GREEK-STYLE CUCUMBER AND YOGURT DIP WITH DILL
- Line sieve with cheesecloth and place over medium bowl. Place yogurt in sieve. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to drain in refrigerator overnight.
- Mix cucumber and 1 tablespoon salt in small bowl; cover and chill 3 hours.
- Transfer drained yogurt to another bowl. Mix in sour cream, lemon juice, dill and garlic. Squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible from cucumber. Stir cucumber into yogurt. Season with pepper. Cover; chill at least 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pita wedges on baking sheets. Brush with olive oil. Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes. Cool. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Store pita airtight at room temperature.) Serve cucumber dip with baked pita wedges.
CUCUMBER-DILL YOGURT DIP
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, cucumber, dill, coriander, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and salt until evenly combined. Season well with freshly ground black pepper, taste, and adjust seasoning, as needed. Serve with an assortment of vegetables for dipping.
- Stir together yogurt, grated cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a bowl. Add lemon zest, dill, salt, and pepper; whisk until smooth. Pour into a serving dish, cover tightly, and refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 21.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 1.4 mg, Fat 1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 190.6 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
CUCUMBER DILL YOGHURT DIP
This classic, refreshing cucumber dill yoghurt dip makes the perfect dip for your fresh vegetables.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Thoroughly remove excess liquid from shredded cucumbers by pressing through a fine mesh sieve with paper towels. In small bowl, mix yoghurt, cucumber, dill weed, lemon peel, onion powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 125 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
TZATZIKI SAUCE -YOGURT AND CUCUMBER DIP
Drain some low-fat yogurt overnight to make this yummy cucumber dressing. This is a delicious topping for grilled chicken or meat. It's also a great dip for veggies and pita chips. Added another clove of garlic ( werewolves in Florida). Eliminated the parsley and go a little bit heavier on the fresh dill.
Provided by jslingo
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line a colander with two layers of cheesecloth and place it over a bowl. Place yogurt on the cheesecloth and cover the colander with plastic wrap. Allow yogurt to drain, 8 hours to overnight.
- Place grated cucumber in a fine mesh strainer; allow to drain 1 to 2 hours.
- Mix yogurt, cucumber, dill, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Refrigerate for flavors to blend, at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 1.7 mg, Fat 0.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 20.3 mg, Sugar 2 g
CUCUMBER DILL GREEK YOGURT DIP
Provided by The Seasoned Mom
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Peel, grate, and drain cucumber. I drain my grated cucumber by placing it in a wire mesh strainer over a bowl. Use the back of a large spoon to push the water out of the cucumber until you can no longer squeeze any more liquid out.
- In a medium bowl, combine drained, grated cucumber with yogurt.
- Stir in dill, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well.
- Allow dip to sit in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
TZATZIKI: CUCUMBER YOGURT DIP
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Using a whisk , blend the yogurt with the sour cream in a separate bowl. Add the olive oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix well.
- Add the cucumbers and chopped fresh dill. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving and garnish with an additional sprinkle of fresh dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 76 mg, Sugar 1 g, Fat 5 g, ServingSize About 2 cups (16 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CUCUMBER, YOGURT AND DILL SALAD
- Quarter the cucumber pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Add the onions and season with salt. Mix to combine as you prepare the rest of the salad. This will start to draw out moisture, which will help thin out the dressing.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, olive oil, hot sauce and garlic. Add the dill and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the cucumbers and onions and mix to combine. Let sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve!
CUCUMBER YOGURT DIP WITH GREEK PITA CHIPS
This is an easy delicious recipe adapted from Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee. Great for parties, or hanging out!
Provided by Sharon123
Yield 2 cups, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Yogurt Dip:.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and grate into a medium mixing bowl. Add yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning. Stir to mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with the toasted pitas chips.
- Pita Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray(or use olive oil on a piece of paper towel and wipe over baking sheet); set aside.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles.
- Place on baking sheet, in a single layer. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool. Enjoy!
CREAMY CUCUMBER YOGURT DIP
Everything about this dip is good. It's not only low-fat and low-calorie, it's also fast to prepare and fantastic to eat. -Donna Roberts, Shumway, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-3/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese. Stir in the cucumber, onion, dill, lemon juice, zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63 calories, Fat 4g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 176mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "greek style cucumber and yogurt dip with dill recipes"
TZATZIKI (LOW FAT YOGURT & CUCUMBER DIP) - ONCE …
HEALTHY GREEK YOGURT DILL DIP [EASY] - ROBUST RECIPES
EASY CUCUMBER DILL DIP RECIPE WITH GREEK YOGURT
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 103 per serving
- Next, peel the cucumber and cut lengthwise. Cut off the ends of the cucumber. Scoop out the seeds in the center with a spoon. Chop the cucumber into small pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and garlic powder. Combine well.
TZATZIKI - GREEK YOGURT DIP WITH DILL AND CUCUMBER
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Condiment, SnackCalories 60 per serving
CUCUMBER DILL GREEK YOGURT DIP - MY RECIPE MAGIC
PERSIAN CUCUMBER AND YOGHURT DIP RECIPE - BBC FOOD
EASY TZATZIKI SAUCE (YOGURT CUCUMBER DIP) - AHEAD OF THYME
CUCUMBER AND YOGURT DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GREEK YOGURT TZATZIKI - CABOT CREAMERY
GREEK TZATZIKI (YOGURT CUCUMBER DIP) RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
GREEK TZATZIKI SAUCE (YOGURT-CUCUMBER DIP) | FOODTALK
GREEK CUCUMBER YOGURT DIP | TZATZIKI | OLIVEOIL.COM
GREEK YOGURT DILL DIP - SO EASY AND DELICIOUS!
GREEK YOGURT DIP (TZATZIKI SAUCE) - SMARTYPANTSKITCHEN
CUCUMBER-FETA GREEK YOGURT DIP | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
GREEK YOGURT CUCUMBER DILL DIP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CUCUMBER DILL TZATZIKI RECIPE - COOK WITH RENU
EASY FRESH CUCUMBER DILL DIP | EASY AND FRESH! - NELLIEBELLIE
CREAMY DILL CUCUMBER YOGURT DIP - ITS YUMMI
EASY TZATZIKI RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HEALTHY CUCUMBER SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT RECIPE
CUCUMBER-DILL TZATZIKI RECIPE - KATE WINSLOW | FOOD
GREEK YOGURT CUCUMBER SAUCE (TZATZIKI) RECIPE - THE …
YOGURT DIP — GREEK-RECIPE-COM
HOMEMADE TZATZIKI – (GREEK CUCUMBER YOGURT SAUCE AND DIP)
YOGURT DILL SAUCE (SUPER CREAMY!) - FOOLPROOF LIVING
TZATZIKI GREEK YOGURT DIP RECIPE - TURNING THE CLOCK BACK
GREEK YOGURT CUCUMBER DILL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GREEK-STYLE CUCUMBER AND YOGURT DIP WITH DILL
GREEK YOGURT FRENCH ONION DIP - I HEART VEGETABLES
CUCUMBER DILL GREEK YOGURT SALAD RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
GREEK YOGURT CUCUMBER DIP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY DILL DIP WITH GREEK YOGURT - A GOUDA LIFE
GREEK YOGURT DIP W/ LEMON & DILL - CATFISH OUT OF WATER
GREEK 7 LAYER DIP - SKINNYTASTE
GREEK-STYLE CUCUMBER AND YOGURT DIP WITH DILL | DILL RECIPES, …
You'll also love