SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs in single layer in 2-quart saucepan; add enough cold water so it is at least 1 inch above eggs. Heat to boiling; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 18 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Let stand in ice water 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs; cut lengthwise in half. Slip out yolks; place in medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork until smooth. Reserve 1 teaspoon green part of onions for garnish. Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper sauce and remaining green onions into mashed yolks. Fold in shrimp.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture, heaping it lightly. Just before serving, top with cocktail sauce and reserved green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Deviled Egg, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS
These little babies are wonderful! Serve them at your next party and watch 'em disappear. The shrimp cooks down into the butter. The touch of Old Bay seasoning is what makes these really good. Yum yum!
Provided by Tony G.
Categories Seafood Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Boil eggs for 15 minutes; cool in fridge for an hour. Peel and slice longwise reserving yolks.
- 2. Sauté shrimp with butter and onions, adding pinch of old bay for about 4 minutes.
- 3. Remove shrimp and chop in small pieces.
- 4. Add shrimp; butter mixture, mayo, pickle relish and mustard to yolks and mix well.
- 5. Add yolk mixture to resealable bag, snip corner.
- 6. Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with parsley and old bay. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS
This is part of a salad recipe that was in Family Circle Magazine. I am also posting the salad recipe. It is called Shrimp Deviled Egg Salad. The deviled eggs are great in the salad, yet good enough to eat all by themselves.
Provided by islandgirl77551
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut peeled eggs in half lenghtwise.
- Scoop yolks out into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add mayonniase,dijon mustard,dill,lemon juice,garlic salt,pepper and shrimp to egg yolks and stir to blend completely.
- Fill each egg white with yolk mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
SHRIMP AND DILL DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Set aside whites.
- In a medium bowl, mash egg yolks with a fork. Mix together with mayonnaise, shrimp, green onions, fresh dill weed, lime juice, prepared Dijon-style mustard, hot pepper sauce and ground black pepper.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white. Garnish with fresh dill weed. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.9 g, Cholesterol 113.2 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 102.9 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain. Cool the eggs under cold running water. Peel once cold. Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Gently mash the yolks with a fork.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the shrimp, green onion, and garlic powder in the melted butter until, about 4 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a cutting board and mince. Stir 3/4 cup of the minced shrimp and any remaining liquid from the skillet into the egg yolks; reserve remaining shrimp for garnish. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, and hot sauce; mix well. Scoop the mixture into a resealable plastic bag, seal the bag, and snip a corner off the bag with scissors to make a piping bag.
- Gently squeeze about 1 1/2 tablespoon of filling into each egg white half. Garnish each deviled egg with a few pieces of the reserved chopped shrimp and a pinch of the chopped parsley; chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 103.2 mg, Fat 6.5 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 133.9 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "shrimp deviled eggs recipes"
BEST SHRIMP COCKTAIL DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO …
Category AppetizersTotal Time 30 mins
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Prepare an ice bath. Add shrimp to simmering water and cook until shrimp is opaque and pink, about 2 minutes.
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
5/5 (541)Servings 4Cuisine ContinentalTotal Time 45 mins
CREOLE SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - DIY JOY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SHRIMP DILLED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.5/5 (2)Calories 90 per servingServings 12
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half; garnish with reserved shrimp and dill sprig. Cover; refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
SHRIMP REMOULADE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - BLUE PLATE MAYONNAISE
5/5 (3)Category Deviled EggsServings 6
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks and set whites aside. Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine mayonnaise, shrimp, Remoulade Sauce, scallions, parsley, lemon juice and zest, salt and cayenne pepper and mix well. Add egg yolks and stir until well combined.
DEVILED EGGS WITH PICKLED SHRIMP RECIPE - BOBBY FLAY ...
5/5 (1)Category Deviled EggsServings 24Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients except the shrimp and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderately low heat for 5 minutes; let cool completely.
- In a large saucepan, cover the eggs with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderately high heat for 8 minutes. Drain the water and shake the pan gently to crack the eggs. Chill the eggs slightly under cold running water, then peel them under running water. Pat dry.
DEVILED EGGS WITH OLD BAY SHRIMP RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY ...
5/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 158 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine cooked and peeled shrimp with 1 cup of white wine vinegar, refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut eggs in half, and add egg yolks to a medium bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Distribute the filling into the egg whites evenly. To make the eggs more festive, add the filling to a piping bag fitted with a large star attachment.
CREOLE SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 24Total Time 45 minsCategory Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.) Add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cook 1 minute. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place eggs under cold running water until just cool enough to handle. Tap eggs on the counter until cracks form; peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash together yolks, yogurt, and next 9 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves.
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS | THE BLOND COOK
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 24
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, shrimp, salt, pepper and Old Bay seasoning and stir well to combine.
CAJUN SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - SEASONED TO TASTE
Reviews 8Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Peel eggs, slice in half and in a medium sized bowl, add egg yolks. Place halved egg whites on paper towels to dry.
- In medium sized pan on medium/high heat, add olive oil. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel.Add Ole Bay, stir until well coated.
DEVILED EGGS WITH SHRIMP FILLING (KREVETITäIDISEGA MUNAD ...
5/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory Very Low CarbsCalories 52 per serving
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - MY COLOMBIAN RECIPES
Ratings 19Servings 10Cuisine InternationalCategory Appetizer
- Put the eggs in a saucepan and half fill with water. Set over medium heat. When the water bubbles gently, reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- When the eggs are cool enough to handle, take them out of the water. Carefully peel off the eggshell.
- Put the eggs on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut each egg in half lengthwise. Use a soup spoon to scoop the yolks out of the eggs and into a bowl. Put the egg white halves on a serving platter and set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, onions, cumin, lime juice and mustard to the bowl with the yolks. Use the spoon to mash them all together into a paste. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - COOKIN CANUCK - APPETIZER OR …
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Appetizers, BrunchCalories 55 per serving
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl.
- Set aside 12 of the shrimp. Chop the remaining shrimp. Stir the chopped shrimp into the egg, along with the garlic powder and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Fill the egg white halves with the mashed egg mixture. Place one shrimp on top of each stuffed egg.
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE (WITH TONS OF MIX-IN IDEAS!)
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the egg yolks and transfer them to a food processor or mixing bowl if you don’t have a processor; set the egg whites aside.
- If using a mixing bowl, mash the egg yolks completely until they form a fine powder before adding the rest of the ingredients and mixing until smooth. If using a food processor, add all of the ingredients to the egg yolks (no need to process first), then process until smooth. If the mixture seems too thick, add a drizzle of olive oil. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. If refrigerating at this point, keep in mind the flavors will mellow once refrigerated.
- Use a piping bag with a large tip or a plastic bag with the corner snipped to fill the egg white cavity with the yolk mixture. Chill for 30 minutes, time permitting.
- Sprinkle each deviled egg with crumbled bacon, chives and optional paprika or Cajun seasoning. Serve immediately.
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Seafood AppetizersServings 12
SHRIMP FILLED DEVILED EGGS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DEVILED EGGS WITH SHRIMP, JALAPEñO, AND RADISH RECIPE
Category Appetizers And Hors D'oeuvres, SnacksTotal Time 30 mins
CURRIED SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS | RECIPELION.COM
Category AppetizersEstimated Reading Time 1 min
SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS RECIPE FOR A HEALTHY & EASY KETO APPETIZER
Servings 12Total Time 15 mins
490 DEVILED EGGS IDEAS IN 2022 | DEVILED EGGS, DEVILED ...
DEVILED EGGS WITH BACON AND CREOLE SHRIMP "HOLIDAY RECIPE ...
LA JACKSON'S DEVILED SHRIMP DIP | EDIBLE NASHVILLE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #side-dishes #eggs-dairy #seafood #finger-food #holiday-event #shrimp #eggs #dietary #shellfish #brunch #taste-mood #savory #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make shrimp and egg salad?Remove shrimp and chop in small pieces. Add shrimp; butter mixture, mayo, pickle relish and mustard to yolks and mix well. Add yolk mixture to resealable bag, snip corner.
How do you make a deviled egg salad?Directions. Gently squeeze about 1 1/2 tablespoon of filling into each egg white half. Garnish each deviled egg with a few pieces of the reserved chopped shrimp and a pinch of the chopped parsley; chill for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving. Deviled egg-topped layered fresh salad! Devilishly delicious “everything” eggs!
How do you make mashed shrimp with egg yolks?Slip out yolks; place in medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork until smooth. Reserve 1 teaspoon green part of onions for garnish. Stir mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper sauce and remaining green onions into mashed yolks. Fold in shrimp.
How to cook shrimp and egg boil?Step-by-Step Boil eggs for 15 minutes; cool in fridge for an hour. Peel and slice longwise reserving yolks. Sauté shrimp with butter and onions, adding pinch of old bay for about 4 minutes. Remove shrimp and chop in small pieces. Add shrimp; butter mixture, mayo, pickle relish and mustard to yolks and mix well.