- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk flour and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl. Whisk in eggs and butter. Add 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk and lemon juice; whisk until batter is very smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch oval or round baking dish. Scatter raspberries on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffy and golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool, about 15 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210.5 calories, Carbohydrate 28.6 g, Cholesterol 109.5 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 82.4 mg, Sugar 17.8 g
RASPBERRY ALMOND COFFEECAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8 inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Combine raspberries and brown sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Combine sour cream, butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and egg, and add to flour mixture. Stir just until moist. Spoon 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan. Spread raspberry mixture evenly over the batter. Spoon remaining batter over raspberry mixture. Top with almonds.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Stir well. Drizzle glaze over cake. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173 calories, Carbohydrate 25.8 g, Cholesterol 29.8 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 115.8 mg, Sugar 14.5 g
FRUIT & ALMOND CLAFOUTIS
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Oil or butter a 23cm flan dish or tin (not loose-bottomed) and scatter the berries over the base.
- Whizz all the batter ingredients in a blender until smooth, pour it over the fruits and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Fat 29 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.55 milligram of sodium
ALMOND-RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM
- Puree frozen raspberries with their syrup in processor until smooth. (Raspberry sauce can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely grind almonds in processor. Transfer almonds to large bowl. Add sugar, egg whites, flour, orange juice and orange peel and whisk to blend well.
- Melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat; cook until butter browns, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes. Whisk hot browned butter into almond batter until well blended. Divide batter equally among six 1 1/4-cup custard cups (batter will fill cups only halfway). Drop 8 raspberries into batter in each cup. Bake clafoutis until golden brown and set in center, about 40 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with raspberry sauce and vanilla ice cream, if desired. Garnish clafoutis with any remaining fresh raspberries and serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 3-quart Dutch oven with 1 tablespoon butter, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar. Warm gently over low heat while you make the batter.
- To a blender, add the eggs, milk, 2/3 cup sugar, vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, salt and flour. Blend on high until a smooth batter forms, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle the raspberries over the bottom of the preheated Dutch oven. Pour the batter over the raspberries and sprinkle the 2 tablespoons sugar over the top. Transfer the pan to the preheated oven; bake until the clafoutis is puffed and just set, about 30 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes (it will deflate slightly).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the yogurt and agave syrup in a small bowl. Dust the clafoutis with powdered sugar if desired. Serve with yogurt and chopped pistachios on the side.
Clafouti is a French dessert, half pudding and half cake; very easy to prepare. Fresh cherries are the classic filling; however, if these are not available, use canned tart cherries, (not pie filling), figs, prunes, or halved dried apricots. Nut Warning - Almonds and Almond extract. Eliminate these ingredients from the recipe if your have an intolerance to nuts.
Provided by TOOLBELT DIVA
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- Butter four 1-cup capacity ramekins, or custard cups.
- In a small bowl, toss the cherries with 2 tbsp of the sugar, then divide evenly among the ramekins (or custard cups) In a food processor, combine the almonds, the remaining sugar, the flour, salt, eggs, egg yolk, milk, and almond extract.
- Process about 30 seconds,or until the almonds are ground and the mixture forms a smooth batter Pour the batter over the cherries, dividing equally.
- Top each serving with 1 tsp cognac, or brandy, and bake 35 minutes, or until puffed and brown.
- Let cool until warm (they will sink slightly).
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with toasted almonds, if desired.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: To make one large dish of clafouti instead of individual servings, pour the batter into a buttered 2-quart baking dish and cook 45 minutes.
- Serve by spooning clafouti into individual dessert dishes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.8, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 185.6, Sodium 113.8, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 26.1, Protein 9.2
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Butter a 9-inch deep-dish glass pie plate.
- Place raspberries in the pie plate, and set aside.
- Combine the creme fraiche, milk, 6 tablespoons of the butter, the eggs, and vanilla in a blender or a food processor and process until smooth.
- Whisk together the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and the salt in a bowl.
- Whisk in the creme fraiche mixture just until blended.
- Pour the batter over the raspberries.
- Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, and sprinkle with the almonds and the remaining sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.9, Fat 23.4, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 128.4, Sodium 55.3, Carbohydrate 26.9, Fiber 2, Sugar 14.2, Protein 5.4
NO-CHURN ALMOND AND RASPBERRY SWIRL ICE CREAM
No ice cream machine required for this frozen treat, as the cream is whipped before being frozen. Vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste will make a good substitute here if you don't have almond extract and don't want to go to the store.
Provided by Sarah Jampel
Yield Makes about 2 quarts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring raspberries, sugar, and ¼ tsp. salt to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until raspberries begin to burst and lose their shape, about 4 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring glass, pressing on solids; discard solids. Pour back into saucepan and return to medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon, 10-15 minutes. (You should have about 6 Tbsp.) Transfer back to measuring glass and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Mix condensed milk, almond extract, and remaining ¾ tsp. salt in a medium bowl to combine.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream in a medium bowl, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to medium-high as it thickens, until billowy and stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream to condensed milk mixture and mix in with a rubber spatula (this is just to lighten it so that the next stage-folding-is easier). Add remaining whipped cream; fold in, running spatula down sides and along bottom of bowl, then lifting up through center and over top while rotating bowl to integrate without deflating, until very few streaks of condensed milk mixture remain.
- Scrape about one third of ice cream base into a loaf pan that's at least 8½x4½". Drizzle over one third of raspberry syrup. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with raspberry syrup (no need to be precise). Using a small offset spatula or butter knife, make figure-eight motions through ice cream base to swirl raspberry syrup throughout. Cover with plastic wrap or an airtight silicone lid and freeze until solid, at least 8 hours.
- To serve, transfer loaf pan to refrigerator and let ice cream soften 10 minutes before scooping into bowls.
- Do Ahead: Ice cream can be made 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.
CHERRY AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously butter six 1-cup custard cups. Mix cherries, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cornstarch in large bowl. Divide among prepared cups.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Cook butter in heavy small saucepan over medium-low heat until butter begins to brown, about 3 minutes. Add butter to egg mixture and whisk to blend. Whisk in milk. Finely grind almonds, flour, and salt in processor. Stir nut mixture into custard. Pour custard over cherries, dividing equally.
- Bake clafoutis until set in center, about 35 minutes. Run knife around sides of clafoutis to loosen. Slide out onto plates. Serve clafoutis warm or at room temperature with ice cream.
More about "almond raspberry clafoutis with vanilla ice cream recipes"
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH GROUND ALMONDS - WAITROSE
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS RECIPE - ALIX DE MONTILLE, JEAN-MARC …
ALMOND AND RASPBERRY SWIRL ICE CREAM RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
APRICOT AND RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS RECIPE - TESCO REAL FOOD
ALMOND RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE
1/5 Calories 649 per serving
RASPBERRY ALMOND ICE CREAM - COOKEATSHARE
APRICOT AND RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - UN DéLICIEUX DESSERT FRANçAIS
ALMOND-RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM | BWTRIBBLE.COM
CREAMY AND SWEET NO CHURN RASPBERRY ALMOND ICE CREAM
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CLAFOUTIS - JULES OF THE KITCHEN
EASY CLAFOUTI WITH RASPBERRIES, EGGS, MILK, WHITE SUGAR AND ALMONDS …
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - PERFECT SUMMER DESSERT - PENNY'S RECIPES
APRICOT AND RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH VANILLA ICECREAM
APRICOT ALMOND CLAFOUTIS, EASY RECIPE
BISTRO LAURENT ALMOND-RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - RECIPE GOLDMINE
RASPBERRY AND ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - LONDON BAKES PRINTABLE RECIPES
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - TROIS FOIS PAR JOUR
FOODISTA | RECIPES, COOKING TIPS, AND FOOD NEWS | RASPBERRY …
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTI RECIPE | EATINGWELL
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - FOOD BANJO
BEST RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS RECIPES | BAKE WITH ANNA OLSON | FOOD …
KETO RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - LOW CARB SIMPLIFIED
INDIVIDUAL RASPBERRY-ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - VIKING RANGE, LLC
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS | RECIPE | CLAFOUTIS, FLAVORED WHIPPED CREAM ...
RASPBERRY ALMOND ICE CREAM - GET INSPIRED EVERYDAY!
PEACH CLAFOUTIS WITH ALMOND CREAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
INDIVIDUAL RASPBERRY-ALMOND CLAFOUTIS - VIKING RANGE, LLC
RECIPE: BERRY CLAFOUTIS | BLUE DIAMOND - ALMOND PRODUCTS
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS - TASTEBOTANICAL - EASY DESERT RECIPE
SIMPLE ALMOND CHERRY CLAFOUTIS - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS | RECIPE | CLAFOUTIS RECIPES, FRENCH DESSERT ...
ALMOND-RASPBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM RECIPE …
BERRY CLAFOUTIS, VANILLA ICE-CREAM AND CHAMBORD CARAMEL SAUCE
You'll also love