ORZO WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND KALAMATA OLIVES
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Mix orzo pasta, tomatoes, and olives together in a large bowl. Pour pesto over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture; stir. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and stir to achieve your preferred moisture level.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 828.1 calories, Carbohydrate 65.2 g, Cholesterol 37.6 mg, Fat 51.1 g, Fiber 5.8 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 1618.1 mg, Sugar 8 g
MEDITERRANEAN PESTO PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread pesto onto each pita; top with feta cheese, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives. Place each pita onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36.4 g, Cholesterol 61.1 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 1339.2 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
FETTUCINI WITH KALAMATA OLIVE-TOMATO PESTO
- Set a large pan of lightly salted water ib high heat to come to a full rolling boil. In a food processor, combine jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion, thyme, parsley, olives and reserved brine, sundried tomatoes and reserved oil, vinegar, and olive oil. Pulse to coarsely chop the olives, tomatoes, and to combine all the ingredients. Set aside. Add fettucini to boiling water, bring back to a boil and cook 3 minutes or according to package directions. Set a large colander in a large serving bowl, and place both in the sink. Pour pasta into the colander, automatically warming the serving bowl. Discard cooking water, dry the underside of serving bowl with a towel, and empry fettucini into it. Season to taste with sea salt and top with 6 to 8 grinds of pepper. Top with pesto and strew scallions and lemon zest over it. Bring it to the table so everyone can admire it, and then toss and serve on warm wide shallow bowls. Let eveyone help themselves to grated Parmesan cheese.
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO
- Toss everything into the food processor, pulse until just combined, then process fully until a paste is achieved.
More about "kalamata olive pesto recipes"
10 BEST PASTA WITH KALAMATA OLIVE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RIGATONI SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, PESTO, AND OLIVES | SHARE THE ...
Servings 6Calories 245 per serving
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook for 8–10 minutes until al dente.
- Meanwhile coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat for about 6 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the wine and cook until wine is almost evaporated.
- Drain the pasta, reserving about 1/3 cup pasta water. Set the pasta aside. Add the pasta water to the onion mixture and cook for 1 minute. Add in the pesto, pine nuts, olives, and lemon zest. Season with pepper. Add the rigatoni and toss well.
ONE PAN PASTA WITH CHICKEN, PESTO AND OLIVES - OLIVIA'S ...
4.8/5 (10)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 6Total Time 15 mins
- In a large saute pan, over medium heat, heat the chicken strips until hot and defrosted. Reserve.
- In that same pan, over medium high heat, add the penne and 3 cups of water. Make sure that the water covers the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the pasta is cooking, roughly chop the chicken strips into smaller pieces. (You can also shred it if you'd like!)
PESTO PASTA SALAD RECIPE - KITCHEN SWAGGER
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 20 minsCategory SideCalories 334 per serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente. Strain and rinse with cool water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss until fully coated in pesto sauce. Start with about 1 cup and add more to taste. You can add additional olive oil to extend or thin the pesto sauce if needed.
- Combine all pesto ingredients except for the olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blend until mixed and smooth. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until combined. Pesto should not be too soupy or fine.
MEDITERRANEAN BREAD WITH KALAMATA OLIVES AND FETA
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 141 per serving
- Unroll bread dough. Spread pesto evenly on rolled out dough, leaving a 1-inch margin around edges.
OLIVE PESTO • LONGBOURN FARM
Ratings 1Calories 86 per servingCategory Main Course
- Gradually add oil, pulsing and checking consistency frequently. It should be about the consistency of a smoothie. Don't add it all at once, you may not need it all.
- Add salt to taste - I usually add a little less than I normally would and then make the final seasoning alterations when it is combined in whatever I'm serving it with (pasta, sauce, etc).
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 43 per serving
- Combine the olives, basil, cheese and pine nuts in a blender or possibly food processor container.
- Add in the extra virgin olive oil in a fine stream, processing constantly till of the desired consistency.
EASY OLIVE PESTO - 6 INGREDIENTS, 5 MINUTES - SUGAR SALT …
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory Accompnaniement, Condiment, SaucesCalories 111 per serving
- Place the olives, parsley, garlic, parmesan and almonds into a food processor and blitz until quite fine.
PESTO CHICKEN WITH FIRE ROASTED TOMATOES AND OLIVES
4.3/5 (7)Category Main EntreeCuisine ItalianTotal Time 55 mins
KALAMATA OLIVE SPREAD – A COUPLE COOKS
4.1/5 (17)Total Time 5 minsCategory SauceCalories 13 per serving
BLACK OLIVE PESTO - HOMEMADE | THE ANTI-CANCER KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Servings 2Cuisine EuropeanCategory Sauces + Spreads + Marinades
OLIVE PESTO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsServings 2
QUICK & EASY HAZELNUT PESTO TORTELLINI PASTA RECIPE ...
Reviews 1Category DinnerCuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 mins
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO - TFRECIPES.COM
10 BEST KALAMATA OLIVE PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLACK LINGUINE WITH KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO — THE JEWELS OF ...
PESTO PASTA WITH OLIVES & SUN-DRIED TOMATOES - VEGAN RECIPE
BUCATINI WITH KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO – 3ABN RECIPES
SUNDRIED TOMATO & KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO RECIPE | KITCHEN GODS
KALAMATA PESTO - SARDO FOODS
KALAMATA OLIVE AND SUNDRIED TOMATO PESTO PENNE - RECIPES
KALAMATA OLIVE PESTO SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #sauces #appetizers #condiments-etc #easy #vegetarian #spreads #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make kalamata olive spread?This Kalamata olive spread (also called tapenade) is used in Italian cuisine to add big flavor to sandwiches. It’s one of our simplest olive recipes! Use an immersion blender, mortar and pestle, or small food processor* to blend all ingredients together until smooth. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
How to cook orzo pasta with tomatoes?Mix orzo pasta, tomatoes, and olives together in a large bowl. Pour pesto over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture; stir. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and stir to achieve your preferred moisture level. Plum tomatoes can be used in place of sundried tomatoes.
What is the best way to make orzo salad?Mix orzo pasta, tomatoes, and olives together in a large bowl. Pour pesto over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture; stir. Drizzle olive oil over the salad and stir to achieve your preferred moisture level.