PORK VEGETABLE SOUP
- Sprinkle pork with garlic powder. In a large skillet, brown pork in oil; drain., Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 357mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PORK AND TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add pork mince, onions, carrots and celery.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until onions are translucent.
- Add stock, tomatoes, cannellini beans, garlic, thyme and fennel.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and green beans and simmer for a further 10min or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.6, Fat 26.5, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 72, Sodium 292.8, Carbohydrate 30.9, Fiber 8.8, Sugar 6.2, Protein 27
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP
Simmer a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Tuscan Vegetable Soup recipe from Food Network, a classic vegetable soup loaded with zucchini, beans, tomatoes and more.
Provided by Ellie Krieger
Yield 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl mash half of the beans with a masher or the back of a spoon, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, garlic, thyme, sage, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and cook stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and tomatoes with the juice and bring to a boil. Add the mashed and whole beans and the spinach leaves and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- Serve topped with Parmesan, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calorie, Fat 4 grams, SaturatedFat 0.5 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 306 milligrams, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 5 grams
VEGETABLE PORK SOUP
Meat-and-potatoes man Dave Bock concocted this hefty and full-flavored meal-in-a-bowl one cold winter day in Auburn, Washington. Now it's a fast and fuss-free family favorite!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large saucepan, cook the pork, sausage, onion, celery and carrot in butter over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Add garlic and paprika; cook 1 minute longer. , Stir in the broth, apple, potato and five-spice powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until pork is tender. Stir in honey; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 647mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
TUSCAN PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Place in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183.3 calories, Carbohydrate 0.7 g, Cholesterol 84.2 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 26.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 251.5 mg
TERRIFIC TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP
From USA Weekend 2/26/12 by Ellie Krieger "This Italian-style recipe is packed with six vegetables varieties -- plus beans -- making it an excellent source of fiber, vitamins A and C, and a good source of protein and minerals -- all for less than 150 calories a serving. mashing some of the beans before putting them in the soup thickens the herb-infused broth, giving it a hearty body."
Provided by tinebean21
Yield 1 pot, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, mash half of the beans with a masher or the back of a spoon; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over med-high heat. Add onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, thyme, sage, salt and pepper, until the vegetables are tender (about 5 mins).
- Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add the mashed and whole beans and the spinach leaves; cook until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- Serve topped with the parmesan, if desired.
TUSCAN-ROASTED VEGETABLE & PORK TENDERLOIN BAKE
Create a better-for-you taste sensation withTuscan-Roasted Vegetable & Pork Tenderloin Bake. This pork tenderloin bake is full of old-world flavors.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss vegetables with dressing and cheese; spread onto bottom of parchment paper-lined 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 15 min.
- Stir in apples. Coat meat with coating mix as directed on package; add to pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until meat is done (145ºF) and vegetables are tender. Let stand 3 min. before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 810 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
More about "pork and tuscan vegetable soup recipes"
PORK VEGETABLE SOUP - MY COUNTRY TABLE
Reviews 2Category SoupServings 12Total Time 2 hrs
- Peel and dice the potatoes into bite size pieces and add to a large soup pot. Wash the cabbage and cut into small pieces and add to the pot. Add the mixed vegetables, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Dice the cooled pork chops into bite size pieces and add to the soup pot along with the bones.
- Cover the mixture with at least two inches of water and the drippings from the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer covered with a lid that is slightly off set. Once the cabbage has cooked down, add some additional water to the soup. Continue to simmer soup for at least one hour.
TUSCANY'S BEST SOUPS - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
TUSCAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE BY SHANNON …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
TUSCAN SOUP WITH KALE AND SAUSAGE RECIPE - THESE OLD …
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP - MAGIC SKILLET
10 BEST WORLDS BEST VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP - WELL NOURISHED
TUSCAN ROAST PORK & ROAST VEGETABLES – NINJA KITCHEN AUSTRALIA
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP - COOKING MADE HEALTHY
SIMPLE TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP - 30 MINUTE MEAL - COTTAGE …
ITALIAN RIBOLLITA SOUP WITH GROUND PORK - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
TUSCAN ROAST PORK WITH ROAST VEGETABLES - COOKING CIRCLE
HEARTY VEGETABLE AND PORK SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
GROUND PORK VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
PORK VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
THE BEST CHINESE VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE MADE WITH PORK (EASY!)
SLOW COOKER TUSCAN PORK AND BEAN SOUP RECIPE - STL COOKS
TUSCAN TORTELLINI VEGETABLE SOUP - GIVE IT SOME THYME
VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE WITH PORK : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
TUSCAN GRILLED VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ONE PAN TUSCAN PORK CHOPS · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
PORK VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP – FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
PORK VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SAVORY TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PORK AND TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
TUSCAN-ROASTED VEGETABLE & PORK TENDERLOIN BAKE RECIPE
PORK AND TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP- WIKIFOODHUB
VALERIE'S TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
TUSCAN BEAN SOUP WITH PORK RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
VEGETABLE SOUP WITH PORK RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - COOKITSIMPLY.COM
TUSCAN VEGETABLE SAUSAGE SOUP - CHEF LINDSEY FARR
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #soups-stews #pork #vegetables #european #stocks #one-dish-meal #meat
You'll also love