With roasted veggies, asiago cheese and plenty of dill, this frittata is packed with spring flavors. It looks impressive, but it's really a snap to make. -Diane Higgins, Tampa, Florida
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In small bowl, combine leek and asparagus. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. , Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to 350°., Place mushrooms on the bottom of a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with roasted vegetables and cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over cheese., Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Tender-crisp asparagus and bright-red bell peppers flavor this easy egg dish. A gentle flip at the end of cooking turns both sides golden brown.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and bell pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender. Remove from heat; place cooked vegetables in medium bowl. Stir egg product, basil and salt into vegetables.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2 teaspoons oil and the egg mixture. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned and top is set, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to bottom of skillet.
- Place skillet-size heatproof plate, upside down, on top of skillet. Turn plate and skillet over; slide frittata back into skillet, browned side up. Cook until bottom is lightly browned. Invert onto serving plate if desired. Cut into wedges.
SPRING VEGETABLE FRITTATA FOR MOTHER
It always feels a little wrong making a frittata with freshly cooked vegetables, since the whole point of the dish is to use up leftovers, but seeing as we're making this for a Mother's Day brunch special, we'll make an exception. Make sure all your vegetables are tender, hot, and well seasoned before adding your eggs, and not a lot can go wrong.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in heavy 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook leek with a pinch of salt, stirring occasionally, until leeks soften and start to turn translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Add jalapeno and zucchini; season with pinch of salt. Cook until zucchini start to get tender and pale green, about 5 minutes. Add asparagus and cook until bright green, about 1 minute. Add spinach and another pinch of salt, cooking until wilted, 1 minute. Stir in cooked potatoes and heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Crack 12 large eggs into a bowl. Add cayenne, salt, and pepper. Whisk for at least 30 seconds. Pour eggs into over vegetables in skillet over medium heat. Add 3 ounces of crumbled goat cheese; stir lightly until evenly distributed. Top with remaining cheese. Remove from heat.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, 12 to 15 minutes. When nearly set, turn on broiler. Broil frittata until top browns, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool slightly; serve warm.
SPRING PEA FRITTATA
Recipe From epicurious.com
Categories Egg Vegetable Breakfast Brunch Bake Sauté Vegetarian Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Ricotta Mint Spring Cookie Sugar Conscious Kidney Friendly Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof sauté pan over medium heat. Add the leek and sauté until soft, then add the peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon water.
- 4. Add the eggs and half the mint to the pan, season with the salt and pepper, and cook, lifting the edges with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow to the bottom. When the frittata is partly cooked (7 to 10 minutes), sprinkle on the ricotta and transfer the pan to the oven.
- 5. Bake until puffed, golden, and set, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly. Garnish with the remaining mint to taste and serve.
FRITTATA WITH SPRING VEGETABLES
Thick and hearty, Alex's frittata is like one big delicious egg-y pie. Serve as a meatless main for any meal of the day, and mix and match with your favorite cheeses and seasonal vegetables.
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Alex Guarnaschelli
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the cream, salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire and whisk to blend.
- Heat a 10 to 12-inch cast iron (or other heavy-bottomed) skillet and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the oil begins to smoke ever so slightly, add the asparagus. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute until some of the liquid starts to escape.
- Stir in the scallions, arugula and cheeses into the egg mixture and pour into the skillet over the asparagus.
- Place the skillet on the center rack of the oven and cook until firm around the edges but still somewhat loose in the middle, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to "rest" for a few minutes before serving. Toss the tomatoes with salt, pepper, the remaining olive oil and the lemon juice and sprinkle them on top of the frittata just before serving.
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation occasion for-1-or-2 very-low-carbs omelets-and-frittatas breakfast lunch eggs-dairy vegetables easy beginner-cook dinner-party holiday-event kid-friendly spring eggs dietary low-sodium seasonal comfort-food low-carb ramadan low-in-something brunch taste-mood number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about "spring frittata recipes"
HOW TO MAKE A FRITTATA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
2019-04-15 · Spring Veggie with Asparagus; Mixed Mushroom & Tarragon; Caprese, with Cherry Tomatoes & Basil ; Frittata Tips. Follow these tips and tricks to make an A+ frittata …
- Whisk the eggs, almond milk, garlic, and salt until well combined. Set aside. Follow the instructions to make one of the vegetable variations below:
- Broccoli Feta: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 10 or 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions, broccoli, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender but still bright green, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in the smoked paprika, then add the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute. Sprinkle with the feta and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Season to taste and serve.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach: Heat ½ tablespoon olive oil in a 10 or 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the roasted red peppers and spinach. Sauté until the spinach is wilted, then add the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute. Sprinkle with the feta and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Season to taste and serve.
SHEET PAN FRITTATA WITH SPRING GREENS | THE VIEW FROM ...
2019-04-08 · A Sunday stroll through the farmers market inspired this Sheet Pan Frittata with Spring Greens…I found all sorts of early spring veggies, but finally settled on dandelion greens, baby asparagus, snap peas, chives, and pea sprouts. Along with the radishes and creamy goat cheese, my frittata is pretty much spring …
- Whisk your eggs together in a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with the balloon whisk. No need to whisk vigorously, just beat them so all the eggs are well broken up and combined. Blend in the Parmesan cheese, chives, salt, pepper, dandelion greens, and cream.
- Take out the hot pan from the oven and add the olive oil to lightly grease. Scatter the asparagus and peas across the surface. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the top, and gently ease it into all four corners. Arrange the baby radishes across the surface, and then add the goat cheese.
- Put the pan in the middle shelf of the oven, close the door, and turn it down to 375F. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until puffed, golden around the edges, and set in the middle. It will just be beginning to pull away from the edges of the pan. Don't over cook these eggs, it's better to take them out sooner than later. If your oven runs hot, pay special attention.
9 EASY AND DELICIOUS FRITTATA RECIPES WE'D EAT AT ...
2013-12-14 · Much like a quiche, frittatas begin with a mixture of milk and eggs. From there, frittata recipes can be made with any combination of veggies, meats, or …
THE ONLY FRITTATA RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED | EPICURIOUS
Here's your basic frittata recipe. First, preheat your oven to 350°F. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a a 10" oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add ½ cup diced onions. …
HEALTHY SPRING VEGETABLE FRITTATA RECIPE | EAT THIS NOT THAT
2019-07-09 · Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add asparagus, leek, and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add …
SPRING FRITTATA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-20 · Add 3/4 cup ricotta, 1 teaspoon chopped thyme, and salt and pepper. Saute 1 cup shredded zucchini in an ovenproof nonstick skillet with oil. Add the egg mixture; …
BEST SPRING HERB FRITTATA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A SPRING ...
2019-05-02 · In food processor, pulse scallions, parsley, cilantro, dill, tarragon and 2 tablespoons oil until evenly and finely chopped. Add to bowl with eggs along with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and...
- In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. In food processor, pulse scallions, parsley, cilantro, dill, tarragon and 2 tablespoons oil until evenly and finely chopped.
SPRING VEGETABLE FRITTATA RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
2016-04-08 · Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add the asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and tomatoes; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes burst and the broccoli …
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add the asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and tomatoes; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes burst and the broccoli softens, 5 minutes more.
- Whisk together the eggs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ½ teaspoon of the pepper. Pour over the vegetables in the skillet and cook, stirring gently, until the eggs just begin to set, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake until the center is set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar and the remaining salt, pepper, and oil in a large bowl. Toss with the watercress to coat. Cut the frittata into wedges. Serve with the watercress and bread.
SPRING GREEN FRITTATA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2018-07-29 · In a small bowl combine the eggs, egg whites, milk, chives and pepper: stir in 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Step 2 In an 8-inch nonstick broiler proof skillet heat oil over medium. Add asparagus …
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl combine the eggs, egg whites, milk, chives and pepper: stir in 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
- In an 8-inch nonstick broiler proof skillet heat oil over medium. Add asparagus and green onions; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add spinach and garlic; cook 30 seconds or just until spinach is wilted.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Place skillet under broiler 4 to 5 inches from heat. Broil 1 minute or just until top is set and cheese is melted. Top with tomato.
SPRING FRITTATA WITH SWISS CHARD, ASPARAGUS AND PEAS ...
2019-07-02 · Usher in spring with a frittata made of some of the season’s best vegetables. This baked egg dish is loaded with fresh veggies, feta cheese and fresh thyme. Yield: Serves 12. July 02, 2019. Cook Time: 25 mins | Recipe Difficulty: Easy | Vegetarian, One Pot. SPRING FRITTATA WITH SWISS CHARD, …
- Heat oil in a 12 inch cast iron frypan over medium heat. Add asparagus and onion and sauté until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add Swiss chard, peas and garlic; sauté until Swiss chard is wilted, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add 3/4 cup cheese; stir to combine.
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a medium bowl. Stir in salt, thyme, nutmeg and cayenne. Pour egg mixture into frypan. Top with remaining cheese.
SPRING ASPARAGUS FRITTATA WITH CRèME FRAîCHE | THE MODERN ...
2016-06-04 · A Spring Frittata Recipe For Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Our favorite thing about egg recipes, especially frittatas, is that they make wonderful meal options any time of the day! We enjoy serving (and eating) this frittata recipe for breakfast, brunch, lunch and even sometimes as a light dinner, paired with a simple green salad. Frittatas are one of the easiest back-pocket recipes …
- Preheat oven to 375°F.In a 10” nonstick, ovenproof skillet (such as cast iron) heat olive oil over medium heat
- Turn off heat and remove asparagus and set aside on a plate.In a medium bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper
SPRING FRITTATA WITH LEEKS, ASPARAGUS, AND SWEET POTATO ...
2020-03-19 · Introducing an easy and flavorful frittata recipe made with vibrant spring produce!. Inspired in part by our Egg-Free Frittata, this 9-ingredient, dairy-free recipe is made with our crowd-pleasing macadamia nut cheese.. For fresh produce, we chose asparagus, sweet potato, leeks, and dill. But it’s a versatile recipe …
- Heat a large (12-inch) skillet over medium heat (we prefer cast iron or nonstick // stainless steel tends to stick // if adjusting serving size, adjust size of cooking pan as needed).
- Once hot, add the oil and swirl to coat. Make sure the sides of the pan are coated as well so the eggs don’t stick when added later on.
- Add the sweet potato and leek and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Stir to coat. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then shake into an even layer.
SPRING VEGETABLE FRITTATA | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
2021-03-31 · In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs over the half of the vegetables in the pan. Cook on the stove for 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining vegetables on top, then …
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C. Heat the oil in a 10-inch oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add the leek and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add the frozen peas, baby spinach, salt and pepper, and saute another 1-2 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted. Remove 1/3 of the vegetables to a plate (optional, but it makes for a prettier frittata), and make sure the remaining half of vegetables is evenly spread out.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs over the half of the vegetables in the pan. Cook on the stove for 2-3 minutes.
RECIPE: SPRING FRITTATA WITH MINT OIL | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
2019-04-15 · Method. Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas mark 5. Toss the sweet potato in a little rapeseed oil and season with black pepper. Roast for about 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside. Defrost the peas. Wilt the spinach in a frying pan with a …
SPRING VEGETABLE FRITTATA RECIPE | GET CRACKING
Recipes Spring Vegetable Frittata. This fresh vegetable frittata is perfect for a crowd – serve it for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Serves: 8. Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 25 min. Ingredients. Nutrition Facts. Calories 150 . Fat 10 g. Saturated Fat 3.5 g. Trans Fat 0 g. Sodium 170 mg. Sugars 3 g. Protein 9 g. Fibre 2 g. Carbohydrate 5 g. Nutrition Facts. 8 eggs; 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk ...
BRUNCH RECIPE: SPRING FRITTATA WITH ASPARAGUS & RADISHES ...
2020-01-29 · When ready to cook the frittata, heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Heat the oven to 350°F. Add a generous swirl of olive oil to the hot skillet. Pour in the egg mixture and turn the heat down to …
SPRING FRITTATA | TRAEGER GRILLS
Recipes; Spring Frittata; Traeger Kitchen. Spring Frittata. Print. Prep Time 15 Minutes. Cook Time 20 Minutes. Effort. Pellets Oak. Great for breakfast, lunch, or a light dinner, this "Spring Frittata" features iconic springtime ingredients like fresh asparagus, ham, and chives. Customize it to your liking with other ingredients or flavor themes. Ingredients. How many people are you serving? 6 ...
SPRING FRITTATA - CHATELAINE
2005-04-01 · Spring frittata. Chatelaine. 5 . PREP TIME. 20 min Makes. 9 -inch (23-cm) frittatas, for 12 wedges * PLUS Cooking time: 3 minutes, Baking Time: 35 minutes Andreas Trauttmansdorff Ingredients 1 ...
SPRING FRITTATA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with 1/2 tsp. salt until well blended. Stir in the Parmesan, chives and tarragon. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and top with the Swiss cheese. Bake until the custard is set and lightly browned on top, about 35 minutes.
SPRING FRITTATA RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
2012-04-10 · Spring Frittata. Prep 20 min; Total 20 min; Servings 4; Tender-crisp asparagus and bright-red bell peppers flavour this easy egg dish. A gentle flip at the end of cooking turns both sides golden brown. April 10, 2012 Ingredients. 4 tsp (20 mL) olive oil ; 1/2 lb (250 g) asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces ; 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced ; 2 cartons (250 mL each ...
SPRING FRITTATA | RECIPE | RECIPES, FRITTATA RECIPES, FOOD
Apr 21, 2012 - Italian frittatas are traditionally made by combining various ingredients with eggs and cooking the mixture on the stove top. Here, the process is simplified by baking the frittata in the oven. If you like, sauté extra whole asparagus spears and peas for garnish.
See details ››
A TASTY FRITTATA RECIPE - 101COOKBOOKS.COM
2021-07-28 · Set aside. In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with a small pinch of salt. Set aside. In a (small) 8 1/2-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat add the olive oil, onion, and another pinch of salt. Saute, stirring constantly, until the onion starts to brown, 5 - 7 minutes.
See details ››
FRITTATA RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
Easy and fast, our frittata recipes are packed with protein, and ideal for using up leftovers. A breakfast frittata might include bacon or sausage, or cheese and plenty of vegetables, like spinach, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, a tasty mix of greens, and lots more. Most Popular. md105417_0210_fritatta4.jpg. Potato-Onion Frittata . Rating: 3.15 stars. 2 . This substantial frittata is an all-in-one ...
See details ››