HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the bottoms from each roll in the prepared baking dish. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over the roll bottoms. Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until tops of rolls are lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483.5 calories, Carbohydrate 46.5 g, Cholesterol 99.3 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 898.6 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Slice attached rolls in half widthwise with a serrated knife, keeping rolls connected, into a bottom and top 'slab.' Place bottom slab in the prepared pan.
- Layer about half the ham evenly over the bottom slab of rolls. Layer Swiss cheese evenly on top, and arrange remaining ham over the cheese. Cover with the top slab.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Add mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, onion, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour butter mixture evenly and slowly over the rolls. Spread over the tops using a spatula; some of the mixture will pool at the base of the rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until browned as desired, 3 to 5 minutes more. Slice into individual sliders.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473.8 calories, Carbohydrate 44.8 g, Cholesterol 94.1 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 24.1 g, SaturatedFat 14.3 g, Sodium 537.5 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
SWEET HAWAIIAN HAM SLIDERS
Do your sliders island-style with these delicious Sweet Hawaiian Ham Sliders. Top Hawaiian sweet rolls with ham, cheddar, Dijon and brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes to make these Sweet Hawaiian Ham Sliders.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Football Party Center
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Remove rolls from package. Do not separate rolls. Cut block of rolls horizontally in half.
- Place bottom halves of rolls in 13x9-inch pan; top with ham and cheese.
- Spread mayo onto cut sides of top halves of rolls; place, mayo sides down, over sandwiches.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; drizzle over sandwiches. Cover. Let stand 20 min.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake sandwiches (covered) 20 min. or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 9 g
More about "hawaiian ham and cheese sliders recipes"
THE BEST HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
4.7/5 (89)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 348 per serving
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
4.7/5 (7)Calories 303 per servingCategory Appetizer
AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - AIR FRYER YUM
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS | BUNS IN MY OVEN
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE (EASY HAWAIIAN ROLL …
HAM AND CHEESE PRETZEL HAWAIIAN SLIDERS - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER …
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - I AM BAKER
HOT HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS CHEESE SLIDERS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - JO COOKS
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS | RECIPE BY LEIGH ANNE …
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS | MOMS NEED TO KNOW
HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS - KING'S HAWAIIAN
HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM SLIDERS - THROUGH HER LOOKING GLASS
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS ON HAWAIIAN ROLLS - WHIP IT LIKE BUTTER
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS (PERFECT FOR LEFTOVER HAM!) | NOBIGGIE
HAM AND SWISS HAWAIIAN ROLL - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - MUNCHKIN TIME
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS WITH POPPY SEED DRIZZLE - HALF-SCRATCHED
DISCOVER HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - (VIDEO) COOKED BY JULIE
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS | KING'S HAWAIIAN ROLLS - THIS DELICIOUS …
THE BEST HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS WITH PINEAPPLE
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
RECIPE OF AWARD-WINNING HAWAIIAN HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS
HAM AND PINEAPPLE HAWAIIAN SLIDERS RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
HAWAIIAN HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS (AKA PARTY SANDWICHES)
HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - OH SWEET BASIL
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
HAM AND CHEESE HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - SUPER EASY RECIPES
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - THE SEASONED MOM
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - AVERIE COOKS
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - BALANCING MOTHERHOOD
HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS (HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS RECIPE)
HAM & TURKEY HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - EASY CROWD-PLEASING PARTY …
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - AVERIE COOKS
PIONEER WOMAN HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - CHEFS & RECIPES
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE – TASTY CHICKEN
HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER
BEST HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HAWAIIAN ROLL
HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS RECIPE - MENU PLANS
KING’S HAWAIIAN HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS – THE TINY FAIRY
HAWAIIAN HAM & CHEESE SLIDERS | RECIPE | FRICK'S QUALITY MEATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Hawaiian ham and Swiss sliders?What makes these Hawaiian Ham and Swiss sliders so remarkable is the sauce. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour over the tops of the rolls. For best results, cover and refrigerate for at least four hours.
What are Ham and cheese sliders and how do you use them?These sliders have it all: sweet slices of ham, irresistibly gooey Swiss cheese, squishy Hawaiian rolls, and a savory butter drizzled over top. In addition to dinner, they’re perfect for lunch boxes, game-day spreads, picnics, and parties (meaning, you can enjoy them as often as you please). What Do You Top Ham and Cheese Sliders With?
Is Hawaiian ham and cheese sliders good for eating on game day?At least in my family it is and these Hawaiian Ham and Cheese sliders are perfect for eating on game day. Hawaiian Rolls are the best! Hawaiian rolls are our favorite rolls.
How to cook Ham sliders in the microwave?These sliders have it all: sweet slices of ham, irresistibly gooey Swiss cheese, squishy Hawaiian rolls, and a savory butter drizzled over top. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Place 4 tablespoons unsalted butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, 20 to 30 seconds.