HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SOUP
- Cut the melon from the rind and into chunks. Puree until smooth in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl and stir blueberries into pureed melon. Chill until quite cold.
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and crumble an oatmeal cookie over each serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.6 calories, Carbohydrate 37.7 g, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 96.4 mg, Sugar 26.5 g
RECIPE FOR HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SOUP
Cut the melon from the rind and into chunks. Puree until smooth in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl and...
Provided by GloriousSoupRecipes.com
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Cut the melon from the rind and into chunks. Puree until smooth in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl and stir blueberries into pureed melon. Chill until quite cold. To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and crumble an oatmeal cookie over each serving.
- In a blender, combine melon, yogurt, and apple juice concentrate. Blend until smooth. With blender running, add ice until frothy.
- Pour into 2 (16-ounce) glasses and garnish with sliced melon.
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY ICE POPS
- 1. In a blender combine melon, blueberries and lime juice; blend to a smooth puree. Set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan combine honey, 1/2 cup water, lime zest and mint. Place over medium heat; bring to boil. Remove pan from heat and let cool completely.
- 3. Strain honey mixture; stir into melon puree. Pour evenly into ice pop molds. Freeze at least 12 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59.8, Fat 0.2, Sodium 10.5, Carbohydrate 15.5, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 12.2, Protein 0.7
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP
From Family Circle magazine, June 2013 issue. It says, "Chilled fruit soups are perfect for hot days when you want something light. This pretty puree of melon, mint and yogurt is a great summer appetizer - and a breeze to make." Cook time doesn't include several hours of refrigeration time.
Provided by mersaydees
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add first 5 ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine, then process until smooth. Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- To serve, divide soup among 4 bowls. Stir a tablespoon of the yogurt into each bowl. Toss a couple of the melon balls, mint, and pistachios (if using) into each.
SWEET BLUEBERRY SOUP WITH YOGURT
- Combine the blueberries, water, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and turn the heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the blueberries fall apart, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool the mixture a little, then puree in a blender, taking care not to burn yourself (or tarnish things with the blueberry juice, which will stain). Taste and add more sugar or cinnamon if necessary. Chill, then stir in yogurt or sour cream. Serve cold, garnished with more yogurt or sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 141, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 6 milligrams, Sugar 32 grams
CHILLED BLUEBERRY SOUP
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar with 2 cups water; bring to a boil over high heat. Add blueberries, wine, and lemon zest; return to a simmer. Cook, stirring, until blueberries begin to burst, about 3 minutes.
- Pass mixture through a food mill or a fine sieve into a large bowl, discarding solids. Stir lemon juice into strained liquid. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until completely chilled, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Divide soup among six bowls. Swirl about 2 tablespoons buttermilk into each bowl, and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 g, Cholesterol 2 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 76 g
- Bring first 7 ingredients to boil in heavy medium saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until berries are very tender, about 15 minutes. Discard lemon slices and cinnamon stick. Puree half of soup in blender or processor. Transfer all of soup to medium bowl and refrigerate until very cold. (Can be prepared 2 days ahead.)
- Divide soup between 2 bowls or large goblets. Serve with lemon wedges and dollop of vanilla yogurt.
QUICK CHILLED BLUEBERRY SOUP
When I serve this fruit soup on a warm summer evening, my guests are always delighted. Compliments abound for this sweet and creamy meal starter.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, combine the blueberries, water, sugar and allspice. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. , In batches, process blueberry mixture and yogurt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with sour cream or yogurt if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 36mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
HONEYDEW CUCUMBER SOUP
- Place honeydew in a food processor; puree until smooth. Line a bowl with a double thickness of cheesecloth; transfer puree to bowl. Gather cheesecloth; tie into a bundle. Suspend bundle from a spoon; hang over a bowl, collecting juices in bowl, for 1 hour to yield 4 cups liquid.
- Place cucumbers in a food processor; puree until smooth. Add 1/4 cup creme fraiche, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and salt; puree until smooth. Add honeydew liquid; puree until combined. Chill well before serving. Serve with a small dollop of creme fraiche and a cilantro leaf.
COLD HONEYDEW AND MINT SOUP IN CANTALOUPE
- In a blender in batches or in a food processor purée the honeydew, the mint leaves, the lime juice, the sugar to taste, and a pinch of salt until the mixture is smooth, transfer the soup to a bowl, and chill it, covered, for a least 1 hour or overnight. The soup may be made 2 days in advance and kept covered and chilled. Arrange the cantaloupe halves on 6 small plates, ladle the soup into them, and garnish each serving with a mint sprig.
HONEYDEW AND CANTALOUPE SOUP
Crisp and refreshing, this honeydew soup from Mrs. Earle Davis is sure to cool off those warm summer days. The reader from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania suggests adding fresh blueberries for an extra burst of flavor.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a blender, combine 1-1/4 cups cantaloupe, honeydew, sugar and mint; cover and process for 1 minute. Add the wine or grape juice, yogurt and cream; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. , Pour into soup bowls. Garnish with remaining cantaloupe and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 37mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "honeydew blueberry soupallrecipes"
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SUMMER SALAD | RECIPELION.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY FRUIT SALAD: HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SUMMER SALAD RECIPE
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HONEYDEW RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SMOOTHIE BOWLS & PARFAITS, HEALTHY - A DASH OF MACROS
3 INGREDIENT BLUEBERRY SOUP - EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
ALL THE BERRIES YOGURT BOWL - RECIPES - A DASH OF MACROS
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY ICE POPS RECIPE — BERRY BROTHERS RETAIL
HONEYDEW SOUP RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
MINTED HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY WALNUT SALAD | SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
HONEYDEW BOBA SATIVA 1:0 510 THREAD CARTRIDGE - ONTARIO …
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY LEMON CREAM TRIFLE RECIPE - SHE WEARS …
COOL HONEYDEW-MINT SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
10 BEST HONEYDEW SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
COLD SOUP RECIPES | RECIPES, RAW FOOD RECIPES, SOUP RECIPES
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SOUP - YUM TASTE
HONEYDEW SOUP | RECIPE | DELICIOUS FRUIT, PRETTY FOOD, RECIPES
HONEYDEW BLUEBERRY SOUP
FABULOUS GLUTEN-FREE, KOSHER, CHILLED SUMMER SOUPS | HUBPAGES
COLD HONEYDEW SOUP RECIPE - NO SPOON NECESSARY
MENU | BUBBA TEA AND WAFFLE HOUSE
BEST HONEYDEW SMOOTHIE – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY HONEYDEW MELON SALAD WITH BLUEBERRIES - FLAVOUR …
HONEYDEW MELON SOUP | SUPER EASY AND TOTALLY VEGAN!
HONEYDEW CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA AND BLUEBERRIES
CHILLED HONEYDEW SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HONEYDEW SOUP | RECIPES | WW USA
BLUEBERRY SOUP (BLåBäRSSOPPA) - SWEDISH FOOD
CHILLED BLUEBERRY SOUP – LEMON TREE DWELLING
BLUEBERRY SOUP - BLUEBERRY.ORG
FRESH BLUEBERRY-VANILLA SOUP WITH VEGAN ORANGE CREAM - JAZZY …
HONEYDEW INTERNATIONAL INC. | WALMART.CA
HONEYDEW AND LIME SOUP - SOUP RECIPES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
HONEYDEW, BLUEBERRY AND MANGO SALAD - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
STRAWBERRY ROSE ITALIAN CREAM SODAS - SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
COLD HONEYDEW SOUP - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
You'll also love