TEQUILA LIME MARINADE
This marinade has a little kick to it. It's best if used to marinate overnight. I slow cook chicken in a crock pot in marinate for 8 hours and then add to red chili. I won a chili cook off using this recipe.
Provided by wire1ess
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let the mixture sit, preferably overnight, but at least for 2 to 3 hours.
- Shake the mixture well, then reserve 1/2 cup to use as a baste.
- Marinate white meats such as chicken or pork for up to 2 hours. Fish and shellfish should marinate for 45 minutes. Shake the food often while it marinates.
- When grilling marinated food, use reserved marinade as a baste during the second half of cooking.
- Discard used marinade when you start cooking.
This came from Bon Appetit and is just superb!!! I can't stress how wonderful this marinade is!!! It originally calls to be a beef marinade, but I think would be good with pork or chicken, too.
Provided by crispychick
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 4 lbs meat, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine ingredients and marinate meat for 2-4 hours.
- (If a flank steak, do even longer- up to overnight).
TEQUILA LIME MARINATED SHRIMP
- In a small saucepan combine tequilla, lime juice and honey. Bring just to a boil to melt honey and evaporate most of the alcohol. Set aside.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Add lemon, onion, bay leaves and peppercorns to boiling water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salad shrimp and simmer until shrimp are thawed, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain shrimp and place in bowl. Add Tequilla mixture, cilantro and jalapeno to shrimp and toss.
- Chill in refrigerator, covered until ready to use or for a quick chill, place bowl over ice. Serve on platter with endive spears, crackers or alone with toothpicks for spearing.
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat a grill with coals and brush the rack with oil to prevent the chicken from sticking. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, sprinkle well with salt and pepper, and grill them skin-side down for about 5 minutes, until nicely browned. Turn the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes, until just cooked through. Remove from the grill to a plate. Cover tightly and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 93 milligrams, Sodium 419 milligrams, Carbohydrate 4 grams, Protein 31 grams, Sugar 1 grams
LAURIE'S TEQUILA MARINADE
- In a blender, combine tequila, Worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, dried pepper, black pepper and salt. Blend until smooth. Pour over your favorite cut of meat and marinate for 8 to 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 83 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Protein 1.4 g, Sodium 1191.1 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
TEQUILA MOCKINGBIRD MARINADE
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.) Cover and refrigerate.
- Marinate poultry 1 to 3 hours and seafood 30 minutes in refrigerator. Drain (do not pat dry) and grill. Boil remaining marinade in heavy small saucepan 1 minute. Drizzle some of marinade over poultry or seafood just before serving.
GRILLED TEQUILA-LIME SHRIMP
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl until well blended. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp, seal bag and turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before grilling.
- Soak skewers at least 30 minutes in water to prevent burning.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place about 4 inches from heat source.
- Drain and discard marinade from shrimp. Thread shrimp onto prepared skewers, 5 to 6 per skewer.
- Cook, uncovered, on preheated grill until shrimp turn pink, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with lime wedges for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 235.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 18.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 282.5 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
More about "tequila marinade recipes"
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST TEQUILA LIME MARINADE - THE …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
TEQUILA MARINATED CHICKEN WITH RICE, CORN AND BLACK BEANS
TEQUILA LIME MARINATED STEAK - RECIPE REVIEW BY THE HUNGRY PINNER
TEQUILA-MARINATED CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TEQUILA MARINATED STEAKS WITH PATATAS BRAVAS - PEPPERSCALE
TEQUILA MARINATED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TRY THIS TEQUILA LIME MARINADE RECIPE ON YOUR STEAK - WDIV
TEQUILA LIME FAJITAS - DELISH D'LITES
TEQUILA-LIME MARINADE - FOODOLOGY GEEK
TEQUILA MARINADE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TEQUILA GRILLED CHICKEN | AN EASY AND PERFECT MARINADE FOR SUMMER!
TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN MARINADE - RACHEL COOKS®
TEQUILA MARINADE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
TEQUILA LIME TOFU CUTLETS - PERFECT FOR TOFU TACO BOWLS!
TEQUILA-LIME MARINADE | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
GRILLED TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST TEQUILA LIME CHICKEN MARINADE - FOODNESS GRACIOUS
BEST TACOS WITH TEQUILA-MARINATED PORK RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
TOP 10 ALL-PURPOSE MARINADE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
TEQUILA-MARINATED HANGER STEAK RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
TEQUILA LIME MARINADE RECIPE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
TEQUILA & LIME MARINATED FLANK STEAK - BEEF LOVING TEXANS
TEQUILA-MARINATED CHICKEN WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE | RICARDO
LIME MARINADE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HALIBUT TACOS WITH TEQUILA LIME MARINADE - FLAVOUR AND SAVOUR
TEQUILA LIME MARINATED HANGAR STEAK - EVERYDAY EILEEN
TEQUILA-MARINATED CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
TEQUILA MARINATED FLANK STEAK FAJITAS ON THE GRILL - VINDULGE
A TENDERIZING TEQUILA MARINADE YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
TEQUILA LIME GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS | UMAMI
TEQUILA MARINADE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED TEQUILA HABANERO ORANGE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE
TEQUILA MARINADE RECIPE PERFECT FOR FAJITAS - SOFABFOOD
MARGARITA MARINADE | RICARDO
TEQUILA-MARINATED CHICKEN THIGHS | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
TEQUILA-HONEY-LIME MARINATED DRUMSTICKS - BETTER HOMES
TEQUILA LIME MARINADE - SAVOR PARADISE
MARGARITA PORK CHOPS - TEQUILA! - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #condiments-etc #easy #marinades-and-rubs #dietary #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best tequila marinade for cooking?A great tasting tequila marinade combined with lemon juice, lime juice and orange juice for the acidic ingredients. Garlic, onions and black pepper provide the herbs and spices for this unique flavoured marinade.
How do you make tequila lime chicken?Also known as “margarita chicken,” this tequila lime chicken is loaded with bright Southwestern flavor. Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken breasts in a 1-gallon freezer bag. Close the bag and squish the marinade around to mix. Add the chicken breasts and massage the marinade into the meat until evenly coated.
How to make the best tequila chili sauce?Add the olive oil first and then add the freshly squeezed lime juice. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Then add the tequila and stir before you add the chili powder, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Instead of finely minced garlic, you can substitute it with garlic powder. Add it to the marinade and stir.
How to cook chicken tenderloin with tequila?Directions. Watch how to make this recipe. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken breasts. Refrigerate overnight. Heat a grill with coals and brush the rack with oil to prevent the chicken from sticking.