ELEGANT SHRIMP PARMESAN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt in shallow dish. Dip shrimp in eggs, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the shrimp, turning once, 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. With paper towel, wipe pan clean and repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and shrimp.
- Evenly spread 1-1/2 cups Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; top with shrimp. Pour remaining sauce over shrimp, then top with mozzarella. Bake 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Cost per recipe*: $16.33.
- Cost per serving*: $4.08.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
HEAVENLY SHRIMP DIP
This shrimp and cream cheese dip is easy to prepare and always popular. For best results, serve the cream cheese at room temperature and the cocktail sauce well chilled.
Provided by Lann Clower
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cream cheese in center of serving platter.
- Mix together cocktail sauce and shrimp. Pour mixture over cream cheese.
- Slice lime in half; squeeze one half over cocktail sauce. Slice other half into wedges for garnish.
- Place crackers and lime wedges around edge of plate and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1086 calories, Carbohydrate 82.4 g, Cholesterol 209.5 mg, Fat 71.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 27.7 g, SaturatedFat 31 g, Sodium 2120.6 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
LEMON-GARLIC SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE - (4.6/5)
Provided by msippigrl
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook enough grits for 4 servings as directed on package. When done, whisk in 1 tablespoon butter, the Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and keep warm. Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a medium-large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, and cayenne and cook until the shrimp are done 3 tp 4 minutes, stirring constantly. (May need to reduce the heat a little to keep the garlic from burning.) Remove from the heat and stir in 2 tablespoons water, the lemon juice, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Plate the grits in shallow bowls then top with the shrimp mixture. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
HEAVENLY SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS
For my mom's birthday this year I wanted to make something special for her. After searching tons of cookbooks for the "just right" combination of shrimp and grits I have developed this concoction with the help of the Tabasco cookbook and the Best of Bayou Cuisine. Happy Birthday Mom!
Provided by Christy Luster
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Parmesan Grits:.
- Bring milk and broth to a boil.
- (WATCH THIS VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE THE MILK WILL OVERFLOW IF IT GETS TOO HOT).
- Add grits and cook according to package directions.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese and the Tabasco.
- (If you prefer firmer grits: Add to the above 1 cup milk, and 2 large beaten eggs; then bake for at 350 for 30 minutes).
- Heat large skillet until very hot, add olive oil.
- When oil is thoroughly heated, toss in shrimp to cover bottom of pan.
- Before stirring, season with salt and pepper (this will season shrimp in particular, but the rest of the dish as well).
- Stir until shrimp begin to turn pink all over (let pan return original hot temperature).
- Stir in minced garlic and mushrooms.
- Add lemon juice and wine, stir for 30 seconds or until everything is well coated.
- Toss in sliced scallions and stir for about 20 seconds.
- Serve over grits!
SAUTEED SHRIMP ON PARMESAN GRITS WITH REDEYE GRAVY
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham; sauté until brown, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, pepper, onion and thyme; sauté 3 minutes. Add broth and next 3 ingredients; bring to boil. Mix Madeira and cornstarch in small bowl. Add to sauce and bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes. Season gravy with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cool slightly, then chill. Bring to simmer before continuing.)
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté until opaque in center, about 3 minutes. Add gravy; bring to simmer. Add 1 tablespoon butter; stir until melted.
- Divide grits among plates. Spoon shrimp and gravy over. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKES OVER PARMESAN GRITS
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and artichoke hearts and saute 5 minutes. Add one cup chicken broth, shrimp and garlic and saute 6 minutes. Add oregano, zest, juice, salt and pepper. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
- Bring 2 1/2 cups chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Slowly stir in grits; reduce heat to low. Cook 7 minutes or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese. Spoon 1/2 cup grits into each of 4 bowls; top each with 1 cup shrimp mixture.
More about "heavenly shrimp parmesan grits recipes"
ROBERT STEHLING’S SHRIMP AND GRITS | THE LOCAL PALATE
SPICY SHRIMP AND CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS - ON THE …
PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
SMOTHERED SHRIMP AND PARMESAN GRITS - SPICY SOUTHERN …
EASY CHEESY PARMESAN SHRIMP AND GRITS RECIPE
SHRIMP AND CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS - CARNALDISH
SHRIMP AND GRITS IN THE OVEN - FEAST AND FARM
GARLIC SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS
GARLICKY SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
HEAVENLY SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
WORLD BEST MUSHROOM RECIPES: HEAVENLY SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS
SHRIMP AND GRITS - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
SHRIMP AND GRUYèRE CHEESE GRITS WITH BACON AND MUSHROOMS …
CREAMY PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
BUTTERY PARMESAN GRITS & SHRIMP - SHRIMP RECIPES - SIZZLEFISH
KILLER PARMESAN SHRIMP AND GRITS! | THE KITCHEN ISLAND
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKES OVER PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLICKY SHRIMP AND PARMESAN GRITS – ERECIPE
SHRIMP & GRITS BOWLS - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
SHRIMP AND PEPPERS WITH PARMESAN GRITS - WOMANSDAY.COM
HEAVENLY SHRIMP PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PARMESAN CHEESE GRITS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS WITH PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
HEAVENLY SHRIMP & PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CAJUN SHRIMP AND GRITS RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
PESTO SHRIMP AND GRITS - GYPSYPLATE
LIGHT SOUTHERN SHRIMP AND GRITS - BAKING WITH BULLETS
SHRIMP WITH CHEDDAR-PARMESAN GRITS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
WESLEY'S GULF COAST SHRIMP AND GRITS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
AUTHENTIC SOUTHERN SHRIMP AND GRITS - SWEET TEA + THYME
EASY SHRIMP AND GRITS - ALI IN THE VALLEY
MUSHROOM PARMESAN GRITS | FOODTALK - FOODTALKDAILY.COM
SOUTHERN STYLE SHRIMP AND GRITS | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
LEMON-GARLIC SHRIMP AND GRITS - CRUMB: A FOOD BLOG
EASIEST EVER SHRIMP & GRITS RECIPE | MIX AND MATCH MAMA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the ingredients in shrimp and grits with cheese?The ingredients for Easy Cheesy Parmesan Shrimp and Grits include quick grits, shrimp, garlic, Parmesan cheese, butter, parsley, cayenne pepper, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and a lemon. To cook the grits, bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
How to cook Grits in a pan?To cook the grits, bring 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt, some pepper and then add 1 cup of quick grits. Once the grits are boiling, reduce the heat to low and continue cooking, frequently whisking until thickened.
What are grits and pinecones?Easy Cheesy Parmesan Shrimp and Grits, features creamy grits with parmesan cheese topped with sautéed shrimp swimming in butter, garlic, and lemon juice. With a blog name like Grits and Pinecones, you would have thought this would have been one of my first posts. But as they say, better late than never!
What do you add to grits to thicken them?If your grits get too thick, add more water and mix well. I prefer my grits on the thin side and usually add a bit more water, but if you like thick grits, by all means, skip the extra water. Once your grits have thickened, (about 5-7 minutes) add two tablespoons of unsalted butter and two tablespoons of heavy cream.