EASY PARMESAN AU GRATIN BROCCOLI RECIPE (ITALIAN STYLE)
Easy Parmesan Au Gratin Broccoli Recipe with Italian twist on can become your favorite side dish. You can make it all year round and can serve it with variety of main courses. If you already love broccoli, this will put it to another level. Trust me! :)
Provided by Italian Kitchen Stories
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Steam or boil broccoli in salted water. You can leave them a bit crispy and not fully cooked.
- Scoop the broccoli and place in baking tray which you have previously greased with olive oil.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt and spread on top of the broccoli.
- Drizzle all with extra virgin olive oil and place in preheated oven to 200 C (350 F) and bake for 15-20 min or until you notice that you are getting golden brown crust.
- Serve hot.
- Additionally you can add some lemon juice for that extra lemon flavor.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1140 kcal, Fat 56 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Cholesterol 24 mg, Sodium 1297 mg, Carbohydrate 125 g, Sugar 22 g, Protein 46 mg
Looking for a new way to eat broccoli? Try Ina Garten's Parmesan-Roasted Broccoli, with lemon, Parmesan and pine nuts, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks. Cut the larger pieces through the base of the head with a small knife, pulling the florets apart. You should have about 8 cups of florets. Place the broccoli florets on a sheet pan large enough to hold them in a single layer. Toss the garlic on the broccoli and drizzle with 5 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and immediately toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, Parmesan, and basil. Serve hot.
Provided by Ian Knauer
Categories Milk/Cream Egg Side Bake Quick & Easy Dinner Casserole/Gratin Parmesan Broccoli Breadcrumbs Gourmet Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 4 (main course) or 6 (side dish) servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in upper third.
- Cut broccoli florets into 1-inch pieces, then peel large stems with a knife and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Cook broccoli in boiling salted water (2 tablespoon salt for 6 qt water) 5 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk together milk, cream, cheese, eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Put broccoli in a 2-quart shallow flameproof baking dish, then pour milk mixture over top. Toss bread crumbs with oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper, then sprinkle evenly over gratin.
- Bake until custard is set, about 30 minutes. Turn on broiler, then broil until bread crumbs are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 side-dish servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. Butter an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish or an 8-cup gratin dish.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the milk, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and nutmeg and bring to a boil while whisking constantly. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the white sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes. Season with pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, bring about 1-inch of water to a boil in a large saucepan and set up a collapsible steamer on top. Put the broccoli in the steamer and season with salt. Cover, and steam until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Put the broccoli in the prepared dish, sprinkle with half of the cheese and pour on the sauce. Cover with the remaining cheese.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bread crumbs and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Cover the gratin with the bread crumbs. Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
BAKED PARMESAN BROCCOLI
I began making this creamy side dish years ago as a way to get my kids to eat broccoli. They've since grown up, but still request this satisfying dish. It's truly a family favorite. -Barbara Uhl, Wesley Chapel, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place half of broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; repeat with remaining broccoli., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer., Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 minute longer. Remove from heat; stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. Pour over broccoli. , In a small skillet, cook bread crumbs in remaining butter until golden brown; sprinkle over the top., Bake, uncovered, 15-18 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 41mg cholesterol, Sodium 388mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 11g protein.
BROCCOLI PARMESAN GRATIN
Provided by Molly O'Neill
Categories main course, side dish
Yield Four main-course or six side-dish servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. If the broccoli stalks are large, cut them in half lengthwise. Cut the stalks into 2-inch lengths and split the florets in half.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes. Drain and place in a 13-inch-by-10-inch shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together the chicken broth, wine, anchovy paste, pepper and salt and pour over the broccoli. Cover with foil and bake until the broccoli is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Combine the bread crumbs and cheese and spread over the broccoli. Place under the broiler until golden brown, about 1 minute. Divide among plates and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 227, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 35 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 16 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 935 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams
Made this last night for the first time... I think even people who hate broccoli will love this! So simple, I recommend trying any kind of veggie or cheese combo.
Provided by BethanyC
Categories Side Dish Vegetables Broccoli
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Melt 5 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add flour, stirring constantly to prevent browning. Slowly pour in milk, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Drain broccoli and place in a casserole dish. Pour cheese sauce on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, crush bread into crumbs. Saute in a skillet with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter until golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread bread crumbs over the broccoli and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.1 calories, Carbohydrate 14.6 g, Cholesterol 48.8 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 9.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 413.8 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH PARMESAN CHEESE
Broccoli is roasted with garlic and olive oil, then tossed with lemon juice and shaved parmesan cheese.
Provided by Dietz & Watson
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Dietz & Watson
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Place the broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Mince the garlic and toss it in with the broccoli.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over the broccoli, then season with coarse black pepper and kosher salt.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- Toss in lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and 1 tablespoon olive oil; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.7 calories, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 5.5 mg, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 265.4 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
GRATED BROCCOLI WITH PARMESAN
Many people consider broccoli stems more choice than the tops and you may too after trying this simple recipe. In fact you may even buy the broccoli fo the stems and use the florets as leftovers!
Provided by TishT
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Peel and grate the broccoli stems.
- Shred the cheese.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the grated broccoli stems and 3/4 tsp salt and toss to coat.
- Cover, reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the red-pepper flakes and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the parmesan and serve.
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH MUSTARD-CHEESE STREUSEL
Categories Cheese Mustard Vegetable Side Bake Sauté Thanksgiving Parmesan Broccoli Fall Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Mix in dry mustard, then 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, blending well. Add breadcrumbs; sauté until crumbs are crisp and golden, stirring and pressing with back of fork to separate, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; cool completely. Mix in 3/4 cup cheese.
- Cook broccoli florets in large pot of boiling generously salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain. Transfer to paper towels; cool. (Streusel and broccoli can be made 1 day ahead. Cover separately and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Place broccoli in large bowl. Add whipping cream, remaining 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, and 1/4 cup cheese; toss to coat evenly. Arrange broccoli in prepared dish. Sprinkle streusel over. Bake until broccoli is heated through and streusel is browned, about 30 minutes.
More about "broccoli parmesan gratin recipes"
BROCCOLI AU GRATIN RECIPE (WITH CHEDDAR AND PARMESAN)
Author Christine Gallary
FRENCH IN A FLASH: BROCCOLI GRATIN RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BROCCOLI GRATIN RECIPE BAREFOOT CONTESSA - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH SWISS AND PARMESAN - YUM GOGGLE
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH PARMESAN RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH MUSTARD-CHEESE STREUSEL RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
TRADITIONAL FRENCH BROCCOLI GRATIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROCCOLI PARMESAN GRATIN | RECIPE | BROCCOLI GRATIN, PARMESAN …
BROCCOLI AND PARMESAN GRATIN | DOLE
CREAMY PARMESAN GARLIC BROCCOLI CASSEROLE (GRATIN / BAKE)
CREAMY BROCCOLI CASSEROLE (GRATIN) | RECIPETIN EATS
BROCCOLI PARMESAN GRATIN - PLAIN.RECIPES
BROCCOLI PARMESAN GRATIN – TALES AND TRAVEL
BROCCOLI GRATIN - HALL NESTING
CHEESY BROCCOLI GRATIN | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
POACHED LEEKS, STEAMED BROCCOLI AND CHEESY GRATIN: JOE …
CREAMY KETO BROCCOLI GRATIN - CASTLE IN THE MOUNTAINS
20-MINUTE CRISPY CHEESY BROCCOLI GRATIN – UNSOPHISTICOOK
BROCCOLI GRATIN - RECIPE GIRL
BROCCOLI GRATIN CASSEROLE RECIPE ~ MACHEESMO
BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN GRATIN - RUNNING TO THE KITCHEN®
BROCCOLI AU GRATIN CASSEROLE RECIPE: SUPER CHEESY BROCCOLI!
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH SWISS AND PARMESAN - OH MY VEGGIES
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | PARMESAN-ROASTED BROCCOLI | RECIPES
20 GRATIN RECIPES TO PUT ON REPEAT - INSANELY GOOD
BROCCOLI GRATIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BROCCOLI AND RICE GRATIN | CANADIAN GOODNESS
BROCCOLI GRATIN WITH WHEY RECIPE – DINNER SIDE
BROCCOLI FRENCH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROCCOLI AND PARMESAN GRATIN | DOLE
CREAMY BROCCOLI & BACON - CAFE DELITES
EASY GARLIC PARMESAN BROCCOLI RECIPE - BUDGET BYTES
BROCCOLI PARMESAN GRATIN | RECIPE | PARMESAN BROCCOLI, TASTY DISHES ...
DOLE® CANADA | BROCCOLI AND PARMESAN GRATIN
BROCCOLI MAC AND CHEESE GRATIN - SOUTHERN CAST IRON
BROCCOLI GRATIN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love