MINI SAUSAGE QUICHES
These bite-sized quiches are loaded with sausage and cheese-and all nestled into easy crescent roll dough. Serve the cute muffinettes at any brunch or potluck gathering. -Jan Mead, Milford, Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large skillet, brown sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, 4-5 minutes, breaking sausage into crumbles; drain. Stir in chives. , On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough into a long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Cut into 48 pieces. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. , Fill each with about 2 teaspoons of sausage mixture. In a large bowl, combine the eggs and cheeses. Spoon 2 teaspoons over sausage mixture in each cup. Sprinkle with paprika. , Bake at 375° until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. If desired, sprinkle with additional minced chives. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare the mushrooms by snipping off the stems. Cut in half if large.
- Crumble the sausage in a large skillet, add the mushrooms, cook on medium-high heat until the meat and mushrooms are lightly browned and all the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Drain off the grease. Add the parsley.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, adding the cream, cheese and salt. Pour into the mushroom/sausage mixture; blending well. Pour mixture into the pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until crust is well browned and the filling is set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 166.7 mg, Fat 50.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 19.9 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 1101.3 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
FENNEL SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHE
I wanted to turn the classic savory flavor of ravioli into a breakfast dish. I knew the taste and texture of the sausage and shrooms would pair well with a hearty pie crust--thus, a quiche was born! Use this pie crust recipe for any sweet or savory dish that needs a crust.
Provided by Waylynn Lucas
Yield one 9-inch quiche
Number Of Ingredients 16
- To make the pie crust: In a food processor (or a large bowl, if mixing by hand), combine the flour, sugar, and salt. Pulse once or twice to combine. Add the butter and pulse until it is broken down into pea-size pieces. (If mixing by hand, get in there with your hands and work the butter into the flour.)
- Add the eggs and pulse (or stir by hand) until combined. The dough may still seem dry and not entirely together--that's okay. Dump it out onto a piece of plastic wrap. Bring the dough together into a ball and flatten it into a disc on the plastic wrap; it should come together as you do, but if it is still too dry, add a teaspoon or two of very cold water. Wrap the dough tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a well-floured work surface, roll out the dough into a round just under 1/4 inch thick. Line a 9-inch pie pan with the dough (see Chef's Note). Cut the excess dough from the edge and then crimp the edge and fold it up. With a fork, gently poke the bottom of the dough all over. Chill the dough lined pie pan for 10 minutes. Line the dough with a large piece of parchment paper and fill it with dried beans or pie weights. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until it starts getting golden and is almost fully cooked. Remove the parchment and beans or weights and bake for 10 minutes more, or until just lightly golden all over and fully baked. Transfer to a wire rack; keep the oven on.
- To make the quiche: In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium to high heat. Add the sausage, fennel seeds, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the sausage is almost fully cooked, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms and remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter and cook until the mushrooms begin to soften and the sausage is fully cooked all the way through, about 5 minutes. Add the sage, stir to combine, and turn off the heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs well until frothy. Add the milk, cream, pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and whisk again. Add the cheese and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Pour the sausage-mushroom mixture into the baked pie crust and spread it evenly. Pour the milk mixture evenly over the sausage and mushrooms.
- Bake the quiche for 35 to 45 minutes, then cover it with foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, until the center is jiggly but set.
- Let the quiche cool, then slice and enjoy. The quiche will keep, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat it in the oven or microwave.
SAUSAGE MUSHROOM QUICHE
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat for three minutes, chopping into small pieces.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and peppers.
- Cook and stir five minutes longer or until sausage in no longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in eggs and milk.
- Stir in the cheeses, salt, pepper, nutmeg and the sausage misture.
- Pour into frozen pie shell.
- Bake uncovered (on cookie sheet) at 350 for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If necessary, cover edges of crust with foil to prevent over browling.
- Let stand ten minutes before serving.
MINI SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM QUICHES
Use spicy or mild sausages for this, I made this using small breakfast sausages with casings removed in place of the Italian sausages and added in some cayenne pepper to the sausage mixture.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 12 quiches
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Set oven to 325 degrees (oven rack set to second-lowest position).
- Generously spray 12 regular-size muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the sausage meat and cayenne pepper (if using) and cook breaking up meat with a spoon into very small pieces; cook for about 10 minutes or until the meat is browned, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in butter to the skillet; add in sliced mushrooms and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until browned; remove the mushrooms to the bowl; cool then chop into small pieces and add to the bowl with the cooked sausage meat.
- Add in the Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese, finely chopped green onion, black pepper and seasoned salt to the sausage/cheese mixture; mix to combine.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, egg whites and half and half cream together until blended.
- Divide the egg mixture between each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons sausage mixture on top of the egg mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are just beginning to brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the tins.
- Place a rack on top of the pan, then flip it over and turn the quiches out onto the rack.
- Turn upright and let cool.
JIMMY DEAN HEARTY SAUSAGE MINI QUICHES
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk or water, cheese, salt and pepper; set aside. Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet; saute onions and any optional vegetables desired until vegetables are tender. Add vegetables and sausage to egg mixture; stir well.
- Place 12 foil baking cups into cupcake pan. Distribute sausage and egg mixture evenly into baking cups. Bake for 22 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired.
MINI MUSHROOM-&-SAUSAGE QUICHES
- 1. Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 325°F. Coat a nonstick muffin tin generously with cooking spray (see Tip). 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Add oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to the bowl with the sausage. Let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in scallions, cheese and pepper. 3. Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk in a medium bowl. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each cup. 4. Bake until the tops are just beginning to brown, 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Place a rack on top of the pan, flip it over and turn the quiches out onto the rack. Turn upright and let cool completely.
MINI MUSHROOM-SAUSAGE QUICHES
I made this recipe on the day of the 2010 Cancer Survivor's walk for all the people who were walking with me. They loved it. It is easy and quick to make. I doubled the recipe and used a miniature muffin pan instead of the standard. Freezes very well. I found it on the foodnetwork.com and I did tweak just a little.
Provided by Darlene Wade
Categories Meat Breakfast
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Preheat to 325 degrees. Coat a standard size nonstick muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- 3. Add oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and scallions to the pan and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the sausage; mix well. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 4. Whisk eggs, pepper and milk in a bowl; add cheese; mix well. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each cup.
- 5. Bake until the tops are just beginning to brown, 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Place a rack on top of the pan, flip it over and turn the quiches out onto the rack. Turn upright and let cool completely.
More about "mini sausage and mushroom quiches recipes"
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE MINI BREAKFAST QUICHES - JO …
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 8Total Time 30 mins
- In a small skillet heat the olive oil and add mushrooms and sausage and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until mushrooms and sausage gets some color. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the heavy cream. Add cheese, mushrooms, sausage and season with salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
- The can of biscuits has 10 biscuits but I only used 8 because the pan only has 8 slots, so place the other 2 in a ziploc bag and use at a later time. Roll each of the 8 biscuits so that it's about 4 or 5 inches and then press them down in the bottom and up the sides of each mini loaf pan.
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE MINI QUICHES RECIPES - THE …
Cuisine FrenchTotal Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Brunch, SnacksCalories 96 per serving
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes depending on the number of type of meat used. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE QUICHE MUFFINS RECIPE
1.5/5 (110)Total Time 1 hrServings 6Calories 153 per serving See details »
MINI MUSHROOM, SAUSAGE AND SPINACH QUICHES : THE …
Cuisine French, International, World CuisineCategory Breakfast, Side DishesServings 12Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with more nonstick cooking spray and put over medium heat. Add the turkey sausage and cook turning frequently until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and coarsely chop.
- In the same skillet, heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, shallot, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until shallots are soft and the mushrooms are dry and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the baby spinach and nutmeg until the spinach is just wilted, but still bright green, 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, and salt and pepper until well combined. Stir in the cheese. Divide the egg mixture evenly between the muffin tins, filling them about halfway. Top evenly with the mushroom and spinach mixture.
MINI MUSHROOM, GOAT CHEESE, AND ROSEMARY QUICHES
5/5 (3)Total Time 40 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 125 per serving
- Sauté mushrooms in butter and 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary in a medium skillet over medium-high heat with a pinch of salt. Stir once and allow to sit for a few minutes, until most of the liquid has been released from the mushrooms and has evaporated (4-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, whisk together the milk (2 cups) and 4 eggs in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, flour (3/4 cup), baking powder (1 teaspoon), and goat cheese (6 oz.).
TURKEY SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM MINI QUICHES RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Author QueenbeaServings 12Calories 200 per serving
- Over medium high heat, in a skillet, cook the sausage meat until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside to cool
MINI MUSHROOM-&-SAUSAGE QUICHES | UBIQUINOL.ORG
Cuisine FrenchCategory Main Dish, PoultryServings 12Calories 105 per serving See details »
TURKEY SAUSAGE MINI QUICHE | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
3/5 (142)Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat. Place links on hot skillet. Turn occasionally and cook approximately 12 minutes. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer in the middle and ends of links.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil, green pepper, mushrooms and chipotle peppers. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are cooked.
MINI MUSHROOM-&-SAUSAGE QUICHES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4/5 (93)Calories 104 per serving
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 325 degrees F. Coat a nonstick muffin tin generously with cooking spray (see Tip).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Add oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to the bowl with the sausage. Let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in scallions, cheese and pepper.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk in a medium bowl. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each cup.
- Bake until the tops are just beginning to brown, 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Place a rack on top of the pan, flip it over and turn the quiches out onto the rack. Turn upright and let cool completely.
MINI MUSHROOM & SAUSAGE QUICHES RECIPE - …
5/5 Ratings 1Reviews 1Total Time 40 mins See details »
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM CRUSTLESS QUICHE - BAKING BITES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR MINI QUICHES RECIPE ...
See details »
VEGETABLE AND SAUSAGE MINI PROTEIN QUICHES | …
See details »
MINI SAUSAGE-MUSHROOM QUICHES - RECIPES 4 ALL DAYS
See details »
MINI MUSHROOM SAUSAGE QUICHES RECIPES
See details »
MINI MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE QUICHES RECIPES
See details »
MINI SAUSAGE QUICHE RECIPE BY CHEF_COLE - COOKPAD
See details »
MINI MUSHROOM-&-SAUSAGE QUICHES RECIPE
See details »
SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM TARTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
See details »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #eggs-dairy #oven #easy #holiday-event #stove-top #dietary #christmas #new-years #meat #taste-mood #savory #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love