GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER
This well-seasoned butter will douse each ear of corn with flavor as it melts.
Provided by Chris Morocco
Categories Herb Side Fourth of July Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Father's Day Backyard BBQ Corn Summer Grill Grill/Barbecue Butter Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Small Plates
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside.
- Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved herb butter, dividing evenly.
- DO AHEAD: Herb butter can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before spreading over grilled ears of corn.
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS
- Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas).
- Grill corn (in husks) on lightly oiled grill rack, turning, covered, until kernels are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove corn from grill and let stand until cool enough to handle but still warm, about 10 minutes.
- Discard husks and stem ends from corn. Cut kernels off cobs with a large knife and toss with herbs and lime butter sauce.
GRILLED HERBED CORN ON THE COB
- Soak corn in water for 15 minutes. Drain and place each corn on the cob on an individual piece of aluminum foil, large enough to wrap around the corn.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix butter, thyme, parsley, rosemary, basil, sugar, and salt together in a bowl until evenly mixed; rub onto each corn on the cob. Wrap foil around the seasoned corn.
- Grill corn on the preheated grill, turning often, until tender, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 483 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
PERFECTLY GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
Find out the secret to Bobby Flay's Perfectly Grilled Corn on the Cob recipe from Food Network, a summer side served with homemade herb and barbecue butters.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base. Strip away the silk from each ear of corn by hand. Fold husks back into place, and place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water with 1 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife. Remove the husks and eat on the cob or remove the kernels. Serve with the BBQ Butter and/or Herb Butter. Spread over the corn while hot.
- Heat the oil in a medium saute pan over high heat until almost smoking. Add the onion and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the paprika, cayenne, cumin and ancho powder and cook for 1 minute. Add 1/2 cup of water and cook until the mixture becomes thickened and the water reduces. Let cool slightly.
- Place the butter in a food processor, add the spice mixture and Worcestershire sauce and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, scrape the mixture into a small bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Combine in a food processor and process until smooth.
GRILLED SHRIMP AND CORN SALAD WITH HERB LIME DRESSING
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. In a small saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter and garlic together. Brush the corn with the butter mixture and reserve the remaining butter for a later use. Grill the corn until slightly charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the heat, then cut the kernels from the cobs and place in a large bowl. Stir in the arugula, cilantro, oil, parsley, tarragon, avocados, black-eyed peas, jalapenos, lime juice and onions.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, 4 per skewer, and brush with the reserved garlic butter. Sprinkle the shrimp with the paprika and some salt and pepper and then grill until pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper, then transfer to a serving plate and place the shrimp skewers on top of the salad to serve.
More about "grilled corn with herbs recipes"
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS …
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
FRESH HERBS AND GRILLED CORN SALAD | METRO
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERBS | BETTER HOMES & …
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
GRILLED CORN & TOFU WITH HERBS | CANADIAN LIVING
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER - ALL FOOD ...
30 GRILLED CORN RECIPES YOU NEED THIS SUMMER - TASTE OF …
GRILLED SWEET CORN OFF-THE COB WITH HERBS - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB COMPOUND BUTTER - …
CORN WITH FRESH HERBS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
LOW FODMAP GRILLED CORN WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH PROSCIUTTO AND HERB BUTTER ...
GRILLED CORN SALAD WITH FRESH HERBS - BAKED BREE
HEALTHY RECIPES: GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS RECIPE
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR ...
GRILLED FLORIDA SWEET CORN WITH GARLIC AND HERBS : FRESH ...
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
GRILLED CORN SALAD - HUNGRY FOODIE
GRILLED CORN WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER - DAILY DISH RECIPES
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE ...
GRILLED CORN WITH HERBS - MUTT & CHOPS
GRILLED CORN SALAD WITH SERRANO PEPPERS AND HERBS - WITH SPICE
GRILLED CORN WITH PARMESAN HERB BUTTER - DELISH D'LITES
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED CORN WITH PARMESAN HERB BUTTER - DELISH D'LITES
GRILLED GARLIC HERB FLANK STEAK RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
GRILLED CORN WITH HERB BUTTER - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook corn on the grill with herb butter?Mix butter, herbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set herb butter aside. Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots, 5-8 minutes. Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved herb butter, dividing evenly.
How long to cook corn on the cob with herbs?Cut kernels off cobs with a large knife and toss with herbs and lime butter sauce. If you aren't able to grill outdoors, corn (in husks) can be roasted directly on middle rack of a preheated 450°F oven 30 minutes. How would you rate Grilled Corn with Herbs? So, so good.
How do you cook corn on the grill with charcoal?Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas). Grill corn (in husks) on lightly oiled grill rack, turning, covered, until kernels are tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove corn from grill and let stand until cool enough to handle but still warm, about 10 minutes.
What kind of corn do you Grill on the cob?Grilled corn on the cob is an easy yet flavorful treat for any BBQ. Grilling corn with husks on prevent it from scorching Soaking will help keep a tender flavor when grilling over high heat Our go-to corn is seasonally fresh yellow corn in the husk. This recipe will work with any corn variety from sweet yellow corn, to the heirloom versions.