MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- Boil white wine and shallots in heavy medium saucepan over high heat until liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add whipping cream and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 2 minutes. Add Dijon mustard, basil and dill. Simmer 2 minutes to blend flavors. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
MUSTARD-CREAM PAN SAUCE
- Combine broth and mustard in a measuring cup. Pour contents of the measuring cup into a heated skillet; boil until liquid is reduced by about half. Tilt skillet so that the liquid is at one side of the pan, then whisk in cream until sauce is smooth. Spoon sauce over cooked steaks and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 35.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 10.7 mg, Fat 2.8 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 105.8 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE
Fluffy whipped cream takes on a savory note when the two mustards used on the roast are folded in.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Quick & Easy Recipes
Yield Makes 1 1/3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form. Fold in mustard.
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- Heat reserved skillet, without washing, over high heat. Once hot, remove skillet from heat, and carefully pour in vermouth; using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits. Cook until wine is almost completely reduced, about 45 seconds.
- Stir in mustard, about 15 seconds. Add cream and any juices that have collected under steak; stir to combine. Pour over steak, and serve immediately.
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon-style mustard and lemon juice. Adjust amount of mustard to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83 calories, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Cholesterol 6.6 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 102.2 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SAUTEED STEAK WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- Cut excess fat from the steaks and make small incisions around the outside wherever there is a line of gristle (between the fat and the meat). This prevents curling. Over medium-high heat, bring the oil to the smoking point. Saute the steaks on one side for 2 minutes. Turn the steaks with tongs or a fork inserted close to the rim of the fat, and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately remove the steaks to a warm platter and season with salt and pepper. Cover loosely with foil while making the sauce. Discard any fat in the pan. Add the cognac and scrape up the coagulated juices. Add the cream and reduce by 1/2. Stir in the mustard and pour the sauce over the steak.
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- Place chicken breast under plastic wrap and flatten using mallet, rolling pin, or a glass bottle. Season breasts with salt and pepper. In heated skillet add olive oil and butter. Add chicken and cook over a medium heat until golden brown on both sides. Remove chicken to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add scallions and garlic to same skillet. Saute quickly and add white wine. Boil rapidly and reduce to syrup. Add cream and mustard, stir. Return chicken breast to pan and simmer gently until just heated through.
SUPER-SIMPLE FAST MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
I have been in a super-fast, super-easy mode over the last couple of days, trying to find shortcuts for my favourite recipes. Not everything worked out well, but this one did. Good with jacket potatoes. Crème fraîche can be replaced with sour cream.
Provided by Is This Really Nece
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Chop shallot finely. Brown in hot butter (circa 3 mins). Add crème fraîche and reheat while stirring. Take from heat and add mustard -- don't heat any further as the mustard will quickly lose its aroma.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.1, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 10.5, Cholesterol 56, Sodium 136.8, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.2, Protein 1.1
- Melt butter in small saucepan and add shallots, stirring briefly until wilted.
- Add wine and cook about 30 seconds, stirring. Add mustard and stir.
- Add cream and bring to boil. Cook down over relatively high heat about 3 minutes or until reduced to about 3/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 393, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 7 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 23 grams, Sodium 146 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams, TransFat 0 grams
HAM WITH MUSTARD-CREAM SAUCE
This recipe really is too easy to taste so good! It's hard to believe three common ingredients can turn a ham slice into something so uncommonly special. Microwave some potatoes and open a bag of salad mix for a fuss-free meal. -Lisa Nelson, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place ham steaks in a large skillet. In a small bowl, combine water and mustard; pour over ham. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 calories, Fat 18g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 96mg cholesterol, Sodium 1950mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 28g protein.
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE
- Boil beer and shallots in heavy medium saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 12 minutes. Add stock and boil until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 10 minutes. Add cream and boil until reduced to 2 cups, about 10 minutes. Stir in mustard and mustard seeds. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewarm over medium-low heat before serving.)
More about "mustard cream sauce recipes"
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE - CULINARY HILL
10 BEST DIJON MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE - STAY AT HOME MUM
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE FOR CHICKEN, BEEF, AND MORE - THE …
BRANDY MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE - RECIPES | BLUE JEAN CHEF
MUSTARD-CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 2Total Time 15 mins
CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4/5 (91)Total Time 10 minsCategory Condiment, SauceCalories 74 per serving
BENIHANA MAGIC MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE – [DELIGHTFULLY CREAMY!]
DOUBLE MUSTARD AND GARLIC SAUCE · CHEF NOT REQUIRED...
PORK CUTLETS WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE - RICARDO
MUSTARD CREAM RABBIT WITH BACON - HOMESTEAD RABBITS
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE | EMERILS.COM
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE (CREAMY & DELICIOUS!) - RACHEL COOKS®
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE — LET'S DISH RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
HOMEMADE CREAMY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - THREE OLIVES BRANCH
CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE FOR SALMON - READY IN ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES!
CREAMY DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
10 BEST SEEDED MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY DILL MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE (LOW FAT) - EVERYDAY HEALTHY …
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - THE TIMES GROUP
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE WITH CHICKEN - SOUTHERN FOOD AND FUN
CREAMY DIJON MUSTARD SAUCE | LIVE EACH DAY
PRIME RIB WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE - CULINARY HILL
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE MUSTARD SAUCE: 6 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
EASY MUSTARD SAUCE - THE WHOLE COOK
MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
CREAMY FRENCH MUSTARD CHICKEN - CAFE DELITES
THE BEST KETO CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE - MY CRASH TEST LIFE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
DIJON MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE | EMERILS.COM
DIJON-CAPER CREAM SAUCE | DJ FOODIE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook with mustard sauce?Cook the meat you plan on serving with the mustard sauce first in a frypan. Remove the meat and keep warm. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter and garlic to the hot pan and mix with the juices from the meat. Fry off for about one minute and add the white wine, mustard and herbs. Turn up the heat and pour in the cream.
How long do you cook Dijon mustard sauce?Reduce heat to medium-high. Add whipping cream and simmer until reduced to 1 cup, about 2 minutes. Add Dijon mustard, basil and dill. Simmer 2 minutes to blend flavors. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
What is creamy mustard sauce made of?Creamy Mustard Sauce. Perhaps this sauce was born out of the idea of the classic French Bearnaise —a sauce made from wine, vinegar, shallots, tarragon, egg yolks, and butter that is whisked and emulsified to create a velvety pale yellow sauce. In this recipe, the combination of heavy cream and Dijon mustard results in the similar smooth texture...
How long does it take to make chicken with mustard cream sauce?CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD CREAM SAUCE — This easy chicken dish, with a creamy mustard sauce, is on the table in about 20 minutes! I found this recipe for Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce in a newly purchased cookbook, Everyday Food: Great Food Fast (from the kitchen’s of Martha Stewart Living). It’s my new favorite cookbook.