SLIM CHUTNEY DEVILED EGGS
A fun twist on a classic finger food, these chutney deviled eggs are easy, delicious, and make a popular contribution to any gathering. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites., In a large bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chutney, green onion, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cashews and paprika. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 113mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
SECRET-INGREDIENT STUFFED EGGS
My take on deviled eggs is full of surprises. The down-home appetizer Mom used to make gets an upscale touch from mango, goat cheese and pecans. People love these tempting treats. -Beth Satterfield, Dover, Delaware
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving., Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 110mg cholesterol, Sodium 140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CURRY STUFFED EGGS
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl; set whites aside.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, curry, cayenne, chutney and salt to bowl with yolks; blend until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.6, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 107.6, Sodium 57.9, Carbohydrate 1.3, Sugar 0.5, Protein 3.2
STUFFED EGGS CLAUDINE
- Place the eggs in a saucepan large enough to hold them in one layer and cover them with hot water. Bring to a boil over high heat (this will take 2 to 3 minutes), reduce the heat, and boil gently for 9 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pan and shake the pan to crack the eggshells. Cover with ice and water, and cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Shell the eggs and set them aside.
- Peel the stems of the broccoli rabe, rinse thoroughly under cool water, and drain well. Chop the stems and leaves coarsely. There will be about 5 cups.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. When it is hot, add the onions and saute them over high heat for 1 1/2 minutes, or until they begin to brown. Add the broccoli rabe, mix well, cover, reduce the heat to very low, and cook 5 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cool, and add the salt and pepper.
- Split the eggs in half lengthwise and add the yolks to the broccoli rabe. Mix well. (The mixture will become a little pasty.)
- Stuff each egg white half with the bitter broccoli mixture, using up about half of the stuffing. Spread the remaining stuffing in a 6-cup gratin dish and arrange the eggs, stuffed side up, on top. Sprinkle with the cheese. (The dish can be prepared to this point a few hours ahead.)
- About 30 minutes before serving time, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the gratin in the 400-degree oven for 12 minutes, then put it under a hot broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, until nicely browned on top. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 243, UnsaturatedFat 10 grams, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 14 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 391 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel. Cut in half lengthwise. Remove and reserve yolks.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain and crumble.
- In a medium bowl, mash egg yolks and mix with bacon, chutney, mayonnaise and almonds. Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Cholesterol 98.4 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 103.7 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
CURRIED STUFFED EGGS
- Cut a paper-thin slice off both ends of eggs and halve eggs crosswise. Force yolks through a sieve into a bowl (or mash with a fork) and stir in remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Transfer filling to a pastry bag fitted with a large ribbon or other decorative tip and pipe into whites, mounding it. The stuffed eggs may be made 6 hours ahead and chilled, covered.
- Just before serving, garnish eggs.
CREAM CHEESE AND CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS
- Carefully remove the yolks from the whites; place the whites, cut side up on a plate.
- With the back of a spoon, press the yolks through a sieve into a small bowl, or mash them in the bowl with a fork.
- Add in the cream cheese and mash them with a fork until blended.
- Add in the chutney, breaking up any large chunks with the fork; stir to blend.
- Using a wooden spoon, gradually beat in enough milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, so the yolk mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Taste and add lemon juice or lime juice, jalapeno, and ginger to taste, if desired; season with salt to taste.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff the whites with the yolk mixture, mounding the tops.
- Garnish each with a sprinkling of nuts and a pinch of cilantro; serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209, Fat 17.1, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 227.6, Sodium 229.2, Carbohydrate 4.2, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.1, Protein 10.9
More about "chutney stuffed eggs recipes"
WHAT IS CHUTNEY? - THE SPRUCE EATS
GOAT CHEESE STUFFED EGGS | PAULA DEEN
STUFFED CURRIED EGGS BY DIANA LAMPE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
CHUTNEY EGG SANDWICH RECIPE | EASY EGG SANDWICH …
EGG STUFFED PARATHA RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
CHUTNEY BOMB RECIPE | CHUTNEY STUFFED SNACKS RECIPE
STUFFED EGGS - BURNBRAE FARMS
MANGO CHUTNEY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - BLUE PLATE …
12 DELICIOUS HOMEMADE CHUTNEYS | ALLRECIPES
RECIPETHING - CREAM CHEESE AND CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS
18 STUFFED VEGGIE APPETIZERS: FOOD NETWORK | RECIPES, DINNERS …
CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CURRIED DEVILED EGGS WITH MANGO CHUTNEY - EDIBLE SARASOTA
ALL RECIPE CATEGORIES RECIPES, PAGE=1
13 EASY AND TASTY CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS RECIPES BY HOME …
BASIC STUFFED EGGS RECIPE - BLUE PLATE MAYONNAISE
EGG SNACK / EASY CHUTNEY STUFFED EGG SNACK / - YOUTUBE
CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS — KAU KAU CHRONICLES
40 MUST-MAKE STUFFED EGGS | MYRECIPES
CHUTNEY-STUFFED EGGS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
MINT CHUTNEY STUFFED EGG PANIYARAM RECIPE BY SUBASHINI KRISH AT ...
CHUTNEY-STUFFED EGGS - DVO.COM
EGGS STUFFED WITH SPICY MASALA - VANITA'S CORNER
EGGS WITH TOMATO CHUTNEY (ALSO KNOWN AS SHAKSHUKA) RECIPE BY ...
EGG CHUTNEY - TAMARIND & THYME
CHUTNEY STUFFED EGGS RECIPE BY 1BLONDIE1968 - COOKPAD
SPECIAL SCRAMBLED EGGS | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
CURRY AND CHUTNEY DEVILED EGGS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHUTNEY STUFFED IDLI – PACHAKAM.COM - TAMIL RECIPES
CHUTNEY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH A FRIED EGG
CHUTNEY EGGS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WARM AND CHEESY STUFFED EGGS | FOOD CHANNEL
SLIM CHUTNEY DEVILED EGGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
EGG POTATO CHOPS (GOAN STYLE) - KITCHEN MAI
You'll also love