GRILLED ZUCCHINI SKEWERS
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 14 rolls
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the zucchini strips with the olive oil and salt. Grill the zucchini until just soft, about 45 seconds per side. Don't worry about the grill marks at this point. Remove to a board and lay out the strips.
- Lay the strips of zucchini on a board. Roll 1 cube of cheese in 1 strip of ham, then position the ham and cheese roll on a zucchini strip so the exposed ends of the cheese will be rolled up in the zucchini, preventing it from squeezing out. Roll the zucchini around the ham and cheese roll. Use 2 skewers to secure the roll. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, placing 2 rolls on every pair of skewers. Place the skewers back on the grill and grill until just warmed through and grill marks have formed, about 1 minute per side. Serve warm.
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT
- Heat grill to high. Drizzle zucchini with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill zucchini, turning often, until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with mint leaves. Garnish with mint sprigs.
GRILLED HALLOUMI AND MINTED ZUCCHINI SANDWICHES
Halloumi, a Greek cheese, has a squeaky texture and high melting point and maintains its bounce even if you grill it or sauté it to a golden crust - which is exactly what you'll do for this riff on a simple cheese sandwich. Fresh baguette, grilled zucchini and onion, the soft-crisp cheese? It is a sandwich rich and savory enough for dinner.
Provided by Sara Dickerman
Categories easy, lunch, main course
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat a grill to medium-high and clean and oil the grate. (Or preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.)
- Marinate the zucchini in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside for at least 30 minutes. In a separate dish, brush the sliced halloumi with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Peel the onion and cut it into 1/2-inch wedges through the core to hold each wedge together. Marinate the onion in 1 teaspoon olive oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Grill the zucchini until it has dark grill marks and is tender. Toss immediately in a bowl with the garlic and mint; then set aside. Grill the onion wedges, turning once, until they are slightly charred on the edges and a bit softened but not totally limp. Grill the halloumi until softened and marked by the grill.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise, leaving one side slightly attached. Brush with the remaining teaspoon of the olive oil. Cut crosswise into four even segments. Distribute the zucchini, halloumi and onions evenly among the sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 441, UnsaturatedFat 10 grams, Carbohydrate 47 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 18 grams, SaturatedFat 10 grams, Sodium 981 milligrams, Sugar 9 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk olive oil, sea salt, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper together in a bowl; brush evenly onto zucchini strips.
- Cook on preheated grill until brown, 5 to 7 minutes per side; transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over zucchini to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138.1 calories, Carbohydrate 5.6 g, Fat 12.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 307.4 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
BALSAMIC GRILLED ZUCCHINI
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush zucchini with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt over zucchini.
- Cook on preheated grill until beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes per side. Brush balsamic vinegar over the zucchini and continue cooking 1 minute more. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 37.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Fat 2.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 8 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
PARMESAN ZUCCHINI SPEARS
Delicious side dish, perfect for summer when the zukes are coming in! Recipe is from Light and Tasty's June/July 2005 issue.
Provided by A Messy Cook
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut zucchini into quarters lengthwise, then cut in half crosswise.
- In large nonstick skillet, saute zucchini in olive oil over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt, and pepper; saute 4-5 minutes longer or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40.9, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 1.5, Sodium 131.9, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 3, Protein 2.1
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH BLACK OLIVES AND MINT
Categories Herb Olive Vegetable Side Fourth of July Picnic Quick & Easy Wheat/Gluten-Free Backyard BBQ Mint Zucchini Summer Grill Grill/Barbecue Gourmet Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Serves 4 as a side dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare grill.
- Pit and thinly slice olives. Cut zucchini diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices and in a bowl toss with oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill zucchini, in batches if necessary, on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred and just tender. (Alternatively, zucchini may be grilled in a hot well-seasoned heavy ridged grill pan over moderately high heat.) Transfer zucchini to bowl and toss with olives, mint, and lemon juice.
GRILLED BEEF SKEWERS WITH ZUCCHINI AND MINT
A well-balanced dinner that's delicious any time of year, this Grilled Beef Skewers with Zucchini and Mint offers a healthy combination of whole grains, vegetables, and protein for dinner. Try to find grass-fed beef, if possible.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring rice and water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook 45 minutes, until tender. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in scallions.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Thread beef on skewers. Season beef and zucchini with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Grill, turning, until cooked through and blackened in parts, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve over rice. Top with mint leaves and red chile flakes. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275 g
PARMESAN ZUCCHINI SPEARS
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then cut in half widthwise. In a large nonstick skillet, cook and stir zucchini in oil over medium heat for 4 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes longer or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Remove from the heat; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 201mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CARAMELIZED ZUCCHINI WITH MINT
- In a large heavy skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it sauté the zucchini slices in batches with salt and pepper to taste for 2 minutes on each side, or until they are deep golden and tender, and stir in the mint and the vinegar to taste.
More about "grilled zucchini spears with mint recipes"
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH MINT - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
Servings 4Total Time 17 minsCategory Vegetables-ZucchiniCalories 194 per serving
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and chili flakes in a bowl than add the zucchini wedges and toss to coat.
- Heat up the grill and once the coals are ready cook the zucchini turning every so often until fork tender.
BEST GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - HOW TO GRILL ZUCCHINI
AN EASY & DELICIOUS RECIPE – GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SQUASH SPEARS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH CHILI AND MINT - HEATHER CHRISTO
ROASTED PARMESAN GARLIC ZUCCHINI SPEARS | THE RECIPE …
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH TOMATO-MINT RELISH RECIPE
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
PERFECT GRILLED ZUCCHINI (10 MINUTES!) | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
GRILLED ZUCCHINI AND ONIONS WITH MINT AND FETA | TASTY SEASONS
GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE WITH ORANGE AND MINT - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PERFECTLY GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH MINT AND OREGANO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH FETA AND MINT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED ZUCCHINI TOASTS WITH TOMATO, STRAWBERRY AND MINT SALAD
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH LEMON VINAIGRETTE - FOR THE LOVE OF ...
MARTHA STEWART GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT RECIPES RECIPE
ZUCCHINI AND MINT FRITTERS - RICARDO CUISINE
ZUCCHINI SPEARS - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH MINT, LEMON, AND FETA - ERICA JULSON
GRILLED ZUCCHINI ROLLS WITH GOAT CHEESE AND MINT RECIPE - MEATWAVE
GRILLED ZUCCHINI BRUSCHETTA WITH WHIPPED RICOTTA + MINT
ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE AND MINT - RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE - SIMPLESIDEDISHES.COM
WORLD COMMON SIDE DISHES: GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT
GRILLED ZUCCHINI & HALLOUMI WITH HERBED COUSCOUS RECIPE
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SALAD WITH FETA & MINT - KETO & LOW CARB …
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT | SQUASH SUMMER | BOSTON …
ZUCCHINI WITH MINT AND VINEGAR - ITALIAN RECIPES BY GIALLOZAFFERANO
GRILLED ZUCCHINI SPEARS WITH MINT RECIPE | RECIPE | GRILLING RECIPES ...
GRILLED SQUASH RIBBONS AND PROSCIUTTO WITH MINT DRESSING RECIPE
GRILLED ZUCCHINI RECIPE WITH CHILE MINT VINAIGRETTE
GRILLED CORN ZUCCHINI AND MINT PESTO PASTA | LAST INGREDIENT
GRILLED ZUCCHINI WITH GARLIC AND HERBS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
How to Make Zucchini al Pastor with Garlic-Mint Yogurt Sauce | Richard Blais3K views-03:04
How to Make Easy Grilled Zucchini | The Stay At Home Chef133K views-02:16
Easy Keto Grilled Zucchini Spears | Keto Recipes1.5K views-03:58
Grilled Zucchini Bites93 views-01:51
Easy Grilled Zucchini323 views-03:16
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Zucchini on the grill?Fire up the grill and slice your zucchini into long spears. This is the easiest side dish ever! Make sure each piece is well coated in olive oil or cooking spray and seasoned thoroughly. Zucchini cooks very quickly so make sure not to leave it too long.
How do you cook zucchini in a marinade?The first step in this recipe is to prepare your marinade, which is a blend of olive oil, fresh lemon juice, dried herbs, garlic and seasonings. You’ll want to let your zucchini soak up the marinade for at least 20 minutes, but it’s better if you have the time to let it sit for at least 2 hours.
What to do with zucchini?A Grill! Fire up the grill and slice your zucchini into long spears. This is the easiest side dish ever! Make sure each piece is well coated in olive oil or cooking spray and seasoned thoroughly. Zucchini cooks very quickly so make sure not to leave it too long.
How to cook zucchini for pizza?Lay the zucchini on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bow whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic, and oregano. Drizzle over zucchini spears. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. To give more of a crisp edge, broil for the last 3 minutes.