CORN AND RICE
- Cook the bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until the grease begins to render. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, and thyme; cook until the onion is nearly translucent. Reduce heat to medium-low and add the tomato sauce, browning sauce, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes; stir; simmer another 3 minutes. Add the corn; simmer another 3 minutes. Slowly pour the water into the mixture while stirring. Raise the heat to high and stir in the rice; bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer until the rice has absorbed all the moisture, about 30 minutes; fluff with a fork to serve.
CORN RICE MEDLEY
Adding colorful vegetables to rice is a simple way to dress it up. This is a versatile side dish for many entrees. -Cheryl Ivers, Orangeburg, South Carolina
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1- minutes. , Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute the red pepper and green onion in oil until tender. Stir into rice. Add the corn. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BAKED CORN AND RICE CASSEROLE
I hope that you will enjoy this festive rice, it is a great alternative to potatoes and plain rice. This tasty dish is very filling.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Baby Kato
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the rice in boiling water and simmer for 15 minutes, drain and set aside until needed.
- Saute the onions in butter until soft then add the sweet peppers, mushrooms and drained corn, jalapeno peppers, salt and pepper, cooking on low for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cooked rice, vegetables, grated cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses and sour cream together, blend well.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 14 casserole dish and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese bake for 1 hour.
SUMMER CORN AND RICE PILAF
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Add the rice, and stir until it is well coated. Add 2 cups water, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until all of the water is absorbed and the rice is tender when bitten, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat, uncover, and fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining tablespoon butter. Add the corn kernels, shallots, sugar, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, until corn and shallots are soft and tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine rice and corn mixture in a medium bowl. Add mint, and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
RICE AND CORN SIDE DISH
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute celery and onion in olive oil until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir water, rice, corn, chicken bouillon, and salt with the celery mixture. Bring liquid to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, place a lid on the saucepan, and cook until the rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Leave covered and let sit off heat until the liquid is completely absorbed, about 10 minutes more.
SUMMER CORN AND RICE PILAF
- 1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Add rice, and stir until it is well coated. Add 2 cups water, increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until all of the water is absorbed and rice is tender when bitten, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat, uncover, and fluff with a fork. 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt remaining tablespoon butter. Add corn kernels, shallots, sugar, and a pinch each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, until corn and shallots are soft and tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. 3. Combine rice and corn mixture in a medium bowl. Add mint, and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american for-1-or-2 lunch main-dish side-dishes rice vegetables mexican stove-top dietary spicy pasta-rice-and-grains corn taste-mood equipment number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about "corn and rice recipes"
SWEET CORN RICE RECIPE | SWEET CORN FRIED RICE - SWASTHI'S ...
2015-08-13 · How to make corn rice Heat oil and fry garlic until it smells good. Add onions, chilli and fry until golden. Next add all the veggies including corn and fry until …
ARROZ CON MAIZ | WHITE RICE WITH CORN RECIPE | LATINA MOM ...
2017-10-26 · 2 tablespoons of oil. 1 cup of corn. salt and pepper to taste. Directions: In a large pot add in ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring often. Once water begins to boil, and most water has begun to evaporate, cover with a tight-fitting lid and lower heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until rice …
CORN FRIED RICE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
2016-11-16 · Add 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine and 1 cup thawed frozen corn; stir-fry 1 minute. Add 2 cups cooked rice and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in the scrambled …
10 BEST CHICKEN RICE CORN RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-20 · whole kernel corn, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 2 more Fajita Chicken Rice Bowl Everyday Made Fresh rice, honey, lime juice, lime, chopped cilantro, olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 13 more Mexican Lime & Chicken Rice …
See details ››
10 BEST CORN FRITTERS WITH RICE FLOUR RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-22 · vegetable oil, cornmeal, all purpose flour, egg, corn, grated Parmesan cheese and 1 more. Corn Fritters Lemons for Lulu. vegetable oil, garlic powder, shredded cheddar, flour, milk, salt and 3 more. Corn Fritters Every Last Bite. large egg, corn, …
See details ››
QUICK SWEET CORN FRIED RICE (15 MINUTES RECIPE) (15 ...
2019-06-24 · Prep Work If Using Frozen Corn: Thaw the corn and remove any excess water by pressing the corn between both hands or using a sieve. Heat a large non-stick pan or wok for 1/2 a minute. Add …
JAPANESE CORN RICE (VIDEO) バター醤油とうもろこしご飯 • JUST …
2021-06-23 · To Prepare Corn Rice For 3 rice cooker cups of rice, you will need 600 ml of rice cooking liquid. In a measuring cup, add sake and soy sauce, and then add water till you have 600 ml. Add the well-drained rice in a heavy-bottomed pot and add the rice cooking …
- Gather all the ingredients. The white rice to water ratio is 1 : 1.1 (or 1.2 ). I used my Hario donabe in this recipe, but you can use a rice cooker (same measurement, and start cooking as usual) or heavy bottomed pot (for a better heat distribution).
- Add water just enough until it submerges all the rice. Then discard the water immediately (so the rice doesn't absorb the cloudy water). Repeat this process 2-3 times. Tip: Rice absorbs water very quickly when you start rinsing, so don't let the rice absorb the first few rounds of water.
- Peel away the outer leaves (if you have any) until you only have one thin layer of inner leaves remaining around the ear. Grasp the top of the leaves and the tassel together in one hand and pull them straight down in one firm tug, inverting the husk and the cob. Break off the leaves and the silks at the base of the ear of corn and discard them. Pick away any remaining silks (or just do your best to pick most of them). Rinse under cold running water.
- For 3 rice cooker cups of rice, you will need 600 ml of rice cooking liquid. In a measuring cup, add sake and soy sauce, and then add water till you have 600 ml.
30 MINUTE BLACK BEAN CORN AND RICE SKILLET - LORD BYRON'S ...
2019-04-22 · Instructions. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the oil, onions and peppers. Saute for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another 3 minutes. Next, add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Stir into the onion and pepper mixture until well incorporated. Next, add the black beans, corn, and brown rice.
- Next, add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Stir into the onion and pepper mixture until well incorporated.
- Next, add the black beans, corn, and brown rice. Stir well to combine all ingredients. Lower heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes until beans, corn, rice are fully heated through.
CORN-RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2001-07-02 · Cook rice according to package directions; set aside. Advertisement. Step 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Step 3. Stir in cooked rice, cream-style corn…
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cooked rice, cream-style corn, and next 6 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated; top with shredded cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
MEXICAN RICE WITH CORN | THE MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
2016-05-25 · Place a Caldron or Dutch Oven on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the metal skillet, once heated add corn, minced green bell pepper, minced red bell pepper, minced jalapeño …
- Place a Caldron or Dutch Oven on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the metal skillet, once heated add corn, minced green bell pepper, minced red bell pepper, minced jalapeño pepper, Spanish onions, and 2 minced cloves of garlic, sauté for about 2-3 minutes to soften before removing from heat-reserve.
- Next add low-sodium vegetable broth to the Caldron or Dutch Oven with veggies from above high heat to bring to a boil, then add diced tomatoes with chiles, oil, Sazon seasoning, dried oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and long grain rice cook on high about 2-3 minutes stirring a few times, cover with a tight-fitting lid and reduce heat to low. Cook on low heat about 14 minutes.
- Turn off the heat source and let the rice sit undisturbed and covered about 5 minutes before fluffing the Mexican Rice with Corn with a fork.
SWEET CORN RICE RECIPE - SWEET CORN MASALA RICE - YUMMY TUMMY
2020-06-17 · Sweet corn rice with step by step pictures. This is a simple rice dish which you can make in just few minutes and with just few ingredients. This taste amazing for lunch box. Kids will love it. Similar Recipes, Jeera Pulao Soya Pulao Shahi Pulao Jeera Veg Pulao Beetroot Pulao. Tomato Peas Pulao Recipe
ULTIMATE CHEESY CORN AND RICE CASSEROLE - SOUTHERN BITE
2019-11-07 · Instructions. Cook the rice mix according to the package instructions. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice, drained Libby's ® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn…
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice, drained Libby's® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, sour cream, cream of celery soup, pimientos, green onion, and about half of the cheese together. Add salt and pepper to taste.*
CORN AND RICE CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
2015-04-22 · Cook rice according to package directions. Mix together rice, corn, 1/2 cup cheese and soup. Place in pan, top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted …
- Cook rice according to package directions. Mix together rice, corn, 1/2 cup cheese and soup. Place in pan, top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
STEPS TO PREPARE AWARD-WINNING INDIAN FRIED RICE WITH CORN ...
2021-08-02 · Before you jump to Indian fried rice with corn nd fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks. Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a ...
SUMMER CORN RICE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2021-07-18 · Drain rice. Combine rice and 2¼ cups water in a small Dutch oven or large saucepan. Stir in 1 Tbsp. soy sauce and 1½ tsp. Diamond Crystal or 1 tsp. Morton kosher salt, then place corn, corn …
CHICKEN AND CORN STIR-FRY RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
2021-07-06 · Add red onion, garlic, ginger, Aleppo-style pepper, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil. Cook, tossing, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add corn and cook, tossing often, until tender, about 3...
CORN AND RICE RECIPE
Corn and rice recipe. Learn how to cook great Corn and rice . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Corn and rice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Corn and rice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Corn pudding Are you interested in making a wonderful comfort food? If you are really ...
See details ››
FAST CREAM OF CHICKEN AND CORN OVER RICE / CREAM CORN ...
2021-08-04 · The best chicken rice corn recipes on yummly | mexican chicken & rice, chicken & rice, creamy italian chicken & rice bowl! This chicken corn soup recipe is quick and easy, and you can have this soup pot on your table in under 15 minutes. It is super simple to make but has such great flavor! It's total comfort food, and this easy version with chicken and corn in a creamy . Placed in a zipper ...
See details ››
BRAISED RICE WITH SAUSAGE AND CORN RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE ...
Braised Rice with Sausage and Corn. Fragrant sausage, slightly sweet corn, delicious rice. Difficulty. Normal . Cook Time. 30m. Serving. 3. by Kiss ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 4.9 (1) Ingredients. 2 cups (2 people) Thai rice. 1 piece Sausage. 1 piece sweet corn. Right amount Soy sauce. Right amount Peanut oil. Right amount water. Share Recipe. How to Make It. Step 1. Slice the sausage, wash the corn ...
See details ››
65 BEST RICE RECIPES FOR DINNER - TASTE OF HOME
See details ››
SWEET CORN FRIED RICE| HOW TO MAKE SWEET CORN FRIED RICE ...
Hi friends in this video we shared a sweet corn fried rice recipe. It is very easy and quick to make. Try out at your kitchen and tell your comments in comme...
See details ››
CORN AND RICE RECIPES
CORN AND RICE. This is a traditional Bahamian side dish. Corn can be substituted with black-eyed peas or lima beans. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by Kristal. Categories Side Dish Rice Side Dish Recipes. Time 1h10m. Yield 5. Number Of Ingredients: 12. Steps: Cook the bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until the grease begins to ...
See details ››