- Combine lime zest and 2 tablespoons sugar in a food processor. Pulse until combined. Set aside.
- Place lime juice, strawberries, rum, 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar, depending on the sweetness of your strawberries, and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Rub the rims of four glasses with a lime wedge, dip rims in lime sugar, and fill glasses with daiquiri.
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH
Cool and refreshing summer slush. Great use for those fresh strawberries as they make a nice addition to leave them quartered in the drink mix. For those of you that don't like to chew a drink, make sure to chop the berries smaller. Yield depends on the glasses used to serve and prep time is freezing time.
Provided by LAURIE
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix jello and Kool-aid with the hot water to dissolve.
- Add to all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Stir well.
- Return to freezer and leave for 4-6 hours before serving, stirring every hour or so to slush it up.
- Serve cold in tall glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.6, Fat 0.3, Sodium 84.1, Carbohydrate 82, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 76.2, Protein 1.9
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI
- In a blender, combine the frozen strawberries, rum, lime juice and sugar. Blend until smooth and divide among 6 highball or hurricane-style glasses. Garnish each glass with a strawberry slice and serve immediately.
BEST STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI
- In a blender, combine ice, sugar and strawberries. Pour in lime juice, lemon juice, rum and lemon-lime soda. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16.3 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 6.5 mg, Sugar 13.6 g
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH WITH HONEYDEW MELON
- Purée frozen berries, corn syrup, rum to taste, and lime juice in a blender until slushy. Spoon into 6 (8-ounce) wineglasses or other stemmed shallow glasses and top with melon.
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI
This slushy cocktail is best made when strawberries are in season and at their ripest. With just four ingredients you can whip up this thirst quencher in 10 minutes.
Provided by Miriam Nice
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Blend the strawberries then push the resulting puree through a sieve to remove some of the seeds. Tip the sieved puree into the blender again and add the ice, rum and lime juice. Blend again and divide the mixture between 2 Martini glasses.
- Thread the lime slices and strawberry halves onto the cocktail sticks and place onto the edge of the glass, serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219 calories, Fat 1 grams fat, SaturatedFat 0.1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 17 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS
Blend this refreshing pink drink to serve on a hot summer day, for a barbecue or during your Mexican-themed party.-Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the rum, limeade concentrate, strawberries and ice. Cover and process until smooth and thickened (use more ice for thicker daiquiris). Pour into cocktail glasses. , To garnish each daiquiri, cut a 1/2-in. slit into the tip of a strawberry; position berry on rim of glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- Bring a large pot of water and sugar to boil. Cool. Stir in daiquiri mix, vodka, orange juice and strawberries. Transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container, and freeze until mixture is to your desired consistency.
- To serve: Pour into a chilled glass, approximately 2/3 cup of the slush mixture and 1/3 cup of lemon-lime soda. Delicious.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1059 calories, Carbohydrate 229.7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 83.9 mg, Sugar 159.2 g
VIRGIN SLUSH STRAWBERRY DAQUIRI
A virgin strawberry daiquiri is the perfect drink for everyone who just loves the taste of Strawberry Daiquiri, but prefers not to drink alcohol. This is for one but will easily multiply.
Provided by Annacia
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add lime juice, strawberries, vanilla and sugar to a blender.
- Blend until smooth then add the ice and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 42.2, Fat 0.3, Sodium 1.6, Carbohydrate 10.4, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 5.8, Protein 0.7
More about "strawberry daiquiri slush recipes"
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI!! | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (10)Calories 238 per servingCategory Cocktails
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
Ratings 3Calories 125 per servingCategory Drink
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - RECIPE FOR THE BEST FROZEN COCKTAIL
THE ULTIMATE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SHOTS RECIPE - THRILLIST
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE - SUMMER SLUSH AT
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH INSTRUCTIONS - MY TURN FOR US
RECIPE FOR STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
QUICK AND EASY STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE - LAVA CRAFT COCKTAIL …
EASY FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A ... - DELISH
10 BEST STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPES | YUMMLY
FROZEN AND SHAKEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPES - THE …
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - SHAKE DRINK REPEAT
EASY STRAWBERRY SLUSHIE RECIPE FOR KIDS OR STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI …
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - COOKING AT NOON
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI | FEASTY
STRAWBERRY SLUSH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI MOCKTAIL - SPLASH OF TASTE
STRAWBERRY SLUSH RECIPE
9 STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS WITH VODKA (+MIXES AND READY-TO-DRINK …
STRAWBERRY MARGARITA & STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI MIXING GUIDE
RECIPE STRAWBERRY FERNET DAIQUIRI — KELVIN SLUSH CO.
NOTHING LIKE AN ICE COLD DAIQUIRI RECIPE TO CHILL YOU OUT - TIPSY …
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - PINCH OF NOM
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE - BBC FOOD
FROZEN STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI SLUSH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
10 BEST STRAWBERRY RUM DAIQUIRI RECIPES | YUMMLY
STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI WINE SLUSH MIX - THE WINE SLUSHIE GUY
BEST STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - SPLASH OF TASTE - VEGETARIAN RECIPES
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE SLUSHIE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI - KELVIN SLUSH CO.
STRAWBERRY SLUSH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
#course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #beverages #fruit #american #easy #no-cook #beginner-cook #dinner-party #cocktails #punch #freezer #seasonal #inexpensive #berries #strawberries #brunch #to-go #equipment #technique
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Recipe - Summer Slush at it’s best!42K views-01:26
How to make your own strawberry daiquiri slush53K views-01:46
Strawberry daiquiri recipe - KitchenAid729 views-00:41
Strawberry Daiquiri Classic & Frozen - How to make a Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Recipe (Popular)281K views-02:07
Best Strawberry Daiquiri161 views-00:51
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make strawberry daiquiri?Place lime juice, strawberries, rum, 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar, depending on the sweetness of your strawberries, and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth. Step 3 Rub the rims of four glasses with a lime wedge, dip rims in lime sugar, and fill glasses with daiquiri. Advertisement Reviews Add Rating & Review Back to Strawberry Daiquiri
How do you make a strawberry slush drink?Stir in daiquiri mix, vodka, orange juice and strawberries. Transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container, and freeze until mixture is to your desired consistency. To serve: Pour into a chilled glass, approximately 2/3 cup of the slush mixture and 1/3 cup of lemon-lime soda.
How do you make daiquiris in a blender?Place all items in the blender starting with the frozen strawberries. Run the blender on high for about 30 seconds or until slush. Pour and garnish with fresh lime or strawberry. Typically, daiquiris are made with white rum, but if you prefer a dark rum feel free to substitute – it’ll taste great either way!
What is the alcohol content of a frozen strawberry daiquiri?The frozen strawberry daiquiri is going to have a considerably lower alcohol content because a full cup of ice is used to make it. If an 80-proof rum and Cointreau is used, the frozen daiquiri would be about 9 percent ABV (18 proof). The shaken daiquiri is a little more potent at around 20 percent ABV (40 proof).