GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATOES
- In large bowl combine the asparagus, olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lay the cherry tomatoes over the asparagus in the center for a nice presentation.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 2, Sodium 9.3, Carbohydrate 13.2, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 6.3, Protein 6
TUSCAN-STYLE ROASTED ASPARAGUS
This is especially wonderful when locally grown asparagus is in season and so easy for celebrations because you can serve it hot or cold. This is how to bake asparagus. -Jannine Fisk, Malden, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper; add to asparagus and toss to coat. , Bake 15-20 minutes or just until asparagus is tender. Drizzle with remaining oil and the lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese and lemon aest. Toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 294mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED ASPARAGUS & TOMATOES
I have a habit of buying too much asparagus when it's in season, but it doesn't go to waste! I toss the spears with cherry tomatoes and goat cheese for this side. Be sure to use good quality goat cheese-it makes all the difference. -Holly Battiste, Barrington, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus, tomatoes and walnuts in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat., Roast until asparagus is crisp-tender, 15-20 minutes, turning vegetables occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with basil before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 173mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic exchanges
ROASTED TOMATOES WITH GARLIC
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place a piece of aluminum foil over a baking sheet.
- Place the tomatoes and garlic into a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the grape tomatoes in the preheated oven until the skins pop and start to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63.6 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 9.4 mg
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND GARLIC
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus, tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Transfer to oven and roast until asparagus are tender and tomatoes begin to caramelize, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
ROASTED BALSAMIC ASPARAGUS & CHERRY TOMATOES
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season, then toss everything together. Bake for 15 mins until the asparagus is cooked through. Serve topped with the feta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
ROAST TOMATOES WITH ASPARAGUS & BLACK OLIVES
- Preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Spread the tomatoes out on a large baking tray and prick each one with a fork. Sprinkle with olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and scatter with the garlic. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Lay asparagus flat in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Splash with 3 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roll the spears until they're hot and evenly coated with oil.
- Remove tomatoes from oven and pour off the excess juice. Push tomatoes to one side of tray and lay asparagus next to them. Return to oven and roast for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the olives before serving warm or at room temperature. Vegetables can be done up to two hours before serving and kept at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.18 milligram of sodium
OVEN-ROASTED PARMESAN AND GARLIC CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour olive oil in the bottom of a 13x9" baking dish.
- Add tomatoes and stir around until all tomatoes are covered.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley, grated cheese, and garlic salt.
- Bake tomatoes for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes from the oven, preheat the broiler, and return tomatoes to the broiler for 2 minutes until the tomatoes begin to split and the cheese begins to color.
- Serve immediately.
ASPARAGUS WITH TOMATOES
This is a delicious way to take advantage of early spring's flavorful asparagus. A great dish to accompany large, busy meals, as most of the work can be done ahead of time and the asparagus reheated with the tomatoes and garlic at the last minute while the roast (or whatever else) is resting. Also a delicious preparation for green beans in place of the asparagus.
Provided by KEANSOR
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the asparagus in a large skillet and fill with about 1 inch of water. Cover the pan and set over high heat. When the water comes to a boil, cook for 2 minutes or until the asparagus is bright green and almost tender.
- In a separate skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add the tomato to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Add asparagus to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes, until hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63.4 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Fat 3.6 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 4.8 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
GARLIC ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss. Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Adjust the seasoning, to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.4, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 1, Sodium 21.7, Carbohydrate 7, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 2, Protein 3.8
PAN-ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH CHERRY TOMATOES AND BLACK OLIVES
- 1. 1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and garlic in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic turns golden around edges but does not darken, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and olives; cook until tomatoes begin to break down and release liquid, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to bowl and cover with foil. Rinse skillet with water and dry well with paper towels. 2. 2. Add the butter and remaining oil in the skillet. When butter has melted, add half of asparagus to skillet with tips pointed in one direction; add remaining spears with tips pointed in one direction. Using tongs, distribute spears in even layer (spears will not quite fit into single layer); cover and cook until asparagus is bright green and still crisp,about 5 minutes. 3. 3. Uncover and increase heat to high; season asparagus with salt and pepper. Cook until spears are tender and well browned along one side, 5 to 7 minutes, using tongs to occasionally move spears from center of pan to edge of pan to ensure all are browned. Transfer asparagus to serving dish, top with tomato mixture. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper; sprinkle with basil and Parmesan. Serve immediately. 4. To Serve 2-3: Cut all ingredient amounts in half. Cook asparagus in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, covered, for 3 minutes. Remove cover and cook over medium-high heat until tender and browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Do not adjust heat when cooking garnishes; however, cooking times for garnishes should be reduced by 1 to 2 minutes.
More about "roasted asparagus with cherry tomatoes and garlic recipes"
ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC AND CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dish, SaladServings 2Total Time 20 mins
- Discard 2 inch of stems from bottom half of asparagus, dice the rest into 1 inch pieces. Also slice the cherry tomato in halves.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and let saute for 1 minute. Now add oregano, asparagus and saute for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes or till asparagus are tender and tomatoes have mellowed a bit. Mix in lemon juice and remove from heat. Garnish with cilantro leaves, serve warm or at room temperature.
ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Servings 1Total Time 40 minsCategory Cheap & CheerfulCalories 389 per serving
- Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well.
- Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATOES WITH GARLIC AND ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 17 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 113 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or grease it thoroughly with additional olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your asparagus and cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet, then drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt & pepper, then sprinkle the minced garlic and Parmesan cheese directly over your asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
- Roast in your preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the asparagus has reached your desired level of tenderness. Serve immediately.
OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS RECIPE WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES ...
Ratings 18Calories 176 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, salt, black pepper and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Pour the oil mixture over the ingredients on the sheet pan and toss gently to coat.
- Bake 15-17 minutes (depending on the thickness) or until asparagus is just tender but not overcooked.
ROASTED GARLIC SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS RECIPE | CHEFDEHOME.COM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 274 per serving
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need two half or 1 full size baking sheet for roasting. Set aside.
- Trim the hard ends of asparagus. (about 1-2 inch). Place asparagus in sheet pan. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on the top. Toss asparagus to coat in oil. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of the black pepper. Arrange half of asparagus on one side of first sheet pan, second half in second sheet pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add shrimp and drizzle remaining 1.5 tbsp of the olive oil on the top. Now, add paprika, minced garlic, oregano, 1/2 tsp of salt and black pepper. Toss to coat shrimp in oil and seasonings. Transfer seasoned shrimp into prepared baking sheets. Equally divide in two sheets and place on the other side of the asparagus.
- Add cherry tomatoes in now empty bowl that had shrimp. Coat tomatoes in any remaining oil and seasoning from the bowl. Scatter tomatoes on sheet pan or place between asparagus and shrimp in single layer.
OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND TOMATOES - HEALTHIER STEPS
Ratings 5Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Main Course
- Spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes. or until asparagus are tender. Serve immediately.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH GARLIC CHERRY TOMATOES AND BASIL
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory VegetablesTotal Time 20 mins See details »
ROASTED TOMATOES WITH GARLIC - VIDHYA’S VEGETARIAN KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Appetizer, SidesCalories 158 per serving
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and preheat the oven at 400 deg F. Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Place the garlic heads in the tray as well. (I did not trim the ends and placed it as is)
- Now bake the tomatoes at 400 deg F for 50 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered. After 50 minutes, let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove it from the oven. Let the tomatoes and garlic cool. Take the garlic heads and gently squeeze out the garlic cloves and discard the skins.
- Store the roasted tomatoes along with garlic in air-tight containers or mason jar. (You can save the olive oil separately for pasta and salads or save it along with the tomatoes). Refer to the post for storing suggestions.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND TOMATOES (WITH FETA) - WHERE IS MY SPOON
5/5 (1)Calories 291 per servingCategory Main Dish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray or roasting tin with baking paper, if desired.
- Remove the woody, lower third of the asparagus stalks. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Place both vegetables on the baking tray, add the fennel seeds, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well with your hands.
- Roast for about 12-15 minutes or until the asparagus is done to your liking. It should still be firm to the bite. Crumble the feta over the vegetables and serve immediately.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS, TOMATOES, AND ONIONS RECIPE | HEALTH.COM
Servings 8Calories 66 per serving
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, and sprinkle with sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and golden, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus and discard. Combine with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spread asparagus evenly on prepared pans.
- Place tomatoes in the bowl that held the asparagus, and toss to coat them in remaining oil and salt. Add onion.
ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (20)Total Time 35 minsCategory Side DishCalories 82 per serving See details »
SPAGHETTI PRIMAVERA WITH ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND TOMATOES ...
Reviews 1Servings 4Cuisine ItalianCategory Pasta
- Take the asparagus and cut tips off and cut the stem into about 2 cm lengths. Toss into a pan and add in roasted tomatoes and onion. Make sure to get all those lovely roasting juices into the pan. Drizzle in some olive oil.
ASPARAGUS WITH BALSAMIC TOMATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (45)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 69 per serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar; cook 3 minutes. Stir in salt. Arrange asparagus on a platter; top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.
- Raisin and Pine Nut variation: Omit tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, and goat cheese. Cook 1/3 cup sliced red onion and 2 tablespoons pine nuts in oil for 4 minutes. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons orange juice, 3 tablespoons raisins, and 2 teaspoons honey; cook 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon orange rind. Spoon over asparagus; sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
PAN-ROASTED ASPARAGUS WITH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS AND CHERRY ...
Servings 4-6Total Time 50 mins See details »
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH TOMATOES, GARLIC, ASPARAGUS ...
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
ROASTED ASPARAGUS AND CHERRY TOMATOES WITH A BALSAMIC ...
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
CHERRY TOMATO PENNE | PLANT-BASED RECIPES
See details »
You'll also love