- In a small bowl whisk together horseradish, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, ground red pepper and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20.3 calories, Carbohydrate 3.2 g, Cholesterol 2.7 mg, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.7 g, Sodium 33.1 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
BAKED CHICKEN WITH GREEN SPINACH-HORSERADISH SAUCE
- Coat a large saute pan or large stovetop grill pan with cooking spray. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. Place chicken on prepared pan and cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine spinach, mayonnaise, vermouth, horseradish, lemon juice, and parsley. Process until blended and smooth. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Spoon sauce over half of the chicken. Reserve remaining chicken for another recipe.
- Serve half (2 cups) of the rice with this meal and reserve remaining rice for another recipe. Garnish with lemon wedges.
GREEN HORSERADISH SAUCE
- Place spinach in sieve and press very dry. Place 1/4 cup firmly packed spinach in processor (reserve remainder for another use). Add arugula and parsley; chop finely. Add remaining ingredients; blend. Add more wine by tablespoonfuls to thin to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.)
GREEN BEANS IN CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE
- Stir together the creamy horseradish, mustard, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and sauté until barely tender, 5 minutes. Add the horseradish mixture and continue sautéing until the beans are tender and coated in the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
SALMON WITH HORSERADISH GREEN GODDESS SAUCE
- Place rack in top third of oven; preheat to 450°F. Blend mayonnaise, 1/3 cup chopped basil, and next 4 ingredients in processor. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle salmon steaks with salt and pepper. Spread with thin layer of sauce. Place steaks, sauce side down, on small rimmed baking sheet. Spread second side with thin layer of sauce.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 12 minutes. Transfer to platter. Garnish with basil leaves and serve with remaining sauce.
GREEN BEANS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
Dress up plain green beans with a yogurt-based mixture of horseradish, mustard and celery seed. Taken from the "Quick, Healthy and Delicious Cooking" cookbook by BH&G.
Provided by jonesies
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Wash beans and remove ends and strings.
- In a medium saucepan cook green beans in a small amount of boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the yogurt and flour.
- Stir in horseradish, mustard and celery seed.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- Pour sauce over green beans; toss gently to coat.
GREEN BEAN SAUCE
- Mix the eggs, mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until well blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.9 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 63.4 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 246.4 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
GREEN BEANS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE
Provided by JimMac
Number Of Ingredients 7
- How to make it Sauté onion in butter then add flour and stir well. Add milk and cook until smooth and thick. Add horseradish and mustard. Pour sauce over warm beans and serve immediately.
BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN WITH GREEN CHILE-HORSERADISH SAUCE
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the beans and cook 3 to 4 minutes, remove and cool in a bath of ice water.
- Prepare the Green Chile-Horseradish Sauce and the Buttermilk Fried Chicken. As chicken cooks, heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large saute pan, add the green beans and season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 cup Green Chile-Horseradish Sauce onto each plate. Top each plate with 1/8 of green beans and 1/8 of cutlets. Garnish each plate with srirachi sauce.
- FOR THE CHICKEN: Soak the cutlets in the buttermilk for 2 hours. On a plate or in a shallow bowl, combine the flour, pepper and salt. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the buttermilk and dredge in the flour. Fry until golden brown and crispy on the outside, about 5-10 minutes (depending on size of cutlets). Drain on paper towels.
- FOR THE SAUCE: In a saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and add chiles, horseradish and pickle relish. Cook 3 minutes and add heavy cream. Turn heat to medium high, cook 3 minutes, then puree in a food processor or blender (be very careful with hot liquids in the blender, as they can overflow suddently). Strain the mixture and return to the saucepan over medium heat. Add the remaining butter and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced to about 2 cups (it should be fairly thin). Keep warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 717.7, Fat 51.6, SaturatedFat 27.7, Cholesterol 215.5, Sodium 614.6, Carbohydrate 29.6, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 6.2, Protein 35.9
TOMATOES WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
This warm dish of lightly sauteed tomatoes and a tangy sauce is very tasty and quick to make. I occasionally use both red and green tomatoes to add even more color.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings,.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Coat a large skillet with refrigerated butter-flavored spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add tomato slices; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until edges begin to brown. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cream and horseradish. Spoon over tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "green horseradish sauce recipes"
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (188)Total Time 2 minsCategory EasyCalories 35 per serving
GREEN HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CRISPY SMASHED POTATOES WITH GREEN HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE
FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE - SWEET T MAKES THREE
HORSERADISH CREAM SAUCE WITH ROASTED GARLIC - STRIPED SPATULA
BAKED CHICKEN WITH GREEN SPINACH-HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE
CRISPY SMASHED POTATOES WITH GREEN HORSERADISH SAUCE …
OVEN BAKED FRIED GREEN TOMATOES WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE
GREEN BEANS IN CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE – RECIPES NETWORK
CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE FOR PRIME RIB - 40 APRONS
BEST EVER EASY HORSERADISH SAUCE - THE BUSY BAKER
COOKING WITH HORSERADISH LEAVES OR GREENS - FORAGER CHEF
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE? — BIG GREEN EGG - EGGHEAD FORUM
GREEN CHILE CRAB CAKES WITH HORSERADISH FROM MJ'S KITCHEN
BAKED CHICKEN WITH GREEN SPINACH-HORSERADISH SAUCE – RECIPES …
GREEN BEANS IN CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
10 BEST HORSERADISH SAUCE PRIME RIB RECIPES | YUMMLY
GREEN HORSERADISH SAUCE :: QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPES
BAKED CHICKEN WITH GREEN SPINACH HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPES — BIG GREEN EGG - EGGHEAD FORUM
CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE WITH ROASTED GARLIC - THE MOUNTAIN …
10 BEST HORSERADISH DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROASTED GREEN BEANS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE - MAGNOLIA DAYS
HORSERADISH GREENS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
VEGAN SAUTEED GREEN TOMATOES + CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE
CREAMY BALSAMIC HORSERADISH SAUCE | DELICIOUS TABLE
FRIED GREEN TOMATOES WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE - TASTY KITCHEN
HORSERADISH SAUCE (IN 10 MINUTES!) - VEGGIE CHICK
HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE - A FRESH AND CREAMY SAUCE - RECIPES.NET
HORSERADISH SAUCE FOR FRIED GREEN TOMATOES – GALAXY TRAINING
GREEN BEAN HORSERADISH SAUCE - COOKEATSHARE
HORSERADISH SAUCE - PINCH OF NOM
GREEN BEANS WITH HORSERADISH SAUCE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
EASY HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE WITH FRESH HORSERADISH ROOT
CREAMY HORSERADISH SAUCE RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make horseradish and Worcestershire sauce?In a bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, chives and parsley. Stir well to combine and place in an airtight container (or cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid) in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
What is horseradish sauce made out of?In a small bowl whisk together horseradish, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, ground red pepper and sour cream. A versatile, super tasty, sweet and sour condiment. A quick recipe that can be used as a marinade, basting sauce, and table sauce.
How to cook green beans with horseradish?Stir together the creamy horseradish, mustard, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and sauté until barely tender, 5 minutes.
Can I use fresh green onions for horseradish sauce?Hi Suzi, fresh green onions would work well finely chopped. I hope you love the homemade horseradish sauce and Merry Christmas! Reply Suzi December 25, 2020 Thanks so much! I appreciate it. Reply Laura December 22, 2020 Can I grade fresh graded horse radish and ad it to your recipe Reply Natasha's Kitchen December 22, 2020