views-09:54
Crockpot BBQ Sloppy Joes: Ground Beef Crockpot Recipes | Sloppy Joe Recipes7.1K views-04:41
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are some beef recipes that can be doubled for crowds?Here are some of my beef recipes that can be doubled for large crowds. BBQ Beef pizza is a family favorite! Beef pot roast is one I use for the ranch crew many times!
How to cook a beef roast in a crock pot?Everyone loves this easy crock pot beef. Place the roast in the slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and worcerstershire sauce. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Shred and stir to combine. Stir in the other 1 cup bbq sauce. Learn how to make CROCK POT BRISKET RECIPE that is so tender it falls apart.
How many people will a roast beef for a crowd serve?Here is a roast beef recipe from Mennonite Girls Can Cook: Roast Beef For a Crowd. Serves 20-25 people. A fun appetizer from Host The Toast: French Onion Beef Sliders. Makes 24 sliders. Easy beef recipe from Owl Haven: BBQ Beef Meatballs for a crowd. Serves 24. This looks wonderful for cold weather!
What are some good recipes for a BBQ?This BBQ pork is based on a traditional Chinese recipe that has been enjoyed for centuries. While you can totally take your own spin on the dish, I recommend keeping things simple to truly get the most out of this dish. 9. BBQ Chicken Sandwich This fun BBQ chicken sandwich only takes 30 minutes to make and is surprisingly inexpensive.