CHOCOLATE GLAZED CHOCOLATE CAKE
Thank goodness it isn't a dream! Chocolate in four forms, including Betty Crocker® cake mix, makes this dessert extra chocolaty-and extra delicious.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously grease and lightly flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, chocolate milk, butter, eggs, sour cream and dry pudding mix with spoon until well blended (batter will be very thick). Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into pan.
- Bake 56 to 64 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Turn pan upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate; remove pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle over cake. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Carbohydrate 50 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 34 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
This is another recipe that I have had for many years. Just finished making it again to take to a pot-luck. It is quick to put together because of the mixes. Hope you enjoy! 1/24th of this cake with the glaze would equal 7 Weight Watcher's Power Points - for those of you who track your points.
Provided by Trisha W
Yield 1 cake
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Blend the first 6 ingredients.
- Fold in the 6 oz chocolate chips.
- Pour into a Bundt pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Glaze: Melt the last 3 ingredients and pour over completely cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6203.8, Fat 344.4, SaturatedFat 97.4, Cholesterol 815.4, Sodium 6786.9, Carbohydrate 764.6, Fiber 24.3, Sugar 529, Protein 61.1
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
This is my absolute favorite cake, which I request every year for my birthday. It comes from a lovingly-used, almost-falling-apart Betty Crocker cookbook that my mother owns. It is very rich and somewhat dense with bits of chocolate chips throughout, creamy butterscotch filling and decadent chocolate glaze. It is best served with a large glass of milk or scoop of vanilla ice cream. It can be made as a layer cake or bundt cake (omitting the filling) with or without the glaze. (Note: Preparation time does not include time required for cooling cake or filling.)
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Yield 1 cake, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients except chocolate chips and walnuts. Blend well with a handheld mixer, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) into batter.
- Divide batter in half and pour evenly into two greased and floured round layer cake pans. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for at least one hour before turning out.
- Carefully turn first cake out of pan onto cake plate with flat side on plate and round side facing up. With a knife, carefully trim the rounded edge to make a flat surface for the filling.
- For filling, stir together brown sugar, cornstarch, salt and water in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, cook (stirring constantly) until mixture begins to thicken (to a pudding-like consistency) and boil. Boil and stir for one minute. Remove from heat. Cool for at least 10 minutes. Spread filling over top of bottom layer of cake.
- Carefully turn second cake out of pan. Place flat side of cake atop bottom layer of cake (covered with filling) with round side facing up. Do not trim rounded top surface of cake.
- For glaze, heat chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool slightly. Spread over top layer of cake, allowing some of the glaze to drip down the sides of the cake.
- For bundt cake without filling, follow cake and glaze instructions. Baking time for cake may vary due to its being one layer instead of two. Turn cake out of bundt pan with flat side facing down and top with glaze as directed above.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 568.3, Fat 24.2, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 73.8, Sodium 416.9, Carbohydrate 86.3, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 58.6, Protein 6.7
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE TOPPING
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- TOSS chocolate chips with flour; stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool and top with Chocolate Glaze and chocolate curls (optional). Serve chilled.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- MELT chocolate chips with cream in small heavy saucepan; cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Immediately spread over cheesecake.
- To prevent chocolate chips from floating down to bottom of pie, remove cheesecake from oven after 5 to 10 minutes, sprinkle chocolate chips over pie; continue to bake for remaining baking time. (Be careful when handling cheesecake, pie pan will be very hot.)
- *To make chocolate shavings, start with a good quality chocolate in block form. Using vegetable or potato peeler, hold chocolate with paper towel; pass vegetable peeler over narrowest side of chocolate block. The chocolate will curl up like wood shavings. Store in covered container in refrigerator until needed.
EASY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE GLAZE
Simple to make with only three ingredients with a variety of uses. Great to use over Bundt cake because it sets up nicely. The extra sauce may be refrigerated and reheated to serve over ice cream or your favorite dessert. I came up with this once when I didn't have any confectioner's sugar to make a glaze for a Bundt cake.
Provided by TUNISIANSWIFE
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Cook, stirring constantly, until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Do not allow it to bubble. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla. Cool slightly before drizzling over a cake. If you want to make this ahead, it can be cooled and reheated in the microwave.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 43.1 mg, Sugar 25.4 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE
It's hard to believe this wonderfully moist chocolate cake starts with a cake mix and is so easy to make!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Beat until well blended and creamy. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Spread into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. , Bake at 350° for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- Melt cocoa and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Stir in hot water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze is thick and smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 12.7 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 34.8 mg, Sugar 10.3 g
CHOCOLATE SOUR CREAM ZUCCHINI CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
This is one heck of a cake on so many levels. For starters, nobody is ever going to guess there's zucchini in here, because it virtually disappears in the baking-there's not even a hint of vegetable flavor or nubbiness that you might expect from grated zucchini. What you will notice is what a moist cake this is, maybe the moistest chocolate cake you've ever had.
Provided by Ken Haedrich
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Put the grated zucchini in a colander placed over a large bowl. Salt it lightly, tossing gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes to drain.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C). Butter a 9x9-inch cake pan.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt into a bowl.
- Combine the sugar, butter, oil, eggs, and vanilla in another large bowl. Using an electric mixer (handheld is fine), beat the ingredients on medium-high speed for 2 minutes, until well blended. Add one-third of the dry mixture to the liquid and blend it in on low speed. Beat in half of the sour cream, followed by another third of the dry mixture, the rest of the sour cream, and the remaining dry mixture. The batter will start to get heavier late in the mixing, and you may want to do the last bit of mixing with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Lift the zucchini out of the colander and give it a gentle squeeze, but don't squeeze out all the moisture. Add the zucchini to the batter and fold it in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Scrape the batter into the pan and smooth with a spoon.
- Bake the cake on the middle oven rack for 60 to 70 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Transfer the cake to a cooling rack and cool thoroughly.
- When the cake has cooled, prepare the glaze, rewarming it if it has firmed up. When it has thickened slightly but is still thin enough to pour easily, slowly pour it over the cake, tilting the cake to spread it around. Cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE
My mom has been making this chocolate chip cake recipe for 30 years. Topped with a chocolate glaze, it is absolutely divine, I once got up at 5 a.m. to bake a cake before work so the ladies in my office could enjoy it warm from the oven. They loved it! -Michelle Werts Brookville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. Fold in chocolate chips., Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely., For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Whisk in confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630 calories, Fat 30g fat (18g saturated fat), Cholesterol 122mg cholesterol, Sodium 393mg sodium, Carbohydrate 85g carbohydrate (55g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
More about "chocolate chip cake with chocolate glaze recipes"
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - SPICED
Ratings 12Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Using an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, add butter and beat on medium-high speed for 4-5 minutes, or until pale in color.
- Heat about 1" of water in a medium saucepan until it begins to simmer slightly. Place a small, heat-proof bowl over the saucepan. Add all of the ingredients (chocolate, butter, corn syrup and water) to the bowl, and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - FOOD …
5/5 (14)Calories 477 per servingCategory Dessert
- Move the oven rack to the middle position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick that is inserted into the center comes out clean.
CHOCOLATE GLAZED CAKE - RECIPE GIRL
EASY CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE WITH GANACHE GLAZE RECIPE-BUTTER YOUR …
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE | RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE WITH GLAZE | BAKING FOR HAPPINESS
CHOCOLATE GLAZE RECIPE FOR CAKES AND DESSERTS - THE …
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
PERFECT CHOCOLATE GANACHE + HOW TO GLAZE A CAKE!
CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE RECIPE WITH EASY CHOCOLATE GLAZE
MOIST AND TENDER CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE - PRETTY. SIMPLE.
RICH CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
MOIST CHOCOLATE LOAF CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH MILK CHOCOLATE GLAZE
CHOCOLATE GLAZED CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE - THE SPICED LIFE
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - 15 MIN PREP | FUDGY, MOIST WITH CHOCOLATE …
EASY CHOCOLATE GLAZE FOR DONUTS, ECLAIRS, AND BUNDT CAKE - BAKER …
CHOCOLATE CHIP LOAF CAKE (RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH MILK CHOCOLATE GLAZE | RECIPE
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - MOIST
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CAKE - GARNISH & GLAZE
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH FILLING AND GLAZE - RECIPELINK.COM
CHOCOLATE CHIP GLAZE FOR CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHOCOLATE CHIP LOAF CAKE - EASY WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - CHENéE …
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP LOAF CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE - GONNA WANT SECONDS
THREE INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE GLAZE - IN KATRINAS KITCHEN
EASY CHOCOLATE GLAZE - TRADITIONAL HOME BAKING
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH VANILLA GLAZE - FEASTING ON FRUIT
CHOCOLATE GLAZE: SO SHINY AND RICH! -BAKING A MOMENT
CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE: SO MOIST & BUTTERY! -BAKING A MOMENT
CHOCOLATE MOLASSES CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH BAILEYS IRISH CREAM …
CHOCOLATE GLAZE FOR BISCOTTI - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #dinner-party #cakes #chocolate #cake-fillings-and-frostings #taste-mood #sweet #presentation #4-hours-or-less
How to Make a Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with White Chocolate Glaze Recipe21K views-02:16
Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe with a Decadent Chocolate Glaze594 views-04:12
How to Make Chocolate Glaze | Dessert Recipes | Allrecipes.com61K views-01:31
Dark Chocolate Buttered Cake Glaze Recipe67K views-03:05
How To Make Chocolate Chip Chocolate Loaf Cake With Baileys Glaze - By One Kitchen Episode 19934K views-05:57
Milk Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe11K views-03:13
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make glaze for a chocolate cake?Read the full recipe after the video. In a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla. Spread warm glaze over top of cake, letting it drizzle down the sides.
How do you make a bundt cake with chocolate glaze?Chocolate bundt cake is fudgy, moist, and drizzled with a shiny 3 ingredient chocolate glaze that doesn’t crack! Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a small pot over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips. Stir occasionally until melted.
What can I do with chocolate chip glaze?It's also great on cookies and doughnuts. Read the full recipe after the video. In a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water, combine chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, then add vanilla. Spread warm glaze over top of cake, letting it drizzle down the sides.
How do I make a homemade chocolate chip cookie cake?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a (8 or 9 inch) pie plate or cake pan. Cream the butter and sugars together for 2 minutes and then mix in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Use a wooden spoon to mix in all but 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and then press the cookie dough into the pie plate.